Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I Don't Like Photoshop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#31    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 06:07 PM

here ya go, read this lovely article about an artist in Canada who won a $15,000 government award:

LINK

Edit: removed graphic text.

now that's what i call art.  im thinking of doing something similar so i can actually sell something.

Edited by Magikman, 10 March 2004 - 02:49 AM.

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#32    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 10:47 PM

That's just sick  rolleyes.gif  

#33    fulltimekiller

fulltimekiller

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:52 AM

thats just sick why cant he use those blood to help people instead of putting it on paper

#34    Monkyburd

Monkyburd

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

• "TIME is an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to monitor their ongoing decay" ~Thunderclese

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:19 AM

Bizarro, living up to his name! grin2.gif  

#35    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 03:51 AM

thank you, Magikman.  i didnt know we weren't allowed to type 'anal' on this forum.  kind of like 'Magikman is the most ANAL of all the mods'.  thank you for making me feel welcome here again as it wouldnt be a proper homecoming without you being an inconsistent prick at my expense-  i feel loved.  

just a thought.... if something is acceptable for AP to carry, is it not acceptable for discussion here without censorship?   i don't really care about this article either which way (i only posted it as an example) but your inconsistent moderating always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  if you are going to remove something i have posted for being too graphic, perhaps you should enforce the same with your own posts?  hrmm?

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#36    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 10 March 2004 - 05:15 AM

crying.gif whine, whine, whine crying.gif

Why am I not surprised? blink.gif

Yes, things haven't changed, I'm a dick and you're still a pompous, self-involved twit with a persecution complex that could gag a horse. The text was removed because it was graphically disgusting and offensive, not because it contained the word 'anal'. Your intention was obvious, not admirable or appropriate. You're no more inmune to moderation than anyone else, so temper the arrogance, okay?  Hopefully you'll consider decency and acceptability in future posts, I'd hate to have to inflict my inconsistancies on you again.  rolleyes.gif  I so much need your approval and unconditional acceptance.  Really.   laugh.gif

MM

Edited by Magikman, 10 March 2004 - 05:16 AM.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users