Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

McCain Flips At Legit Question

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:28 AM

747400 on Jul 5 2008, 10:11 AM, said:

Shall we discuss Obama's military record?
He doesn't have one, but that isn't relevant to his qualifications for President?
So why all this banging on about McCain's?

I think because McCain has used his military record as a means of getting people to believe he is something that he is not..a hero!

He admits himself that he received privileged treatment as a P.O.W. and no doubt would have been sent back to Vietnam to continue his tour of duty if he had accepted early release - somehow, I think this smacks more of cowardice than having the other men's interests at heart, many of whom , I guess, were sent back to fight.

He is a shallow man in my opinion.

#17    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:39 AM

So McCain decided he would rather hang out in the Hanoi Hilton for 6 years instead of being sent home (and possibly back to Vietnam after recovery)

Words cannot describe the stupid that you are

#18    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:48 AM

bathory on Jul 5 2008, 11:39 AM, said:

So McCain decided he would rather hang out in the Hanoi Hilton for 6 years instead of being sent home (and possibly back to Vietnam after recovery)

Exactly!! Well done, now you get it. He led something of a privileged life as a POW, treated far better than the other men, voluntarily gave up any and all classified information to his captors, and was saved from serving in Vietnam again..... unlike those poor devils he said should "go over the top" before him. Scratch beneath the surface of this man's self - proclaimed heroism and you find the real man - not a pleasant sight!

#19    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

rofl

men like Orson Swindle and George “Bud” Day who were actually there seem to disagree with you

there is ZERO evidence to support your claims, its nothing more than a disgusting smear put forward by people zero credibility and an axe to grind.

#20    Siara

Siara

Alien Abducter

• 4,427 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:14 PM

keithisco on Jul 5 2008, 09:28 AM, said:

I think because McCain has used his military record as a means of getting people to believe he is something that he is not..

This is a good answer.  Once you drag an aspect of your personal history into the limelight, you've released it to the public.  ALL of the public including your critics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users