Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FACT SHEET: Military record of John McCain

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Aztec Warrior

Aztec Warrior

Ancient Order of Hibernians Grand Master

• 3,339 posts

• A neoconservative is a "liberal mugged by reality," one who became more conservative after seeing the results of liberal policies.Iriving Kristol

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:31 PM

ninjadude on Jul 7 2008, 11:42 PM, said:

Admirale? admirable? What's admirable about crashing five planes, being involved in almost destroying an aircraft carrier, getting shotdown, and being a POW???!!!  grin2.gif  He's more a bad luck talisman.

I thought we went over this....McCain did NOT almost destroy an aircraft carrier. A zuni rocket from ANOTHER plane misfired and struck McCains plane as it was preparing to take off. Jeeze, is there something wrong with you to continue to repeat this. Look up the USS Forrestal fire and research it yourself.

Posted ImageBlurring and Stirring the truth and the lies

So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

#32    Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:29 PM

Aztec Warrior on Jul 8 2008, 04:31 PM, said:

Jeeze, is there something wrong with you to continue to repeat this. Look up the USS Forrestal fire and research it yourself.

He's not found it on moveon.org.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#33    secondhand

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

• Bah humbug

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:47 AM

After a quick read of the OP, I really can't see the problem. Most of my thoughts on the matter have been brought up by subsequent posts [e.g. giving away useless information under torture=not treachery, getting shot down by a misfired rocket=not his fault].

What does concern me is that Obama can win the election in one easy step.

His injuries left him permanently incapable of raising his arms above his head.[

All Obama has to do is say at the Presidential Debate, "Hands up who wants to be President."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users