Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Confused


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:18 PM

I'm My 53 years old...... and from an early age till this day.... I can be doing something fun....in a good mood .....and all of a sudden it's like I go in to a Doom and Gloom mode .....and that's all I can think about....as I have gotten older .....sometimes I stay in this Doom and Gloom state for days.

It's like somebody called My name with a total silent Voice.....Help it's driving Me crazy



#2    LadyHay

LadyHay

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,232 posts
  • Joined:16 May 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:BC

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

Confused2 on Jul 5 2008, 03:18 PM, said:

I'm My 53 years old...... and from an early age till this day.... I can be doing something fun....in a good mood .....and all of a sudden it's like I go in to a Doom and Gloom mode .....and that's all I can think about....as I have gotten older .....sometimes I stay in this Doom and Gloom state for days.

It's like somebody called My name with a total silent Voice.....Help it's driving Me crazy


See a doctor.  Could be depression.  Or other illness.


#3    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

LadyHay on Jul 5 2008, 06:23 PM, said:

See a doctor.  Could be depression.  Or other illness.

I am seeing a doctor....and I do have Depression.....but it is deeper that this......why is it..... all can be going along perfect and in a split second....it seems like something wants My attention.


#4    LadyHay

LadyHay

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,232 posts
  • Joined:16 May 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:BC

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

Confused2 on Jul 5 2008, 03:33 PM, said:

I am seeing a doctor....and I do have Depression.....but it is deeper that this......why is it..... all can be going along perfect and in a split second....it seems like something wants My attention.



How do you know it doesn't stem from your depression?


#5    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

LadyHay on Jul 5 2008, 06:36 PM, said:

How do you know it doesn't stem from your depression?

I have been seeing a shrink for over 10 years and we have come up with the why I'm depressed part... but this feeling is more like something or somebody is trying to tell me something, ever had somebody come up and stand behind you and something just told you to turn around?


#6    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:33 AM

Confused2 on Jul 5 2008, 06:33 PM, said:

I am seeing a doctor....and I do have Depression.....but it is deeper that this......why is it..... all can be going along perfect and in a split second....it seems like something wants My attention.


Yes I would say that some aspect of yourself does indeed want your attention.

Quote

I have been seeing a shrink for over 10 years and we have come up with the why I'm depressed part... but this feeling is more like something or somebody is trying to tell me something, ever had somebody come up and stand behind you and something just told you to turn around?


It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel, then ask specifically what is required to shift your feelings in a more positive manner.

I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression. Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you? If so, what were their impressions? If not, then why not look into the matter yourself by discussing the issue directly.

John




What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#7    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:43 AM

John A Spera on Jul 5 2008, 11:33 PM, said:

Yes I would say that some aspect of yourself does indeed want your attention.



It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel, then ask specifically what is required to shift your feelings in a more positive manner.

I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression. Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you? If so, what were their impressions? If not, then why not look into the matter yourself by discussing the issue directly.

John


Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you .....NO don't even know who I would go to for that.
It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel...... Is this getting out of a chair, turn around and start talking to the chair as if I were talking to Myself?
I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression..... I wish I knew what it is you see, I'm disfunctional


#8    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:01 AM

Confused2 on Jul 6 2008, 12:43 AM, said:

Has anyone ever done an energy reading for you .....NO don't even know who I would go to for that.


You do not do anything. You give permission to an energy reader to look at your energy and tell you what they see.

Quote

It may help to start a conversation with that presence, speak to it about how you feel...... Is this getting out of a chair, turn around and start talking to the chair as if I were talking to Myself?


Yes that is exactly what I mean.

Quote

I also see it as something deeper than conventional depression..... I wish I knew what it is you see, I'm disfunctional


Every human is disfunctional - that is the reason we become human.

What I see is an inner aspect of yourself trying to help you with your life.

I am fond of self empowerment. That is why I suggested that you talk with yourself.

If you want, I can do a reading for you, talk with that aspect of you that is trying to help you, and then tell you what I imagined that help to be. You would need to conclude on your own what value if any my insights would be.

The key to any of this would be your intentions. Are you looking for compassion from others or are you looking for ways to improve things. Please PM me if you are interested in what I suggested.

John



What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#9    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:11 PM

John A Spera on Jul 6 2008, 01:01 AM, said:

You do not do anything. You give permission to an energy reader to look at your energy and tell you what they see.



Yes that is exactly what I mean.



Every human is disfunctional - that is the reason we become human.

What I see is an inner aspect of yourself trying to help you with your life.

I am fond of self empowerment. That is why I suggested that you talk with yourself.

If you want, I can do a reading for you, talk with that aspect of you that is trying to help you, and then tell you what I imagined that help to be. You would need to conclude on your own what value if any my insights would be.

The key to any of this would be your intentions. Are you looking for compassion from others or are you looking for ways to improve things. Please PM me if you are interested in what I suggested.

John


Is it possiable to not know what it is that I'm looking for, as my ID says I'm totaly confused as to what is going on with me, it's like I have a force field when I come near peole,seems like they want to get away from me, do small talk and want to move on.
Sometimes I feel like i'm not in the same world as other people, like I'm just looking on.


#10    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Joined:01 Jul 2008

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

Confused -

What I would be worried about is some type of reaction to medications that the Doctor gave you.
You really need to speak with him about this, it could be a normal side effect and he just needs to cut your dosage.

I had a similar experiance and it turns out I was having a reaction to my meds.
They were giving me psychosis issues and horrible, violent nightmares.
The meds were fixed and so was I.

Best of Luck Confused!



#11    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

ODIN-X on Jul 7 2008, 12:19 PM, said:

Confused -

What I would be worried about is some type of reaction to medications that the Doctor gave you.
You really need to speak with him about this, it could be a normal side effect and he just needs to cut your dosage.

I had a similar experiance and it turns out I was having a reaction to my meds.
They were giving me psychosis issues and horrible, violent nightmares.
The meds were fixed and so was I.

Best of Luck Confused!


Thanks ODIN-X
We have tried a bunch of medications and he agrees when we talk about them that I have never responded to them, all they do is make me want to sleep.
I thought about the post i posted and it come to me, my mind is always on the under dogs of the world, there is one website I go to and have made everybody mad at me when I try to show people on there that there is another side to their story, like when people that have lived the sheltered life and silver spoon in their mouths want to talk about people that make just enough money to put gas in their cars to get to and from their jobs to feed the Silver Spoons their 3 fast food meals a day.
all they do is grudge these people because they have to get food stamps to live, stuff like this is what is always on my mind.


#12    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

It just seems to me that you identify so much with the needy and depressen in our world that you have taken on that energy and experienced it to the extreem. This degree of awareness and identification is not helping them or yourself very much. How accurate would you say is that assesment of what you are experienceing?



What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#13    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,313 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:53 PM

You said  you could start off in a good mood and having fun, then the light switch goes and changes  to depression...

Have you checked on Bi-Polar???

Highs are very happy and extreme and then bam... the depression is extreme.

Google the symptoms of that and see if it fits you...

John is also correct, you need self awareness and need to pump yourself up..Every day look in the mirror and say..........
"Im gonna have a great, happy, day today".....Go to bed and say ""today was great, tomarrow is going to be better and Im going to have an even better day....""

Power of suggestion.... Mean time do you pray? Thank Him for this day and what you enjoyed of it, be grateful, give praise...concentrate on the positive and get that positive energy flowing again... YOU have to get it happening...

If you think something is following you....Tell it go away, your not bothering me today!!!!  And mean it!
You take control of whatever it is, and you....

Check you aura..go to a spiritualist shop in town or area and ask you you can call...

Blessings and light to you!  My prayers too.



#14    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

John A Spera on Jul 7 2008, 02:39 PM, said:

It just seems to me that you identify so much with the needy and depressen in our world that you have taken on that energy and experienced it to the extreem. This degree of awareness and identification is not helping them or yourself very much. How accurate would you say is that assesment of what you are experienceing?


I would say You were right on.


#15    Confused2

Confused2

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2008

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:40 PM

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT on Jul 7 2008, 02:53 PM, said:

You said  you could start off in a good mood and having fun, then the light switch goes and changes  to depression...

Have you checked on Bi-Polar???

Highs are very happy and extreme and then bam... the depression is extreme.

Google the symptoms of that and see if it fits you...

John is also correct, you need self awareness and need to pump yourself up..Every day look in the mirror and say..........
"Im gonna have a great, happy, day today".....Go to bed and say ""today was great, tomarrow is going to be better and Im going to have an even better day....""

Power of suggestion.... Mean time do you pray? Thank Him for this day and what you enjoyed of it, be grateful, give praise...concentrate on the positive and get that positive energy flowing again... YOU have to get it happening...

If you think something is following you....Tell it go away, your not bothering me today!!!!  And mean it!
You take control of whatever it is, and you....

Check you aura..go to a spiritualist shop in town or area and ask you you can call...

Blessings and light to you!  My prayers too.


Power of suggestion.... Mean time do you pray? Thank Him for this day and what you enjoyed of it, be grateful, give praise...concentrate on the positive and get that positive energy flowing again... YOU have to get it happening...    Yes I do Pray







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users