Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What happens when you call out the devil?

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#16    Nile_Shaman

Nile_Shaman

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

• "Let your love in God, your faith, and grace take you into these places." -Shankpin

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:25 AM

thekeyboardkid on Jul 5 2008, 11:03 PM, said:

And please, for those who are referring to me as a child, have some respect.

Has it occurred to you you chose your handle here, keyboardKID, and calling you "kid" is standard respect and common to use part of a handle on forums? Maybe you should have picked something like BrightGrownUp if you didn't want to be "Kid" ? Or Kido?

Besides, I don't need/want your pity.  So please...

Sorry. A few of us know this isn't a joke and some of us have seen that which you do not believe in. Pity comes natural. Be thankful for it, as there is none to be had from your owner.

I will pray for you, as others did for me. If God can set me free, He can do anything original.gif. This is small potatos for Him.

NS

I wasted some time, seeking the meaning of life, but thankfully learned before dying that Life IS the meaning for it all. Now, I just enjoy the heck out of every day. -Nile Shaman

#17    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:49 AM

thekeyboardkid on Jul 5 2008, 11:03 PM, said:

And please, for those who are referring to me as a child, have some respect.  Perhaps my "plan" was a bit childish, no doubt, but it was entirely practical, as far as what I was trying, I guess, achieve.

I didn't mean to offend anybody, and I didn't do as I did for the sole purpose of "proving you all wrong."

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then by God, it's probably a duck-
You didn't want pity, you wanted a reaction, childish you think, kid??  

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#18    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:51 AM

Shankpin on Jul 5 2008, 10:48 PM, said:

Too familiar.  You know what really gets me is that this demonic interest/obsession isn't about haunted houses, or interesting EVPs, cool spook pics, etc, but it's so much more than that. Things like depression, tragedies in your life, bad luck from hell (no pun intended), loss, pain, heartbreak, financial failure,  everything & anything a person could imagine that they WOULD NOT want in their lives etc,. This goes so much more beyond what they assume it does.  I can't even begin to explain it.
I know , I know...tragic in so many ways...

#19    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:01 AM

thekeyboardkid on Jul 5 2008, 10:03 PM, said:

If I'm wrong, then I'll be glad to inform this board of my mistake.

And please, for those who are referring to me as a child, have some respect.  Perhaps my "plan" was a bit childish, no doubt, but it was entirely practical, as far as what I was trying, I guess, achieve.

I didn't mean to offend anybody, and I didn't do as I did for the sole purpose of "proving you all wrong."

And to answer, "Why do I even hang around here?"  Well, just like the majority of the people on this board, I'm curious.  Is that so wrong, or do we "have" to believe in order to be a part of this board?

Hon in your first post you invited" all comments and flames" curiosity is fine.  It drives all of us here, its how you approached your little experiment so flippant you see my dear its not us that will be affected by your stupidity but you and what you  did,  Did you know you can bring this to your Family?  your Mother/Father/ Children? basically any one you love can be attacked, thats how it starts and works on destroying you, you see it upsets those who know what you have done.

#20    Pythia

Pythia

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:19 AM

thekeyboardkid on Jul 5 2008, 08:52 PM, said:

Nothing.

This is more serious than just fooling around.  Honestly.  I've been hearing a whole bunch of stories 'bout people being possessed and whatnot (both here and several other websites); so, I figured, what better way to prove to myself that there is such thing as "spirits" than to blatantly set myself up?

So, at around three o' clock in the morning (that's right, the "witching" hour, or whatever you'd rather call it), I called out to the devil in a loud voice, basically told him that I'm his for the taking, in all seriousness, no less, and waited.  It's been two months since, and I didn't say anything because, hey, maybe these things don't work on cue?  

Anyhow, I was wondering, I am not just as interesting as other people who "claim" to be possessed and/or tormented by these so-called demons?  So, in a nutshell, I laugh at the devil and spirits in general... that's if, they "do" exist to begin with, which they probably don't.  No offense to anybody.

Thanks for reading.  Comments/flames/whatever appreciated.

Ha ha! You opened a big ol' can of ******** on yourself, son! laugh.gif The Devil, Satan, whoever, can't take you, because you don't belong to him. wink2.gif .

I've done something similar, back a year or so ago, when everyone here was saying that it was sooooo bad to say the demons names and they'd come get you if you said them, I found a list of demon names in a book, that another member suggested, and said all of them, late at night, when no one else was at home, just to see what would happen. I even lit some candles. Got a big Nothing there too. I'm still here. No demons have showed up yet. rolleyes.gif and they won't because my faith is pretty strong.

Edited by Jennie 1, 06 July 2008 - 07:43 AM.

#21    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:14 AM

I would hope the only thing that happens is he "Jumps out and roars, RAAAH".   devil.gif

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#22    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:15 AM

Yea, then we'll have more to talk about when he post it-  thumbsup.gif

#23    f3liC

f3liC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:24 AM

where exactly does everyone find out information about devils and demons...?

#24    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:29 AM

f3liC on Jul 6 2008, 05:54 PM, said:

information about devils and demons

Cut and paste this line ^ In to your Google bar.
The Internet world is your oyster!

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#25    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:30 AM

Not on this board.

f3liC on Jul 6 2008, 03:24 AM, said:

Edited by Shankpin, 06 July 2008 - 08:31 AM.

#26    jonny b

jonny b

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:32 AM

MasterPo on Jul 5 2008, 08:31 PM, said:

I have read from good authorities that a demon can attach itself to you and not show itself for years, even decades. To demon time is meaningless so why not wait?

If this is for real and you did what you claim, the results may not show themselves for many years to come. Nothing might ever happen. But don't feel safe or dismiss all this because nothing happened at that moment.

ohmy.gif

I concur with this, not to mention the fact that a demon probably has to be aloud to outright posses a person and even you might not be fully aware that even though mentally you say come and get me,your spirit might not be as willing.The devil does not need to posses a person, and this is not a demons prime objective anyways.A demons prime objective is to steer the human victim away from a relationship with god.Plain and simple, he does not want anyone to follow god and the less the better, for satan.They will do anything to change your perceptions away from believeing that god exists and from having a relationship with god.If you do not already believe in god, then half of the devils work is done. So why would he put time and energy into someone who is far from god in the first place.If you really want to understand these concepts weather you believe in them or not, just read the bible, as it is in there, and is the source of your inquirey.

Posted Image

#27    f3liC

f3liC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:36 AM

it appears as i've already tried that links like those don't go into full detail, only warnings of not to do it. now do share

#28    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:39 AM

f3liC on Jul 6 2008, 03:36 AM, said:

it appears as i've already tried that links like those don't go into full detail, only warnings of not to do it. now do share

Look, go get a bible and start at Genesis.  When you're done with both testaments.. then I highly recommend The book of Enoch and Jubilees. imo

#29    Pythia

Pythia

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:50 AM

f3liC on Jul 6 2008, 03:36 AM, said:

I would start here if I were you
http://www.religioustolerance.org/

Edited by Jennie 1, 06 July 2008 - 08:51 AM.

#30    eight bits

eight bits

• 6,171 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:13 AM

Welcome aboard, key.

do we "have" to believe in order to be a part of this board?

No. Although the Ghosts, etc. subforum has a lower proportion of posts from unbelievers than other subforums (in my casual observation), the site is named and devoted to Unexplained Mysteries. An interest in the phenomena and in sharing the work to remove them from "unexplained" status is enough to be a member here. Curiosity suffices.

There is a peculiar social dynamic on this subforum, since devils and demons are religious figures, and possession is a religious occasion. To depict someone else's religion as superstition or to report that you performed a sacrilege by another's lights will be read as rude.

You might consider whether the Sprituality vs Skepticism board would be a more congenial place for future posts of this theme. That said, you did nothing wrong in posting here, IMO.

You will die some day, and before then, something terrible will happen to you. In the meantime, you seem well on your way to living on your feet rather than on your knees.

In closing, however, you might want to reflect on your motives, not so much in flipping off the devil, but in rubbing other people's noses in your having done so. When you do that, you give those people power over you, even as you fantasize that you have the upper hand because you have caused them to scurry and cluck in distress.

You are free of their devil when you can flip him off and not tell those with faith in him all about it.

Edited by eight bits, 06 July 2008 - 10:18 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users