Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What happens when you call out the devil?

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#46    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:50 PM

When you call out the Devil he gets to pick the movie you go see. Careful he's a fan of Uwe Boll.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#47    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

• ''If you cant beat them, arrange to have them beaten'' - Me

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

thekeyboardkid on Jul 6 2008, 02:52 AM, said:

Nothing.

This is more serious than just fooling around.  Honestly.  I've been hearing a whole bunch of stories 'bout people being possessed and whatnot (both here and several other websites); so, I figured, what better way to prove to myself that there is such thing as "spirits" than to blatantly set myself up?

So, at around three o' clock in the morning (that's right, the "witching" hour, or whatever you'd rather call it), I called out to the devil in a loud voice, basically told him that I'm his for the taking, in all seriousness, no less, and waited.  It's been two months since, and I didn't say anything because, hey, maybe these things don't work on cue?  

Anyhow, I was wondering, I am not just as interesting as other people who "claim" to be possessed and/or tormented by these so-called demons?  So, in a nutshell, I laugh at the devil and spirits in general... that's if, they "do" exist to begin with, which they probably don't.  No offense to anybody.

Thanks for reading.  Comments/flames/whatever appreciated.

if you dont believe then why did you call out to him
also im pretty sure if he is real then he wouldnt respond to you because you havnt done the proper ritual and your not really offering your just talking and he cant really consider you shouting to him to be a proper contract

#48    Moon Demon

Moon Demon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

You have no ideal what you could be inviting into your mind.
I am not making this up, when I say that I know of a case like this. He invited spirits to use him as a medium. He would repeat this as a ritual everynight, inviting them in.
Well, he soon started hearing voices that nobody else could hear. These voices WERE giving him prophecies and predictions that were true. However, the voices became more and more evil and manipulative. It got to the point where he heard constant taunting and mocking on his own behalf that wouldn't stop. The more he would beg the voices to stop or leave his head, the louder and more abusive they became. He couldn't get rid of them and plunged into schizophrenia and total disability.
I was there in the beginning. He would stop and say "sshhh can you hear that?" , this is when the voices started quietly and slowly. Several of us witnessed his plunge into madness.
There were 4 voices. A male leader who told the others what to do and say.
Another male who was submissive. A female voice who hated him and always mocked and laughed at him and teased him. And another female voice that told the others to quit being so mean, but yet would laugh along with the taunting.

Edited by Moon Demon, 07 July 2008 - 05:48 PM.

The best way to hide is to blend in

#49    someoldguy

someoldguy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

• [i]"There were plants and birds and rocks and things.[/i]

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:03 PM

I'm reminded of an epidose of the old TV show "The Night Gallery" from the late 1960's and early 1970s.

A young hippie-type fellow had this peculiar obsession over hell and thought it would really be cool to go there and see all the fire-and-brimstone, etc.  One night he was driving along (in his VW van?) swerved off the road and had a fatal wreck.  He woke up in a small parlor where there were several old people and easy-listening music playing on the radio.  Very quickly, the old people and the soft music began to get on his nerves, and he still insisted on seeing hell.  Before long, he demanded to talk to the devil himself to get to the bottom of what he was going through.  Obligingly (?), the devil appeared before him and told the young man, essentially, "You always said you wanted to see hell.  This is your hell.  There's no fire, no brimstone.  Just everything which you loathe and which gives you misery."

---CGM

Nothing creates controversy quite like the truth.

#50    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

Elite on Jul 7 2008, 05:59 PM, said:

also im pretty sure if he is real then he wouldnt respond to you because you havnt done the proper ritual and your not really offering your just talking and he cant really consider you shouting to him to be a proper contract

well, he went on to basically show thats its not real. he called him out to see what would happen, and nothing.
thats my take on it anyways.
and why isnt talking proper contact? people 'talk' to god all the time, why would it be any different for the devil? his music too loud? cant hear you?

Edited by Agent. Mulder, 07 July 2008 - 06:22 PM.

the truth is out there....

#51    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

Elite on Jul 7 2008, 10:59 AM, said:

also im pretty sure if he is real then he wouldn't respond to you because you havnt done the proper ritual and your not really offering your just talking and he cant really consider you shouting to him to be a proper contract
I believe the offering was sufficient, and the jury is still out because he feels there was no confirmation to his satisfaction, I think he will sometime get his confirmation.

#52    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:40 PM

Aanica on Jul 7 2008, 07:38 PM, said:

I believe the offering was sufficient, and the jury is still out because he feels there was no confirmation to his satisfaction, I think he will sometime get his confirmation.

i think the dead silence and no response for the last 2 months was enough. and he doesnt wanna do it again, cause he doesnt wanna seem desperate.

the truth is out there....

#53    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

• ''If you cant beat them, arrange to have them beaten'' - Me

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

Agent. Mulder on Jul 7 2008, 07:40 PM, said:

i think the dead silence and no response for the last 2 months was enough. and he doesnt wanna do it again, cause he doesnt wanna seem desperate.

maybey the devil has no use of him , eh
maybey thats why he didnt contact him
or maybey he doesnt exist dont ask me

#54    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

Agent. Mulder on Jul 7 2008, 12:40 PM, said:

laugh.gif

#55    Ravyns_void

Ravyns_void

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• Welcome to the mental Health Hotline. If you're schizophrenic, listen closely and a little voice will tell you what number to push.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

At least you guys get an answer. When I call the devil it always goes straight to voice mail. I think he's avoiding me now. I just want him to lift the restraining order. Is that so much to ask?

________________________________________________________________________________
"Remember....if you stand in front of a mirror in a dark room and spin around chanting my name......you'll look really really stupid.
~Quothe the Ravyn "Forevermore"

#56    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:56 PM

Ravyns_void on Jul 7 2008, 05:52 PM, said:

At least you guys get an answer. When I call the devil it always goes straight to voice mail. I think he's avoiding me now. I just want him to lift the restraining order. Is that so much to ask?
Try a mutual friend to talk to him he might lift it if he thinks your sincere crying.gif

#57    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

Knockitoff on Jul 7 2008, 10:02 AM, said:

Shankpin, ohmy.gif woah! say what??  "Satan and his dominions won't waste their time on someone they've already gotten", meaning they may have already gotten "keyboardkid"??, if they haven't gotten himmmmm, oo i would wear depends everyday if i were the kid, especially that no one knows if HE (the monster) will just go *poof* "RAAAAAHHHH!!" right in front of you

that comment of yours sure does make you think

I wasn't talking about any ONE specifically, but my point still stands.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#58    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

Moon Demon on Jul 7 2008, 12:37 PM, said:

I am not making this up, when I say that I know of a case like this. He invited spirits to use him as a medium. He would repeat this as a ritual everynight, inviting them in.
Well, he soon started hearing voices that nobody else could hear. These voices WERE giving him prophecies and predictions that were true. However, the voices became more and more evil and manipulative. It got to the point where he heard constant taunting and mocking on his own behalf that wouldn't stop. The more he would beg the voices to stop or leave his head, the louder and more abusive they became. He couldn't get rid of them and plunged into schizophrenia and total disability.
I was there in the beginning. He would stop and say "sshhh can you hear that?" , this is when the voices started quietly and slowly. Several of us witnessed his plunge into madness.
Another male who was submissive. A female voice who hated him and always mocked and laughed at him and teased him. And another female voice that told the others to quit being so mean, but yet would laugh along with the taunting.

very interesting, Moon Demon! I believe this happens more than what some of us may want to realize.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#59    AdorablyDead

AdorablyDead

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

• A**hole is not an alternative lifestyle ~ something positive.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

Wow, I've never seen a better way at baiting the Christians.  Kudos, even if that's not your intent. lol.
Unlike some of the other replies on here I could care less if you're a believer, a bleever or a skeptic.  I actually wish there were slightly more skeptics and less bleevers in this biznatch.  

I'm also not going to go "oh I pray for your soulzes you poor stoopid chyld!"

But humor me, have you ever thought that maybe the demon was just waiting for you to come out saying nothing happened before it started screwing with you?  Maybe that is your 'cue'. Like someone else said on here, time is nothing to spirits that I do believe.  Not saying I believe in demons, but what if you attracted one that has like a ...hard on.. for irony or something.  

Either way it's all good, at least you attracted an entity with a sense of sarcasm and humor. lol. tongue.gif

#60    Guardian Angel of Fire

Guardian Angel of Fire

Arc Angel of Fire

• 2,177 posts

• ~~~There are two doors in font of you~~~
    ===The Future and the Past===
    ****Which one will you choose?****

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

Moon Demon on Jul 7 2008, 12:37 PM, said:

Sounds like someone tapped into a bit of schizoprhenia in their mind to me....honestly...if thats what it's like....people with such case have things in similar ways and they unlock this themselves....could it be that this is possible that we can actually by some way tap into something in our minds that technology cant?

My EVP's - Page Link

~~~This link is a link to my posts of My EVP's that I posted that I've~~~
~~~gathered over a short time.  Enjoy! :D~~~

~~~When Zombies Attack!!! ~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users