Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who is The AntiChrist?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#16    AXIOMS

AXIOMS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 02:42 PM

And now in keeping with the most controversial truth - that " evil" forces have turned into an issue of debate citing outdated and biased law in support of thier
efforts to compel Satans evil agenda! Marijuana and its specifically designed or GOD given omni potent qualities that are axiomatically proven to be influxed by the complete natural effect it obviously has on humans.

First, let me outline more of the attendant circumstances for the future generations who may read the ancient text I am formulating here. That in being that these posts as well as many others will be crypted, printed and buried for future generations - that they may exist -to discover in archeological find and route whole sciences around determining thier validity and spiritual value towards the futures question of its own existence and heritage!The modern Dead Sea scrolls. The modern bible!

I recently moved to a marginally small suburban area that surrounds a central metropolis consisting of about 4 to 6 relatively small buildings that are considered a city. To the natives I have an accent. I came from the state wherein every major
" terrorist " attack on the US has derrived from. The 9-11-01 hijackers last lived in NJ. The DC sniper bought his urban camoflauge -  My old dark blue chevy - from SHURE SHOT ( one shot one kill) in Trenton NJ. The Anthrax letters were mailed stamped as having been first received by a post office in NJ. That being said, it is not in the least bit big headed to propose that in my new enviroment I am a primary concern for the natives as would anyone be at any point in time. " who is this stranger? What business has he here?" Not to mention I am on a terrorist watch list because of my out spoken illumination of the truth!( Hey...Blame that on your rehab conspirators. They are the ones who convinced a 16 y/o impressionable mind to speak out. To relay his feelings without fear!) So of course the agents acting under mind control of the political machine voyer my existence from near and far! Scary huh! Te sick people of "justice" like to watch you like a child molester staring at picture of your child at the county fair that the news paper
printed, just waiting for you to pick up that piece of candy so they can pin you down to the pavement and have thier way with you! Such an evil plant!

Since I have been here I again am not afraid to illuminate the truth in a strange land against the odds about the century of oppression instituted by the American
merry men.And of course the local merry men would pay special heed to my actions and words to try and profile my intent in thier neighborhood. And since I have illuminated the truth by comparision citing the story of a girl who recently killed herself while under the direct care and supervision of Ely Lilly and its drug products - a local major industry player - the local merry men have gone on an
spiteful plant erradication stalking campaign to instill fear in the minds of the evil plant indulgers, to remind these cretin indulgers of just who is in control!

Seems to me its more like they can't even compete in the debate based on its merits. The won't account for thier responsibilty for a world of malcontent because of thier hypocrasy and blataint anti-humane/ anti-host( planets ecosystem) actions!
So at best they can run around attacking,shackling and kidnapping these ANTI CHRIST plant indulgers to arouse the memory in frightened peoples that they are in control here and you will not grow that plant!

So any locals that live in the area and have watched as in the past several days police have arrested two persons with 900 bricks of marijuana, and again last night arrested more persons in a seperate herbaculture conspiracy to taint this manicured world with that vile and perpetually disgusting eyes sore of leaf- You can blame me for speaking the truth, blame yourself for putting up with thier oppression, or blame them for initiating the oppression.

No one directly died from the action of these herbatologists. They promoted entrepenuership, economy and production yet are now behind bars - thier belongings confiscated! Meanwhile, at the miracle institution of Ely Lilly a girls soul wonders the hall demanding retribution. Her friends and family have all stated that she was not likely to have commited suicide and yet under the sanctified care of these wonderful bringers of cure she was allowed to commit such a self destructing act. because the system of social-ecology relies on destruction to compel itself! Yet these mongers of justice in thier pressed tabarnacle and polished regalia have exercised thier acts of terror not on these "justified" institutionally sponsored drug dealers. ( I wonder how much attention is alloted to account for sarcasim and 'typos' when decrypting such things as ancient writs - They didn't even have Spell Checker)

So in keeping with the statements that put me on thier " terrorist " watch list in the first place. The next time - and thier will be plenty because as stated before the social ecology relies on destruction - your self made enemies attack you like on 9-11-01 dont expect me to jump in front of you, nor join you in your witch hunt. Let me fill you in on a little secret. I can think! Thats right...I can actually think for myself! And the obvious dictates that you just want me to be your sheild. To stand in front of you when you are fired upon in self defense by those that you have fired upon offensively! Hell no. You are the ones who even have attcked your own peoples for indulging in a purposeful plant, not some afiganistan spoiled rich brat that actually gave up his riches to the poor that they may actually live free or die trying, inwhich case they are free and have beaten the oppressors because without peaceful, productive and spiritual people to attempt to control these bringers of justice have no self worth. They might actually have to account for themsleves for once! Generally, the people of the world would like to live thier lives peacefully and productively, yet the present laws in all thier interpretations do not allow for such socially responsible, evolutionary ,and human compelling behaviors!

The best arguement comes from those who say it's for the kids! These are the same people(s) who throw thier childs soiled diapers in mall parking lots without the slightest bit of self respect or regard for the fact that they are residually tainting the H2O oscillation conduit with culturing coliform rods for there kids to consume in measurably compounding scales in the future!

Not to mention these people seem to have no faith in thier own kids. If its so wrong to indulge in a plant then why do you not trust that you're own replicating genetics will not make the right choice. You trust that they will when you leave your case of beer in the frig, or bottle of champange in a locked cabinet with GLASS doors. You trust they will make they " right choice" in most other facets of life?! I am not proposing that kids should be stoned- though thier are many that will find that they were specifically designed to eventually do so. I dont get "stoned". I am proposing that you stop saying it and actually trust that your kids will make the right choice for themselves. Because based on the escallating violent tendencies of the youth- which has allowed the miracle bringers of pharmacueticals to lay claim to thier prupose in thier lobby halls- as they say in those co-dependency promoting meetings: " Your way is not working !" ( Dr. Chatlos - I am going to illuminate you as well as to how all the crap you tried to drill in our minds was really your intrepretation of yourself -So now I am Just your higher power talking to you! After all didn't you and your conspirators charge my parents( and thier insurance) a thousand dollars a day to tell us how fake I was because I indulged in a plant. As if you're pre payed for salon winter tan wasn't a front from who you really are. A meofaunic parasite who acts as an illusionist every morning when he looks in the mirror and attempts to advance the notion that he has escaped the derivatives of mankinds oxygen prison. It is because of hypocrates like you that force your ideology on non consenting young people who dont have the life experience to combat your self admonishing fallacies that mankind is suspended in its oxygen prison, wherein he cant even breathe-as is necessary-on the greater percentage of his host planet.

I will stop now because I know you people confuse yourselves. After all you just figured out that ADD is actually an advantage, though to cover that up it was called
"MULTI TASKING"

Edited by AXIOMS, 07 March 2004 - 11:25 AM.

#17    The Man

The Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 06:13 AM

You said it all my brother.

#18    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,190 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 06 March 2004 - 06:22 AM

Why is tobacco and pot (marijuana) being introduced into this discussion. Seriously. Why do you have to add that these are apart of the Anti- Christ. Back off with blaming tobacco and pot (especially) for comitting murders/suicide. Marijuana has killed 0 people (live I've said 5+ times already) And as for tobacco, its the people who make it first of all. It is natural and less toxic before they companies put the addictive and harmful chemicals in it. And secondly its the fault of the people who use it.

And why is the term Anti- Christ used. This is uan unfair term to use, and should be changed to Anti- Good. Christ is a mythological figure and why we use him as the symbol for good I dont know.  

Get of pots back and start nagging people. Everyone is an "Anti- Christ," between polluting, assulting, insulting, stealing, murdering, and by "Gods," view, just being here in earth.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy, 06 March 2004 - 06:30 AM.

#19    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 06 March 2004 - 06:40 PM

Thos are long posts  blink.gif  

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#20    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 07 March 2004 - 04:19 PM

apparently, mr SergeiStaponovichSenin. laugh.gif  

#21    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 07 March 2004 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Talon S. @ Mar 6 2004, 05:40 PM)
Thos are long posts  blink.gif

Someone summerize...  I haven't had enough coffee yet to read them.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#22    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 07 March 2004 - 11:24 PM

Im satans son ... does that make ME the antichrist?  whistling2.gif  devil.gif  

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#23    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,190 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:10 AM

Not if you do no "evil."

#24    doomgirl

doomgirl

Government Agent

• 3,323 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:16 AM

they say the Devils greats trick was to make ppl think he wasn't real, what if his greats try was to make ppl think Jesus was the son of God, when infact he wasn't  laugh.gif

Spaceflight News - UM's Sister Site - Join Us

It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'
Do I look like a freakin' people person?
All Things Wrestling Forum
Arts, Crafts N Gardens Forum

Computer Support Forum
Amby's Forum
Panda.org - WWF
Posted Image

#25    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,190 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:17 AM

Well if Jesus wasent the son of God (as the bible says) then the devil isnt real. Personally I dont believe in either.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy, 08 March 2004 - 02:18 AM.

#26    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,465 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:32 AM

Someone summerize... I haven't had enough coffee yet to read them.

I have been gone 2 months....still debating same old crap.......marijuana rules.........Is Jesus a trick of Satan?  I don't believe in anything.

That about sums it up. tongue.gif

And now how about a trip down memory lane:  Read Revelations.  It is the only place that mentions Anti-Christ.  How relevant is a discussion then of the 'Anti-Christ', without a reading of Revelations?  If you don't have the intellect to read the book, then you don't have the intellect to discuss its contents.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#27    AXIOMS

AXIOMS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 01:19 PM

Actually you are incorrect. The pro-noun " anti-christ" assigned to a particular  person, force of nature, and/or arch angel has been applied in my text as a intellectually created - as oppossed to divination - representation of a polarization theory. Much like the dark of ' dark and light"!

That being outlined, the 'negatives' are in everything! Many are interpretive and those that emerge axiomatically are not! The Marijuana issue is axiomatic! And since its election time again why should it not be addressed instead of issues that exist only by interpretation and therefore have no end! They are fueds and not questions nor answers addressing civility! the whole marijuana issue is axiomaticall 'negative' and therefore I have posted its query!

As for the "Anti christ" directly. Again, I feel that you are letting your lack of interest in our perspective on the subject speak in haste. Surely at this point in emerging history it is prime that references to " anti-christ" can be found in numerous publications, artworks, political minutes...ect. Yes my friend! I have read the bible complete several times in varying situations and have noticed that it is mentioned in Revelations as well. You are most likely correct that "anti christ " would certainly be mentioned first in the bible because " anti christ" is a polarization of " christ"

Now bear with me!

I have seen that  many people you have written through BIG BANG beliefs that they hate the bible. I dont subcribe to such an over all blanket discretion. I just recognize that GOD does not only exist in ' some many thousands of years ago'. I want to know where " GODS" going to be tomorow.

Biblical scripture certainly has a great deal of intentionally hidden text reflexes that are pretty nifty actually! But do not cite a scripture of thousands of year old law drafting model when stepping on my in hypocrasy today-Please!

One nifty trick is a simple mathematical anomoly that was most likely discovered by ancient monks who then locked it into coded rules within in its scripture that became conquered and pirated by some R-complex ancient tribe, who inturn re- wrote it for any sake!

Eventually it came to be thought that the millineum under th Gregorian Calendar was supposed to be some kind of epic event! And many people proclaimed the end of th world or the return of the " Anti Christ". However that is simply theorums compeling very lucrative intrepretive issues. The true meaning is found in math. We take the millenium year under the Gregorian calendar which is the year 2000 and divide it be the number of planets from ours to the sun( including ours ) which is 3 . the year 2000 divided by our third planet is 666.6 to to the infinte.So what  these conquers thought was a prediction was trully just a written structural pathway to mathematics. And having enough people convinced of its accuracy the result of a Revelations would become true because people would make it true by accepting and applying it as the finite answer ! So calendars were changed and notion fed to the grape vine about this suspicious millenium! Now thats astrology- which is another waning yet lucrative interpretive issue. After all astrology - among other things - is tainted by prejudice of the author!

So there are many valuable nuances and testing puzzles to the consonants and vowels of the bible, though I am not going to invest my life in as a source of curing relief

So let me close in stating that many people like myself share in your frustration with the arguement. However, all too often this particular topic is forced upon my physical being, which is darn right daunting tosay the least!

Edited by AXIOMS, 08 March 2004 - 01:34 PM.

#28    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,465 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 08 March 2004 - 01:33 PM

Actually you are incorrect. The pro-noun " anti-christ" assigned to a particular person, force of nature, and/or arch angel has been applied in my text as a intellectually created - as oppossed to divination - representation of a polarization theory. Much like the dark of ' dark and light"!

Surely at this point in emerging history it is prime that references to " anti-christ" can be found in numerous publications, artworks, political minutes...ect. Yes my friend! I have read the bible complete several times in varying situations and have noticed that it is mentioned in revelations as well. You are most likely correct that "anti christ " would certainly be mentioned first in the bible because " anti christ" is a polarization of " christ"

Actually, I am quite correct!   Of course there are multidudinous books on the
subject of the anti-christ;  but it originated in Revelations.  The question of the
thread is Who Is The Anti-Christ?  This is only relevant as it purtains to Revelations because it is there, and only there, that the concept or depiction of
an Anti-Christ is to be found.  Name one other source that discusses it.

As far as answering the question:

The Anti-Christ, I believe Spartan tried to make this point, is not one particular man, rather, a collective Man.  Societal evolution not withstanding,
it is becoming more and more increasingly an Anti-Christ sort of world is it not?
John in Revelations saw a time when the arrogance of man would reign supreme over all mankind.  It also has to do with the rise of Islam as a dominate force in
Western culture.  It really is impossible to discuss the Anti-Christ without getting
into a religious debate....of which I have no desire to do.  Nor will I be drawn into
one......I LIKE my posting priveleges, thank you! tongue.gif
I suggest you read Revelations and if you haven't read the entire New Testament, perhaps in doing so you will gain a larger perspective of what John is talking about
in Revelations. whistling2.gif
You say you have read the Bible several times.  Good for you.  Read it again. tongue.gif

Edited by joc, 08 March 2004 - 01:36 PM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#29    AXIOMS

AXIOMS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 01:52 PM

Thanks for the invitation though as I stated in my prior post I have no interest in knowing GOd as it WAS known.

I too do not wish to be enthrawed among a religious debate if only due to the nature when confronted it such an intruding concept( that designates me to hell for not consuming it )I may respond in ways that are perceived as harsh. I do not wish to insult other peoples conception of life!

As for Revelations. Who is JOHN? And why is his scriptive artistic expression supposed to condem me to spiritual slavery or hell, war and  morale discent - because the majority notion of good vs evil are once again interpretive anaolog fueds compelled by the gathering of like minds oppossing other like minds displaying an alternate dialog! Come on! I've come way too far for that!

I for one believe that " Satan's" greatest trick ( bear with me!) would have been
convincing humans it were real! " Demons "are created to propel that interpretive fued. It is axiomatic that all letters are simply ideographic symbols derived from the manipulation of and configuration of straight lines that are formed in sequential order by consonants and vowels which are cataloged by vibrata of the vocal chords! That being outlined- My very young nephew when exclaiming in astonishment says " What the ?!" As if an adult would say ( bear with me MOD) " What the f-u-c-k". Because this formulation of lines or frequencies is so 'offensive' or " of Satan" that I can't even type them without someone demonizing them. The exclimation my nephew expresses intends to illustrate to its perceiver the desperate depth of the query involved. The adult verson reserves the same intent yet utililes an adverb that suddenly condems the transmitter to poor behavior or " of Satan". Funny - because when simply changing an letter "f" to an letter "L" one has become so postive that he/she has come of social " Luck". So since we created the alphabet and the definition of near homolytic words. It is man kind who created that demon! If the word " F-U-C-K" were viewed just as common as the word luck, then there would be no demon. The same application can predict that when one seeks to create the demon of revelations - wether it be mankind for his sins, or the " Anti Christ " - demons of revelation is what you will get.

The problem therein lay in the quantity of people who have zealously searched out and therefore created the demon of revelations, wanting it to be true so therefore making it true!

As for other publicatiuons were " satan" or the Anti christ is mentioned. Well how about Miltons, Paradise Lost, or Antion Zan Lefe's(?) First Satanic Bible. And dont fool yourself. We both know that if I wanted to search the microprints of congressional minutes to date, we would find measurable amounts of referals to the " anti Christ " when deabet life size issues that effect even those that see past that ordeal!

though its all a very interesting subject. glad to meet you!

#30    dantheman2435

dantheman2435

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

• "Wat."

Posted 09 March 2004 - 03:38 PM

8. Paris Hilton
       ^THATS THE ANTI CHRIST

FUR WEARING FREAK!

Edited by dantheman2435, 09 March 2004 - 03:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users