Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who is The AntiChrist?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#31    The Man

The Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (AXIOMS @ Mar 9 2004, 01:52 PM)

As if an adult would say ( bear with me MOD) " What the f-u-c-k". Because this formulation of lines or frequencies is so 'offensive' or " of Satan" that I can't even type them without someone demonizing them. The exclimation my nephew expresses intends to illustrate to its perceiver the desperate depth of the query involved. The adult verson reserves the same intent yet utililes an adverb that suddenly condems the transmitter to poor behavior or " of Satan". Funny - because when simply changing an letter "f" to an letter "L" one has become so postive that he/she has come of social " Luck". So since we created the alphabet and the definition of near homolytic words. It is man kind who created that demon! If the word " F-U-C-K" were viewed just as common as the word luck, then there would be no demon. The same application can predict that when one seeks to create the demon of revelations - wether it be mankind for his sins, or the " Anti Christ " - demons of revelation is what you will get.

The problem therein lay in the quantity of people who have zealously searched out and therefore created the demon of revelations, wanting it to be true so therefore making it true!

As for other publicatiuons were " satan" or the Anti christ is mentioned. Well how about Miltons, Paradise Lost, or Antion Zan Lefe's(?) First Satanic Bible. And dont fool yourself. We both know that if I wanted to search the microprints of congressional minutes to date, we would find measurable amounts of referals to the " anti Christ " when deabet life size issues that effect even those that see past that ordeal!

Wow.

I can't say anymore, because there is nothing left to say, you said everything that was needed to end this debate. Axioms what you just said was unbelieveable.

Sometimes I scare myself, but Axioms you freak me out. Wow..............
But if I may, his name was Anton zandor lavey the creater of the Satanic Bible, it's actually quite common for his name to be misunderstood.

But if I may once more this is to you Axioms, and for everyone else. How do you feel about this?

You see I do believe in Jesus Christ, I honestly believe that he was the greatest philosopher, and human being that has ever been born unto this earth. But, I do not believe in the bible. I believe that MAN has perverted jesus's way of life, and way of thinking, through the bible. ( Hear me out ).

Jesus Christ was the greatest philosopher to ever live because he understood that he was the Son of God, but he was not the only son of god. I am the Son of God, you are the Son of God, we all are the Sons and Daughters of God.
The only thing Jesus ever wanted was for people to realise that there is only one true Father, and Mother of the universe.
It was man who perverted the bible to make himself higher than woman, all they had to do was to take the goddess out, and say that god was a man, to make women believe that they were not equal to man.

FATHER + MOTHER= LIFE

Man has used Jesus Christ as his scapegoat, for thousands of years, everyone in this forum who has read the bible, and go's to the church has perverted the VERY word of Jesus Christ.

You see my eyes are open. What a perfect opportunity, for the Roman Empire, to kill Jesus Christ, make him a martyr, pervert his words only to create a holy bible ONE WORLD RELIGION, AND ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Jesus didn't heal the sick, and he didn't say anything the bible has to offer. Jesus was very spiritual, he wanted people to Love each other, realise that the husband and wife are the key to Life.  
What better way than for the church, to create the bible to use Jesus as a scapegoat for mankind, then use references to a hell with eternal pain and suffering for the wicked, and the biggest of them all, to put contradictions purposely in the bible so that people who would see the true nature of the bible would be condamned, and considered to be outcasts of society or the bad guys, so that an all out war would break out between mankind because of Religion.

Seriously Im so upset that it almost brings tears to my eyes, Preachers, Politicians, Churches, and Bilble goer's all segregate people.

Moms and Dads beat their children because their son wears black finger nail polish, the boy's preachers tells him that he is worshiping the devil. That the music he listens to is evil, that if you play the record backwards it has satanic messages, and that his concert T shirt is a product of the devil.

A teenage girl wears a short skirt, and her preacher tells her that she is acting like a whore.

Parents lose their children, because of Church, and the bible. The Apocalypse is not want by the common man, but only by Preachers, and Churches ask them ( they want it to happen ) they want the world to die!!! What about the love for life?

JESUS DID NOT WANT THIS. Jesus wanted families to love each other no matter, what they looked like.  Pentagrams are shapes, not symbols of evil, music is only music. Music is based off the heart beat of a human being, this is Gods creation no matter what it sounds like to him music is beautiful no matter what the strings sound like.
God is perfect, for him to be perfect then we in all aspects have to be perfect in his eyes no matter what good or bad we do.
Remember one thing that I say, even if you don't care about anything I just said.
But remember, that the same people who are telling you that Jesus died for mans sins, are the same people who killed him, who let him die on the cross.  sad.gif

And one more thing before I go, Jesus Christ died for something that he believed in. What are you willing to die for?

Im out.

#32    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,685 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 10 March 2004 - 12:17 AM

I vote to close this thread! blink.gif  

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#33    The Man

The Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (joc @ Mar 10 2004, 12:17 AM)

See what I mean everybody. Look at joc, he doesn't know what to say, even he wants this thread to come to a close, because Ive exposed the truth.

Which I agree with you joc maybe it should be closed.

Edited by The Man, 10 March 2004 - 12:27 AM.

#34    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,185 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 10 March 2004 - 09:29 PM

Yea, this thread is stretched as far as it can go.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy, 10 March 2004 - 09:30 PM.

#35    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 10 March 2004 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (The Man @ Mar 10 2004, 12:20 AM)

See what I mean everybody. Look at joc, he doesn't know what to say, even he wants this thread to come to a close, because Ive exposed the truth.

You scare me.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#36    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,685 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 10 March 2004 - 11:05 PM

I vote to close this thread!  

It should have been closed the first day because of the insolent way it began:

Holy crap come on, people take a look in the mirror. Ive left this forum for about 2 months now, and your still debating on the same crap. Where does this Antichrist bologney come from, but a bunch of undereducated, lowlifes that have nothing better to do with their time than, try to figure the world out.
It literally sickens me to the point of vomiting. When reading these so called Who is the Antichrist crap I tend to get sleepy.

And why it remained open after this diatribe, I cannot understand:

As if an adult would say ( bear with me MOD) " What the f-u-c-k". Because this formulation of lines or frequencies is so 'offensive' or " of Satan" that I can't even type them without someone demonizing them.

I still vote to close the thread....it isn't even followable...it is endless nonsense. wacko.gif

Edited by joc, 10 March 2004 - 11:11 PM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#37    The Man

The Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 05:00 AM

[QUOTE=SilverCougar,Mar 10 2004, 10:34 PM] [
[/QUOTE]
You scare me. [/QUOTE]
Hey I only speak the truth. Jesus did not want a Holy Bible, the church wanted a bible, to keep people in fear of hell and satan, and a God who shows mixed emotions like love, jealousy, wrath, and justice.

But what I know is that a perfect and complete god would not be able to show all these emotions and still be perfect at the same time.

God is innocent he does not know what good and evil are, a baby is innocent he also knows no good or evil.

There is a Mother and Father the true creators of the universe, men only chose to use one god whom of a man, so that woman would be the lesser of the two.

When Jesus died he died for something he believed in, not for mans sins, man just needed jesus to justify the fact that he cannot burden his own sins, so man uses jesus as his scapegoat.
That is why we created the bible, to use jesus as a martyr to keep us under control through fear and manipulation.
Jesus did not want to die, and he did not want to become mans sin eating martyr, he just wanted happiness, peace, and he wanted us to love each other, believe in a Mother and Father the creators of the universe, and most of all he wanted us to free our mind, believe in life, and the beyond.

It hurts me that he went through torture and agony, just because man saw an oppurtunity, to keep people under mind control.

Peace out SilverCougar, and Im sorry I scare you.

Edited by The Man, 11 March 2004 - 05:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users