Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 6 votes

2+2=4 equates a certainty of god

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

#1111    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 8,026 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:47 PM

Omnaka on Sep 2 2008, 02:15 AM, said:

Yes that was My point, Jorell Believes in God, But what I said goes for anyone who Feels righteous enough to point the finger and say I told you so.
After this life.

There will be many bros and sisters who are sad at the way they lived their lives and have a hard time forgiving them self. If One points and says I told you so, The one pointing will imediatly (Pure Consciousness) recognise his mistake and feel as bad as the one who did not know betterWhile incarnate.

Love Omnaka

Finger pointing is not my thing Omnaka, I do hope you realize what you are implying here...

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#1112    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:56 AM

View PostJor-el, on 29 July 2008 - 08:36 PM, said:

And just exactly how were the Urantia papers written, do you know?
Eli (Luis Marco, 26)
Mexico City

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#1113    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:57 AM

View PostCSLewis, on 11 January 2010 - 04:56 AM, said:

You waited 2 long years to answer Jorels post? hmmm nice one lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#1114    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:05 AM

Ya, girl.. life is like that..
Eli

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#1115    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:06 AM

View PostCSLewis, on 11 January 2010 - 05:05 AM, said:

Ya, girl.. life is like that..
Eli

Now quit skipping ahead of yourself there ....you can answer my previous post in 2012 Posted Image

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users