Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mOth mAn

swagger

Has anyone heard of the mothman their was a movie based on it and it was a real story it really happend somewhere in ohio.. i happen to live in ohio and i believe i saw him/her/it. my friend and i were roaming around outside about 8, 8:30 ish and i suddenly felt like i need to go to the back yard. we were running around in the front yard screwing off then we began to get tired and wandered in to the backyard. when my friend walked back, he suddenly stoped and said holy **** when i turned to look at what frightened him, i saw a shadowy figure, it had a long neck and strange head like kindo leaf like but like a jagged leaf (i'll put a picture up later) and it looked as if it was sitting on this white chair he has in his backyard, and it looked like it had its arms crossed too... but it was big like built and it had these yellow eyes... strange eyes and then we just ran back to the front later my friend told me that "it turned its head to look at me" weird if you can find any good sites on info on this please post...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swagger

• Ronin6th

• PheobeGreen

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I can't see the pic!

I say it again, even if I found the movie "The Mothman Prophecies" not very good, I was amazed that it was based of a true story.

Please, show us this picture! Have you some drawings of him?

I actually wrote a report on the Moth Man my soph year in high school. Though I thought the movie was scary, it was only half true.

First of all, there was only ONE moth man. Second, the theory was that the creature that bothered the town of Point Pleasent, WV (on the Ohio River) was a man who was mutated by some tests. Here's a site:

http://www.prairieghosts.com/moth.html

This will help! It's a wonderfully scary occurance. I urge you to type in Moth Man into any search engine and read more about it! Let me know what you think :st