Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

What can you sense?


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gregg's Place

  • I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:48 AM

I just saw and responded to a thread about something similar to this and I made me very curious.  I'm going to put up a picture of a lady and I was hoping to see what others might 'sense' about her.  I'm sorry if it is overdone, I was just curious.  I would love to hear everyone's answers!

PS How do i put a picture in here?  I've been trying to figure it out for 30 mins!



Edited by TheLivingDead, 11 July 2008 - 02:35 PM.


#2    Ravyns_void

Ravyns_void

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Joined:27 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Zealand

  • Welcome to the mental Health Hotline. If you're schizophrenic, listen closely and a little voice will tell you what number to push.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:59 AM

Add Reply, and then copy and paste in the message box.....
~Kitt

________________________________________________________________________________
"Remember....if you stand in front of a mirror in a dark room and spin around chanting my name......you'll look really really stupid.
~Quothe the Ravyn "Forevermore"

#3    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:08 AM

CODE
if it's a image from the web, get the url (right click - properties - copy the url) and write [img][/img] in the text box here and paste the url between [img] and [/img];)


The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#4    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gregg's Place

  • I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

I feel so dumb, I can't even put a picture up.   disgust.gif  This is what it keeps telling me:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed


#5    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

then you probably don't have the image url (make sure it ends with .jgp .bmp .png .gif or .jpeg <-- those are the most used image filetypes anyway) original.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#6    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gregg's Place

  • I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:31 PM

Prawus on Jul 11 2008, 01:44 PM, said:

then you probably don't have the image url (make sure it ends with .jgp .bmp .png .gif or .jpeg <-- those are the most used image filetypes anyway) original.gif


linked-image

I did it!  Thank you!  It had extra letters and numbers on the end and I just had to delete them.  Yay!


#7    justinwysong

justinwysong

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:from the deepest darkest hole i can find

  • to scary or not to scary that what i know

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:49 AM

TheLivingDead on Jul 11 2008, 03:31 PM, said:

linked-image

I did it!  Thank you!  It had extra letters and numbers on the end and I just had to delete them.  Yay!


i dont know y but i get a odd feeling looking at this pic


#8    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:50 AM

TheLivingDead on Jul 11 2008, 10:31 PM, said:

I did it!  Thank you!  It had extra letters and numbers on the end and I just had to delete them.  Yay!

You're welcome, glad I could help original.gif

as for the picture, I get nothing, sorry tongue.gif But then again I'm no psychic, so...

however I love these kinds of threads grin2.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#9    Pelican_Eel

Pelican_Eel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Baltic region

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

I'm no psychic, but I like to try.
She looks like a strong person. Active social life, loud voice... hmm...strong opinion about things. Nice person, as long as she's not angry. She likes to have nice things in her house.


Who needs drugs when you have everything you need inside you?

#10    Anukis

Anukis

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Malta

  • When everyone is against you, it means that you are absolutely wrong-- or absolutely right.

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:59 PM

iI'm not a psychic either, actually never tried this before, but i will give it a shot =]

She seems like a strong person, had some rough times in the past but now things are much better, is she divorced? i sense that she is very independent and tries not to lie on others for assistance or help, but craves for someone to be close to. I'm not sure about this but does she has some type of illness? i don't know why im asking, just felt i should.

Posted Image

#11    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gregg's Place

  • I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:04 AM

justinwysong on Jul 11 2008, 11:49 PM, said:

i dont know y but i get a odd feeling looking at this pic


What kind of odd feeling?  I'm interested to know.  original.gif

Well so far, Pelican and Anukis, I'm sorry to say but some of your predictions are actually the opposite!  Great try though.  She is actually can be very quiet, and does not go out at all except for work.  She usually has no opinion on anything, especially when it comes to going out to eat dinner!   happy.gif   It is very hard for her to make decisions herself and usually relies on other people to decide for her.  

Pelican: She actually doesn't have many nice things in her house, although she does have a lot of stuff.  Which brings me to Anukis' prediction.

Anukis: As far as being ill, she does not have a major physical illness, except for a cough from long-term smoking.  Psychologically, although never diagnosed, she seems to have a hoarding disorder, mainly with clothes and mail.  She actually can be very independent, she hates it when other people pay for her dinner or whatever else she may get.  She is not divorced but a widow, her husband died over 20 years ago.

Get job everyone, this is a lot of fun.  I'd love to hear if anything else might have anything.   grin2.gif


#12    justinwysong

justinwysong

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:from the deepest darkest hole i can find

  • to scary or not to scary that what i know

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:54 AM

TheLivingDead on Jul 12 2008, 08:04 PM, said:

What kind of odd feeling?  I'm interested to know.  original.gif

Well so far, Pelican and Anukis, I'm sorry to say but some of your predictions are actually the opposite!  Great try though.  She is actually can be very quiet, and does not go out at all except for work.  She usually has no opinion on anything, especially when it comes to going out to eat dinner!   happy.gif   It is very hard for her to make decisions herself and usually relies on other people to decide for her.  

Pelican: She actually doesn't have many nice things in her house, although she does have a lot of stuff.  Which brings me to Anukis' prediction.

Anukis: As far as being ill, she does not have a major physical illness, except for a cough from long-term smoking.  Psychologically, although never diagnosed, she seems to have a hoarding disorder, mainly with clothes and mail.  She actually can be very independent, she hates it when other people pay for her dinner or whatever else she may get.  She is not divorced but a widow, her husband died over 20 years ago.

Get job everyone, this is a lot of fun.  I'd love to hear if anything else might have anything.   grin2.gif


i dont know y but looking make that odd feelings and one in my belly and head it hard to say what this means


#13    Pelican_Eel

Pelican_Eel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Baltic region

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:59 PM

Quote

As far as being ill, she does not have a major physical illness, except for a cough from long-term smoking

smoking! I really thought about that, just didn't type it for some reason...
so you say it's the opposite - strange, intetresting indeed, I would have never thought

Who needs drugs when you have everything you need inside you?

#14    Valandis

Valandis

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined:24 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norway

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:46 PM

I don't know why, but when I looked at the picture I felt this pain shot through my rib case. I don't know why, I've never felt that before by just looking at a picture.
I don't know how to explain the feeling is it's just me or that something bad has happened to her. Or maybe that something bad is going to happen to her.

And I feel this sadness when I look into her eyes.

Edited by Valandis, 13 July 2008 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image

#15    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Gregg's Place

  • I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:37 PM

Valandis on Jul 13 2008, 01:46 PM, said:

I don't know why, but when I looked at the picture I felt this pain shot through my rib case. I don't know why, I've never felt that before by just looking at a picture.
I don't know how to explain the feeling is it's just me or that something bad has happened to her. Or maybe that something bad is going to happen to her.

And I feel this sadness when I look into her eyes.


Very interesting!  She recently had bronchitis and had coughed so hard that she ended up cracking several ribs.  She has never been diagnosed but I think that she also suffers from depression, maybe thats the sad feeling you get?

Pelican: LOL she is a very heavy smoker, and has been for years.  Great job on that.  Sorry about the other things though, she is such a quiet person that never has an opinion on anything, its so funny sometimes.  And she would rather stay home than go out anywhere, it takes me forever just to get her to come visit me!





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users