Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What can you sense?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16    Valandis

Valandis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 11:50 PM

I'm not sure if I got this ability. I just replied on what I felt watching it. Maybe I do have this ability?  dontgetit.gif

Posted Image

#17    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

• I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

Valandis on Jul 13 2008, 07:50 PM, said:

I'm not sure if I got this ability. I just replied on what I felt watching it. Maybe I do have this ability?  dontgetit.gif

I suppose anything is possible.   original.gif   I know that I am no good at it LOL.

#18    Valandis

Valandis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:23 AM

Oh dear, I don't know how to quote.  laugh.gif  I press the Quote button but it just turns red and stays there...

Oh well, I just need to figure this out somehow. tongue.gif

Edited by Valandis, 14 July 2008 - 01:15 AM.

Posted Image

#19    the14u2cee

the14u2cee

Psychic Spy

• 1,458 posts

• I Believe....

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:51 AM

OK, i see that she feels stuck? like she should be living another life?  She is not Happy with the way things are now, gets depressed allot , feels young in an old body.

Lot's of hot flashes, Time for a Vacation. She cant make up her mind about something and it seems like an important decision.

Makes sense?

#20    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:58 AM

the14u2cee on Jul 13 2008, 08:51 PM, said:

OK, i see that she feels stuck? like she should be living another life?  She is not Happy with the way things are now, gets depressed allot , feels young in an old body.

Lot's of hot flashes, Time for a Vacation. She cant make up her mind about something and it seems like an important decision.

Makes sense?

Do you mean hot flashes like menopause hot flashes?  If so, she's a little old for that LOL.  She's 68.

For the most part you are correct, she does feel stuck, not happy with the way things are and does need a vacation.  But she is retiring in a month and a half so I think that those feelings will go away shortly!  But what you have described is how it has been for her for probably the last 10 years.  So great job!   thumbsup.gif

#21    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,876 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:40 AM

Valandis on Jul 13 2008, 08:23 PM, said:

Oh dear, I don't know how to quote.  laugh.gif  I press the Quote button but it just turns red and stays there...

Oh well, I just need to figure this out somehow. tongue.gif

After you click on quote, it does turn red, and then you then to click on reply.

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#22    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:40 AM

John A Spera on Jul 13 2008, 09:40 PM, said:

After you click on quote, it does turn red, and then you then to click on reply.

is she by any chance somekind of scientist or doctor? anything of the sort?

#23    Valandis

Valandis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:37 PM

John A Spera on Jul 14 2008, 06:40 AM, said:

Thanks allot! grin2.gif

Posted Image

#24    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,876 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

DellusionalMirror on Jul 14 2008, 03:40 AM, said:

As a person who has dyslexia, I find these kinds of things can be a problem for me. What is intuitive for most, is not for me.

Sorry if I implied I was rejecting your perception. I could have been more playful with the opportunity you were encouraging.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#25    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:16 PM

DellusionalMirror on Jul 14 2008, 03:40 AM, said:

Nope, she's a manager at a DMV!  LOL.

#26    the14u2cee

the14u2cee

Psychic Spy

• 1,458 posts

• I Believe....

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

I'm still feeling a decision thats on her mind or some sort of should i stay or should i go type feeling?  
I also see a boat trip coming up for her, did she have a twin?  Because i feel a male around her but very strong?
And does she bring sweets to work for co-workers? or maybe some one brings her sweets? i since a sweet tooth..

#27    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

the14u2cee on Jul 14 2008, 05:55 PM, said:

I'm still feeling a decision thats on her mind or some sort of should i stay or should i go type feeling?  
I also see a boat trip coming up for her, did she have a twin?  Because i feel a male around her but very strong?
And does she bring sweets to work for co-workers? or maybe some one brings her sweets? i since a sweet tooth..

Well from what she has told me and others, she cannot wait to leave.  I'm not sure about a boat trip, she doesn't really travel much, but that is because of her job.  She has two sisters, but no twin, and she really isn't close to any males.  She and I are very close, and I bring my husband along to see her sometimes, but thats it.

As far as the sweets, she's a diabetic so she cannot eat a lot of sweets at all, and she doesn't like the sugar-free stuff even though there is a co-worker who will give them to her on holidays.  She makes the world's best fudge, which is really really sweet, and she's had that recipe since the 1960's, but she does not eat any of it.  That is the only thing I can think of as far as sweets.

BUT interesting you call them sweets and not candy or desserts because her last name is SWEET!  So maybe that is what you were sensing?

#28    the14u2cee

the14u2cee

Psychic Spy

• 1,458 posts

• I Believe....

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:12 PM

w00t.gif  Well, maybe that's why i see the sweet, i saw it but not as a name, sorry no.gif  

And she says nothing about something thats on her mind? because i still feel a BIG decision coming up for her, and i hear a country accent.
You have any other picture's?

#29    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:04 AM

John A Spera on Jul 14 2008, 10:29 AM, said:

As a person who has dyslexia, I find these kinds of things can be a problem for me. What is intuitive for most, is not for me.

Sorry if I implied I was rejecting your perception. I could have been more playful with the opportunity you were encouraging.

John

John... you know I had to jump in on this one and make a comment...

YOU DYSLEXIA????? I own three businesses, in the middle of writing five different books, give seminars weekly, own a hypnotherapy office,  and have thirteen children... some with more then one college degree... and i don't understand half the words you use...

you make ME feel like I have dyslexia!!!! :0

original.gif Your killing me... lol

I love you John... you are so great... and i wanted everyone to know this.. !!!!!!

Luv, Luvnkind

#30    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:24 AM

the14u2cee on Jul 14 2008, 07:12 PM, said:

w00t.gif  Well, maybe that's why i see the sweet, i saw it but not as a name, sorry no.gif  

And she says nothing about something thats on her mind? because i still feel a BIG decision coming up for her, and i hear a country accent.
You have any other picture's?

As far as I know retiring at the end of August is her BIG decision, she's been wanting to do it for some time now.  I know she is going through with it because she is retiring with her friend and the owner of the DMV.  Unless she has another secret she hasn't told me yet, I can't think of anything else.  Maybe what you're sensing is her decision to retire, its a really big step for her.

I wouldn't really say she has a country accent, but a southern one since we live in Charlotte, NC.   tongue.gif

I can only find one other decent picture of her that is not from the same event.  Its not that great, but the best I could find.  original.gif  Obviously she's the one in the middle!

linked-image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users