Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

i believe i have video of a ghost....

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#31    TheSepticCynic

TheSepticCynic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• Oh er missus

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:21 PM

You'd have to ask yourself what kind of lunatic would want to squat in a house with that kind of history.

Posted Image

#32    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

I got this around 40-43 seconds.. not sure what to make of it, when blinds were all the way down.
linked-image

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#33    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

TheSepticCynic on Jul 12 2008, 06:21 PM, said:

You'd have to ask yourself what kind of lunatic would want to squat in a house with that kind of history.

thats a good point.....most squatters are homeless obviously.....and most homeless people in this area are crackheads.....they sleep in back alleys and in trees around railroad tracks, this house would look like a palace to some of them....and i think alot of people dont know the history of the house.....maybe they have heard the story, but i mean it did happen 40 years ago.....

#34    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:41 PM

Still, 40 years ago, yesterday, 100 years ago, with something so brutal and horrible as that.. It will never go away.. It becomes a part of that house somehow.

#35    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 10:46 PM, said:

at 1:18-19 Whatever this is, it's moving from the inside of the house-window. I really don't think this is a reflection, or from the clouds.

I agree, it IS moving and appears to peek out, and move away. Sometimes the window is open, then its closed. If anyone is haunting that place I believe it would be that monster that abused and killed that poor girl..Maybe she is stuck there permanently in her own Hell..JMO..JN yes.gif

#36    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:45 PM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 06:41 PM, said:

Still, 40 years ago, yesterday, 100 years ago, with something so brutal and horrible as that.. It will never go away.. It becomes a part of that house somehow.

i agree........i just told my partner who i shot this video with about all of this today......he had been in honduras......he didnt believe me at all....we were on the phone and he watched it, i was tellin him what to look for he was like WTF....cuz obviously somebody or somethin really was watchin us and we had no idea

#37    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:46 PM

JustNormal on Jul 12 2008, 05:43 PM, said:

I agree, it IS moving and appears to peek out, and move away. Sometimes the window is open, then its closed. If anyone is haunting that place I believe it would be that monster that abused and killed that poor girl..Maybe she is stuck there permanently in her own Hell..JMO..JN yes.gif

I think that's a possibility.

#38    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 05:45 PM, said:

we were on the phone and he watched it, i was tellin him what to look for he was like WTF....cuz obviously somebody or somethin really was watchin us and we had no idea

Unsettling isn't it-  

#39    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

JustNormal on Jul 12 2008, 06:43 PM, said:

the lady (Gertrude Baniskewski....doubt thats spelled right) only went to prison for like 18 years.....she got out, moved to another state, i believe illinois, and died of lung cancer.....

i thought spirits were only in the place they died

#40    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

Interesting vid. I saw the movement at .43 and what looked like a figure at around 1.18 I think. However I'm going to go with it being some kind of crackhead worried that you're going to find out his 'safe' place. Maybe contact the local police and show them the vid; let them know someone is staying at the house. They can then check it out and look from signs that someone is using it. If they find nothing, well...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#41    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:56 PM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 11:46 PM, said:

I really believe something or someone is in that house, no 2 ways about it..JN unsure.gif

#42    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:57 PM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 11:46 PM, said:

I really believe something or someone is in that house, no 2 ways about it..JN unsure.gif

Attached Files

#43    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

JustNormal on Jul 12 2008, 06:57 PM, said:

yeah.....definitely wasnt wind.....u really think the 1:18 was a person/entity also?? i always kinda shrugged that one off as a reflection or somethin but was never sure

#44    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 05:54 PM, said:

the lady (Gertrude Baniskewski....doubt thats spelled right) only went to prison for like 18 years.....she got out, moved to another state, i believe illinois, and died of lung cancer.....

i thought spirits were only in the place they died

That's what some believe. Especially if the person died in such a tragic horrible way, as that girl. It's believed that they may still linger around due to feeling lost, or not aware they died, etc,. Many believe different things..
It would be a more pleasant thought that that Gertrude whatever is still stuck there, rather than that poor girl. But, (SIGH) who's to say.

#45    Superman

Superman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 03:59 PM, said:

yeah.....definitely wasnt wind.....u really think the 1:18 was a person/entity also?? i always kinda shrugged that one off as a reflection or somethin but was never sure

I am pretty confident when I say I see someone, as in someone still alive, probably a male, in a black or dark blue t-shirt running away from the windows. It is logical that the person could of saw you coming down the street aways and was looking at you through the window with the curtains, and when you circled the house, he ran to the other side to keep an eye on you.

Why was he looking out for you? Was probably afraid he was going to get caught. Plus you had a cam corder with you. That would rile up suspicion.

-Akaebeel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users