Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

i believe i have video of a ghost....

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#376    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

i made a video of the demolition site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoIRBBoxes0

its been pretty big news here in indy that they tore it down

#377    spirit2

spirit2

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

• Who's that looking over your shoulder?

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:00 AM

I just read through most of this thread and aslo the account of what she went through.
Nobody NOBODY should have to go through what that poor child went through. What that eveil woman did to hear is inexcusable.

The demolition of the house has me a little concerned though.. With all that happened on that site, would it not be prudent that the church do something that would bring peace to  her spirit?

I find the pics and video inconclusive. The first video is rather poor. If you knew there had been sightings or something then why not take better footage looking at what I presume was the girls bedroom window?

The pics taken inside were interesting.. I found the image of a skull in the basement on the wall disturbinh and I thought the flowers in the window were a nice gesture..

Stay safe,
Spirit2

#378    neuroticisim

neuroticisim

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• "Booooomer!"

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:51 PM

I've taken the time to read through most of this thread, but there is a chance that i've missed some things, so if I'm posting info that someone else has then do forgive :]

What happened to Sylvia is just heartbreakingly tragic and sickening.

As for the video(s)...i'm still very undecided. Paranormal or not, they're both very spooky to watch all the while knowing what happened in that house.

I've watched the videos many, many times over. I do see a face at the 0:43 mark, and the 'figure' run past the window at 1:18, and hear the accompanied clicking noise. Has anyone else noticed that at the start there seems to be some action going on in the window where the face appears later on?

At around the 0:24 mark, the blind looks to be half open:

linked-image

A second later, the black space in the window seems to become smaller:

linked-image

And then another second passes, and the blind is fully closed:

linked-image

Another thing spotted whilst watching, after the 0:43 mark and around the 0:48 mark, when the camera aims away from the window that people have reported the face in, there looks to be a black shape in the window:

linked-image

I wonder, now that the house is demolished, if anything else is going to be constructed there? Also, if the video is paranormal, i'm suprised that nothing has been spotted in the short video of the passing of the demolition. Quite possibly the result of an over active imagination, but does anyone else see anything near the man dressed in blue?

linked-image

A fight to the death between zombies has a few inherent problems.

#379    DarkNova@

DarkNova@

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 370 posts

• Come see me on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000445653918

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

neuroticisim,
Welcome to the UM and this is a excellent first post.
Congrats. thumbsup.gif

We are the ones who dwell within.
I am the one who dwelt within CAIN!
I am the one who dwelt within NERO!
I once dwelt within JUDAS!
I was with Legion.
I am Belial
and I am Lucifer, the devil in the flesh.

#380    neuroticisim

neuroticisim

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• "Booooomer!"

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

DarkNova@ on Apr 27 2009, 05:02 PM, said:

neuroticisim,
Welcome to the UM and this is a excellent first post.
Congrats. thumbsup.gif

Thank you! :]

A fight to the death between zombies has a few inherent problems.

#381    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:17 AM

yea neuro alot of weird thigns happened in the video, theres no question that there was either somebody or something in the house when we made the video, its obvious from the movement in the blinds

and i still see the weird face figure at 43 seconds, honestly havent watched my own video in a long time

Edited by Javier, 28 April 2009 - 01:35 AM.

#382    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:43 AM

ok i just read through some of this thread again.....and it reminded me of how mad i was when people thought i superimposed a picture of sylvia into the window...i know you all probably get alot of fakes but not this, i swear this stuff hasnt been edited at all except for when i drew a circle around the face in MS paint

i swear to god people, i didnt do that, i wouldnt do that

i remember coming to this website and a few others like it out of fear respect and curioisity for this house and our video

if anybody wants it i still have the original file of this video, and i can send it to you, and u can watch it and u can pause it at the right time and see the face appear

im not saying it is a ghost, im saying it might be...and its a very weird video and very weird house

#383    Something Is Out There

Something Is Out There

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:17 AM

just saw the house with blocked entrance send the shivers to me..

at 43 seconds.. thats absolutely something going on at that curtain.. appears somekind of shadow there.

Question is: If the entrance to the house is blocked, what made that curtain moved..?

IM pretty sure wont stay near that house or even try to look at it... it send me the chill straight away when i see the house..

#384    kymetra

kymetra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:37 AM

I apologize if anyone has already said this, I've only read to about ten pages in. But if it was someone running upstairs following them around the house, wouldn't they have been seen them run past the second window?

"Dad! What are you doing?! Its Shark week!!"

#385    kymetra

kymetra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:54 AM

Sorry for bumping a topic that's a year old, but I thought maybe it was worth commenting.

"Dad! What are you doing?! Its Shark week!!"

#386    GoldenSilence

GoldenSilence

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

• The Truth Is Out There...

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:42 AM

Good vid of inside the house. The movie 'The Girl Nex Door' really saddened me as I knew it was based on a true story. What happened to that girl is just too sad for words sad.gif

As for the original vid, it could very well be a ghost in the window. A lot of bad stuff happened in that house so it's plausible that it's haunted. On the other hand it could be something else like the wind, reflection, someone who managed to get into the house etc. But whatever it was, still gave me the creeps. Interesting video nontheless.

Posted Image
Beyond the Golden Silence... lies a Golden Paradise.

#387    girlgodx

girlgodx

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

wow, i never heard of the story, i just spent 20 minutes reading a lengthy article on it, very sad... i cant believe how easy it is for people to fall into an assumption that what there doing is Ok, just because an adult started doing it.... one of those kids, i believe it was stephanie, the girl bathing her when she died, ended up becomeing a school teacher! think about that when you send your young ones off to school, sheesh

am i alive and dreaming or dead and remembering

#388    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:28 AM

kymetra on May 3 2009, 08:54 PM, said:

Sorry for bumping a topic that's a year old, but I thought maybe it was worth commenting.

u didnt bump it i did

#389    MDeacon

MDeacon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:06 AM

Sorry Javier there is nothing in this video that shows proof... your hand is moving way to rapidly, if you shot static on the windows and we were to see movement, then maybe... the snapshots show sunset reflections... I know everybody WANTS to see something, it's just impossible to prove in this particular video... keep trying though Javier...

The G.R.I.M Union
To Explain the Unexplained.

#390    GenerationNine

GenerationNine

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

• Never assume.

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:57 AM

i myself believe in ghosts and the paranormal, but im careful about what i believe. personally, i think most of the "evidence" out there is complete and total bull. not saying that your video is, necessarily, just that im skeptical. have you completely searched the area? is there ANY possible way to get inside, no matter how far fetched? if there isnt, then it could still be a reflection or breeze of some kind. i saw another member had suggested those, but i didnt see who it was [sorry :\]. there also could have been a cat inside or something that was brushing up against the curtain. anyways, if theres a way inside, maybe you could manage a more up close and personal look at the place. maybe bring a picture camera, or voice recorder, or something, along with the camcorder. whatever you can get that could possibly catch something.

....................k so this next part is an edit. i hadnt seen that it had been demolished. mayeb i should read more of the comments before i write my own...anyways, you could still bring stuff to the site. you never know.

Edited by BetterIfIStay09, 06 May 2009 - 02:01 AM.

It's important to be both skeptical and open-minded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users