Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 3 votes

i believe i have video of a ghost....


  • Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#46    TheSepticCynic

TheSepticCynic

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2007
  • Location:Shrouded in doubt

  • Oh er missus

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 11:59 PM, said:

yeah.....definitely wasnt wind.....u really think the 1:18 was a person/entity also?? i always kinda shrugged that one off as a reflection or somethin but was never sure



Personally, I noticed the 1.18 window visual having scooted past the 0.43 not noticing anything and questioning whether you had somehow screwed up your timing.  Whatever it is, its way to fast to be a cloud movement and I can't see it being a ground reflection at that camera/window angle.


Posted Image

#47    JustNormal

JustNormal

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 11,936 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:19 PM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 11:54 PM, said:

the lady (Gertrude Baniskewski....doubt thats spelled right) only went to prison for like 18 years.....she got out, moved to another state, i believe illinois, and died of lung cancer.....

i thought spirits were only in the place they died


I know, But all her years of negative horrible energy is in that home. I dont think there are any set rules for spirits to remain where they die. That was a crime scene, where HER evil horrific actions are embedded into that home,so it would not surprise me one bit if she is there, waiting for someone to come and get her or fearing they are about to expose her..JMO..JN


#48    Javier

Javier

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eastside Indianapolis

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:19 PM

TheSepticCynic on Jul 12 2008, 07:09 PM, said:

Personally, I noticed the 1.18 window visual having scooted past the 0.43 not noticing anything and questioning whether you had somehow screwed up your timing.  Whatever it is, its way to fast to be a cloud movement and I can't see it being a ground reflection at that camera/window angle.



what do u mean by screwed up my timing?


#49    orangeblossom

orangeblossom

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2003
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:in the subarbs

  • The member most likely to drink all the Apfelschnaps of the six worst men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

I never seen n e thin that came under the paranormal.  Ooops I must b drunk  whistling2.gif


#50    JustNormal

JustNormal

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 11,936 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:26 PM

Shankpin on Jul 13 2008, 12:06 AM, said:

That's what some believe. Especially if the person died in such a tragic horrible way, as that girl. It's believed that they may still linger around due to feeling lost, or not aware they died, etc,. Many believe different things..
It would be a more pleasant thought that that Gertrude whatever is still stuck there, rather than that poor girl. But, (SIGH) who's to say.



My feelings exactly. I know it doesnt make a difference in the spiritual world, but I WISH they would demolish that house..JN


#51    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:29 PM

I'm only guessing that no one has lived in that house since...

*edit to add link:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorio...g/likens/1.html

Edited by Shankpin, 12 July 2008 - 11:39 PM.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#52    Javier

Javier

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eastside Indianapolis

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

JustNormal on Jul 12 2008, 07:26 PM, said:

My feelings exactly. I know it doesnt make a difference in the spiritual world, but I WISH they would demolish that house..JN


the house was suppose to be turned into a homeless shelter for women, but i recently found out that project has been abandoned......and the boards on the windows read that the house has beeen boarded up since 2001.......i am sure people have lived there, it has been 40 years and it is horrible what happened there......but if nobody had lived there in 40 years the house would of been destroyed years ago

i dont really want them to knock down the house.......i think its a reminder of how serious child abuse can be

some people i have talked to on youtube are talking about organizing a candlelight vigil in front of the house...dont know if it will ever happen but who knows......1 girl who contacted me drove to indianapolis IN from missouri just to see the house and the memorial

its a magnet for me, i know that much


#53    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

Hey Javier, apparently it's been lived in since then, you're right. I don't know how, who could. anyway..

I think you have a valid point about it reminding people of how horrific child abuse can be.. too bad it's not turning into the shelter, It could easily be memorialized in her name..Or, so I would think.

I'd probably be the same way feeling close to such a place. I don't know if it would be empathy for her, the unknowns or both.. etc,.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#54    JustNormal

JustNormal

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 11,936 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 11:29 PM, said:

I'm only guessing that no one has lived in that house since...

*edit to add link:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorio...g/likens/1.html


Thanks Girl, I cant read it all, its too disturbing. I cannot imagine anyone torturing a child, it is just too out of my realm of thought. THEN ordering her children to do her dirty work, is typical of the cowardly actions of a true controlling, manipulating psychopath..JN


#55    Javier

Javier

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eastside Indianapolis

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

just thought i would post this stillshot of the basement....this is from VLC media player since it is too dark to see on the youtube video

the basement can be seen much much clearer then this, but when i pause it, it gets blurry


linked-image
By diablo135


#56    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

JustNormal on Jul 12 2008, 06:48 PM, said:

Thanks Girl, I cant read it all, its too disturbing. I cannot imagine anyone torturing a child, it is just too out of my realm of thought. THEN ordering her children to do her dirty work, is typical of the cowardly actions of a true controlling, manipulating psychopath..JN


I have to ask myself why didn't anyone notice this?? How blind can people be.


Javier, DUDE, you're killing me.. I can't see NOTHING but blackness.  wink2.gif but my eyes are going out on me.. so
There's other pics on that link I posted, i thought.

Edited by Shankpin, 12 July 2008 - 11:54 PM.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#57    JustNormal

JustNormal

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 11,936 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 11:41 PM, said:

the house was suppose to be turned into a homeless shelter for women, but i recently found out that project has been abandoned......and the boards on the windows read that the house has beeen boarded up since 2001.......i am sure people have lived there, it has been 40 years and it is horrible what happened there......but if nobody had lived there in 40 years the house would of been destroyed years ago

i dont really want them to knock down the house.......i think its a reminder of how serious child abuse can be

some people i have talked to on youtube are talking about organizing a candlelight vigil in front of the house...dont know if it will ever happen but who knows......1 girl who contacted me drove to indianapolis IN from missouri just to see the house and the memorial

its a magnet for me, i know that much



I think a woman's shelter would be perfect, as a reminder. Be careful of the magnet, its difficult to tell whether the energy in there is good or evil..JMO..JN


#58    Javier

Javier

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eastside Indianapolis

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:55 PM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 07:51 PM, said:

I have to ask myself why didn't anyone notice this?? How blind can people be.



people did notice, thats the worst part about it....the first house we went past is 3838 E new york, and it is relevant to the story somehow...i honestly dont know how......the death house is a double, and while sylvia was locked in the basement, neighbors heard the sounds of her trying desperetly to break thru the concrete with a shovel....they didnt report it until after her death


i wont say too much more cuz i dont really have all my facts straight, all i know is that other people had an idea of what was going on, and did nothing


#59    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:56 PM

JustNormal on Jul 12 2008, 06:51 PM, said:

Be careful of the magnet, its difficult to tell whether the energy in there is good or evil..JMO..JN


True that. I have same fascination with "The villisca house," I think it's more of the unknown, and just knowing what happened there that intrigues me...  Some cases do this, others don't.



Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#60    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:01 AM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

people did notice, thats the worst part about it....the first house we went past is 3838 E new york, and it is relevant to the story somehow...i honestly dont know how......the death house is a double, and while sylvia was locked in the basement, neighbors heard the sounds of her trying desperetly to break thru the concrete with a shovel....they didnt report it until after her death


i wont say too much more cuz i dont really have all my facts straight, all i know is that other people had an idea of what was going on, and did nothing


Ugh! I had a hunch. That's usually ALWAYS the case.

Have you EVER been on the inside of that house, Javier?
just curious.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users