Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

i believe i have video of a ghost....

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#61    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:03 AM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 08:01 PM, said:

Ugh! I had a hunch. That's usually ALWAYS the case.

Have you EVER been on the inside of that house, Javier?
just curious.

no but i would love to....i want to find out who owns it and see what i can do, i doubt that would work but i really wanna go in

#62    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:12 AM

There are ways, depending on who owns it.. Maybe you could say you're doing some documentary on its history or whatever..Just be sure to have some one that's entitled go in with you..
(not anything illegal, iow)

just throwing out an idea-

Edited by Shankpin, 13 July 2008 - 12:13 AM.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#63    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:13 AM

this is the only picture i have ever seen of the body......

linked-image
By diablo135 at 2008-07-09

^^like i said earlier in case u missed it, she was discovered in the upper left window at 43 seconds where the first object appears in the window

#64    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:17 AM

you mean here:  ohmy.gif  So, she wasn't found in the basement?
Geez
linked-image

#65    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

yes, she was found in that room^^

she was tortured in the basement and that room....they believe she died in the bathtub and was carried back to that upstairs bedroom

#66    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:24 AM

She was how old again when she died?
I read her sister had polio and was abused too, just not as severe as Sylvia.
and some of those kids tried to resuscitate her after she died.. but of course, it was too late by then.

#67    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:25 AM

That poor child..She is laid out like a corpse at a funeral parlor. At least that life she once knew, IF you want to call it a life is over. I pray she can rest in peace, and be in a happier place..JN

#68    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:27 AM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 08:24 PM, said:

and some of those kids tried to resuscitate her after she died.. but of course, it was too late by then.

she was 16 when she passed away.....and her sister jenny still lives in indianapolis, somewhere in beech grove (southeastside)....i would love to talk to her but wouldnt really want to disturb her and drag up old memories

but i just am obsessed with this case lately

#69    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:28 AM

Shankpin on Jul 13 2008, 12:24 AM, said:

She was 16 when she died, seems she never had one ounce of happiness in that short life of hers. They said she watched over her sister Jenny I think it is, she was the one with polio..JN

#70    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:31 AM

Even through that pic you can see cuts & abrasions on her body (arms) & other places..  

#71    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:36 AM

I know it Jn.. My heart is just broke right now. Sometimes these can get to you.. some more than others..

Javier, maybe you need to think about researching (serious) this one because of your personal interest...
I can certainly see why you are so intrigued-  It's absolutely down right pathetic, and just heartfelt for that poor girl.

Even the state was aware according to this site:
"Whilst Sylvia was bound in the basement, a social worker called to investigate an anonymous report of a 'girl with running sores on her body'. She was told that Sylvia did indeed have sores on her body...the result of her own bad personal hygiene...and that Baniszewski had thrown her out of the house because she had become a prostitute."
"The neighbours heard Sylvia hitting the walls of the basement with a shovel; some of them thought about complaining to the authorities about all the sleep they'd lost - but nobody actually did complain."

http://usersites.horrorfind.com/home/horro...ry/indiana.html

Edited by Shankpin, 13 July 2008 - 12:44 AM.

#72    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

^^i plan to research it as much as possible.....i have read prety much everything there is to read about it on the internet.....

i thought i would share this story with u.......this was BEFORE i thought anything paranormal could possible be going on inside the house......this is a copy and paste from when i wrote it on another website..............

''i drove past the house this mornin around 5:00, it was still pretty dark.......i swear i got the WEIRDEST vibe while driving past it, and like i said i see this house almost everyday of my life.....i turned east onto new york street, looked in my rearview and i SWEAR the upstairs window was open..i had to turn around for this....

i turned onto chester street i think it was and cut thru an alley, drove past the house again, the window was closed, and i didnt get a weird feeling....i do believe in spirits like i said, i dont know what it was but it was the weirdest feelings i ever felt in my life goin past that house this morning....i have part of it on film, might upload it.......also, i dont scare easy''

^that experience was chilling....i cant even describe the feeling i had

#73    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:46 AM

Shankpin on Jul 13 2008, 01:36 AM, said:

I know it Jn.. My heart is just broke right now. Sometimes these can get to you.. some more than others..

Javier, maybe you need to think about researching (serious) this one because of your personal interest...
I can certainly see why you are so intrigued- It's absolutely down right pathetic, and just heartfelt for that poor girl.

Ya know, I got to the part where Paula, the fat pregnant daughter beat Sylvia and Gertrude kicked her numerous times in her private area, then I had to stop. There was not one animal here, but a family of them, inluding boyfriends etc. She was a MONSTER of manipluation and I do hope she rots in Hell. I know they were poor, and ignorant, but this is by far the most gruesome, horrific story I have ever come across. My heart aches for that child. I wouldnt pursue it either, cause I dont think its Sylvia in that house..JMO..JN

#74    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:48 AM

JustNormal on Jul 12 2008, 08:46 PM, said:

Ya know, I got to the part where Paula, the fat pregnant daughter beat Sylvia and Gertrude kicked her numerous times in her private area, then I had to stop. There was not one animal here, but a family of them, inluding boyfriends etc. She was a MONSTER of manipluation and I do hope she rots in Hell. I know they were poor, and ignorant, but this is by far the most gruesome, horrific story I have ever come across. My heart aches for that child. I wouldnt pursue it either, cause I dont think its Sylvia in that house..JMO..JN

what makes u think its not sylvia???? (asking out of curiousity not defense or anything)...like i said i am new to all of this and still have mixed feelings about spirits.....i am pretty sure i believe in them....but i dont really know too much about them

#75    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:58 AM

I HOPE she isn't, but considering the tragedy and how she died, the torture she endured, I think there's a possibility she may still linger there. It would be a double tragedy if there is something there, and it IS that poor girl.. almost too much to take, really.

I just found a site where they have a memorial for her-- Her gravestone is beautiful, with a picture and everything..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users