Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

i believe i have video of a ghost....

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#76    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:03 AM

Javier on Jul 13 2008, 12:48 AM, said:

what makes u think its not sylvia???? (asking out of curiousity not defense or anything)...like i said i am new to all of this and still have mixed feelings about spirits.....i am pretty sure i believe in them....but i dont really know too much about them

Its just a feeling I get around that house. There are homes where people died, and each one gives us an emotion even over the Internet...But this is more of a Hell house, than that of a stuck little girl, who lost her life to a bunch of rotten maniacs. As I said, it wouldnt surprise me at ALL if Gertrude and whoever else has died in her family are stuck there, and I wouldnt want to see their wrath, or fear of moving on to where they belong. There is land down the end of my street where a girl was brutally raped and murdered and a newer home was built after the previous one burned. I have shown photos here of that house, and I sense the girl still visits the land but is not stuck there. Every time I go by I pray for her soul, and hope she has moved on to rest in peace. THIS house just wreaks of evil. Thats just my opinion J..JN

#77    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:04 AM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 08:58 PM, said:

I HOPE she isn't, but considering the tragedy and how she died, the torture she endured, I think there's a possibility she may still linger there. It would be a double tragedy if there is something there, and it IS that poor girl.. almost too much to take, really.

I just found a site where they have a memorial for her-- Her gravestone is beautiful, with a picture and everything..

would u link me to it please? i have heard that her gravestone is weird.......has alot of letters missing at the end of words to save money because her parents were very poor

you might be looking at her memorial, which is at willard park here in indianapolis....about 2.5 miles away from the death house.....it is 6 feet tall and is really nice....its in a ghetto lil park called willard park thats just east of downtown, but the memorial is nice

#78    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:11 AM

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?p...mp;GRid=6190702
http://www.geocities.com/sylviamemory/willard.html

Btw Javier, I've just read where her sister Jenny has passed, you weren't aware of that?

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?p...p;GRid=11791737

Edited by Shankpin, 13 July 2008 - 01:13 AM.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#79    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

no, i dont think i did know that....thanks for the info

and the tall one with the circular thing is her memorial at willard i was talkin about....its prolly like 6 feet tall even though it doesnt look that big in the pic

and heres her gravestone...think this is the first time i have saw this

linked-image

idk, theres no missing letters.....maybe its a new gravestone somebod provided for her

#80    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:18 AM

It looks as though DAUGHTER is missing letters there... I've never seen a short for Daughter as "DAU" before.. now, I could be wrong.

#81    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

Shankpin on Jul 13 2008, 02:18 AM, said:

It looks as though DAUGHTER is missing letters there... I've never seen a short for Daughter as "DAU" before.. now, I could be wrong.

Maybe not enough space for letters? JN

#82    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:20 AM

Yea probably he said the real one was missing letters, so I'm assuming that's the real one, since daughter is cut short there.

#83    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 09:18 PM, said:

lol wow dont i feel stupid.....i completely missed that....so thats what people were talkin about

idk, i think its prolly the money, not the space.....they charge by letter i believe....they could of fit daughter on there easy

#84    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:26 AM

Javier on Jul 13 2008, 02:23 AM, said:

lol wow dont i feel stupid.....i completely missed that....so thats what people were talkin about

idk, i think its prolly the money, not the space.....they charge by letter i believe....they could of fit daughter on there easy

LOL Its not your fault. There is clearly a period after "DAU." But at least she has a grave marker and all we can do is pray that this poor girl is resting in peace in God's arms..JN

#85    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:41 AM

Javier on Jul 12 2008, 08:23 PM, said:

Bless your heart.. anyone could've taken it either way....

#86    Javier

Javier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:01 AM

i cant lie, lol.......this site has me a lil nervous......i work armed security on the weekends at this factory (thats why ive been online all day).....its dark with weird noise and everything, and ive been the only one here for about 6 hours now

usually i have nooooo problem with it at all.......but ever since readin like 10 threads on here its a lil different......all in my head tho

#87    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:07 AM

LOL, I'm here by my self at night for the most part.. way out in the boonies.. So, yea, this board can get to you sometimes..  tongue.gif

#88    jonny b

jonny b

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:22 AM

Shankpin on Jul 12 2008, 03:36 PM, said:

I got this around 40-43 seconds.. not sure what to make of it, when blinds were all the way down.
linked-image

Are these blinds or actually cutains in that window?

Posted Image

#89    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:26 AM

Shankpin on Jul 13 2008, 02:07 AM, said:

LOL, I'm here by my self at night for the most part.. way out in the boonies.. So, yea, this board can get to you sometimes.. tongue.gif

LOL That makes 3 of us!! Be comforted by the fact we dont live in THAT house. Things like this, and such horror can get our minds working overtime.JN passifier.gif

#90    Oderint

Oderint

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

• Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:28 AM

Shankpin on Jul 13 2008, 03:18 AM, said:

DAU is a norwegian word for DEAD...
not that it has any meaning here or anything.

She was a beautifull girl original.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users