Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

MAYBE have psychic ability

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    PEBBELS2195

PEBBELS2195

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:29 PM

Hi my name is Haley and i think i might be psychic! I'm not really sure but there are a few things that have happened to me that i cant really explain and i kinda need help explaining them. Like for instance a couple years ago at a new years party my parents where having my aunt told us she was preg. well a couple days before that i had a gut feeling as i call it thats she might be, turns out she was. And thats not all i had the same gut feeling a month after that she was going to loose the baby, that same dat my dad called me and told me that my aunt lost it. How wold you explain that? Is there anyone who can help me figure out if im psychic? and if i am how do i better myself in it? thank you.

#2    The Wise Raven

The Wise Raven

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "Do not meddle in the affairs of nerds, for we are creatively violent and get away with everything."

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:40 PM

Welcome to UM, I see this is your first post Pebbel.
Well to answer your question you could ethier be: Clairvoyant/empathic? or really,really intuitive/good guesser.

Are there any more incidents or just those two?
They could be lucky isolated occurences

Posted Image

#3    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:49 AM

I am one who thinks we all have intuitive skills that we are not comfortable trusting.

For me the question is how best to encourage the insights we are receiving. I suspect that there are as many ways to do that as there are people.

It also would not hurt to say thank you when you have such an experience.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#4    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

• ''If you cant beat them, arrange to have them beaten'' - Me

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:42 PM

i really cant say a lot based on those experiances , it sounds like it could be a coincidence are there any more pshycic expiraiances you wanna tell me bout

Edited by Elite, 14 July 2008 - 03:42 PM.

#5    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:37 AM

Well the pregrancy thing good have been an easy guess. Most women DO get pregnent.

As for losing the baby, you were contemplating the worst case scenerio, and unfortuanetly, its happened...

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#6    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:54 AM

PEBBELS2195 on Jul 13 2008, 02:29 PM, said:

Hi my name is Haley and i think i might be psychic! I'm not really sure but there are a few things that have happened to me that i cant really explain and i kinda need help explaining them. Like for instance a couple years ago at a new years party my parents where having my aunt told us she was preg. well a couple days before that i had a gut feeling as i call it thats she might be, turns out she was. And thats not all i had the same gut feeling a month after that she was going to loose the baby, that same dat my dad called me and told me that my aunt lost it. How wold you explain that? Is there anyone who can help me figure out if im psychic? and if i am how do i better myself in it? thank you.

This type of ability is called Precognition and one of the most desired and valued of all the clairvoyance's it will grow as you learn to listen to your self, not really that it grows but your awareness develops you see its always been there, you will need to learn to trust yourself and your very first feeling (instinct) to get better at hearing it, you will find it a blessing you never knew

#7    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:20 PM

Aanica on Jul 14 2008, 10:54 PM, said:

This type of ability is called Precognition and one of the most desired and valued of all the clairvoyance's it will grow as you learn to listen to your self, not really that it grows but your awareness develops you see its always been there, you will need to learn to trust yourself and your very first feeling (instinct) to get better at hearing it, you will find it a blessing you never knew

Don't let her get ahead of herself.

Take a rational approach, and mabey try more tests to see if you have hints at any real abilities.

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users