Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gay people & past lives...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,840 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

All this rhetoric presupposes the existance of 'past lives', of course.

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#32    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Well this entire website presupposes that paranormal things are viable topics and possibilities.  Many near death experiencees come back reporting being told of past lives.  Many regressive hypnoses report past lives.  Some notable accounts even have people alive today identifying more recent past lives as parents etc. of living people.  They report details that parent would know but nobody else would have access to.  And this story about a revived dead fighter pilot:

ABC News
April 15, 2004

Nearly six decades ago, a 21-year-old Navy fighter pilot on a mission over the Pacific was shot down by Japanese artillery. His name might have been forgotten, were it not for 6-year-old James Leininger. Quite a few people — including those who knew the fighter pilot — think James is the pilot, reincarnated. James' parents, Andrea and Bruce, a highly educated, modern couple, say they are "probably the people least likely to have a scenario like this pop up in their lives." But over time, they have become convinced their little son has had a former life....

http://www.reversesp...ncarnation.html

Edited by Saru, 29 October 2013 - 03:45 PM.
Trimmed for length

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users