Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This is for all you psychics out there.

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

I would like a psychic reading. Theres things I want to know.

So if any of you psychics out there are able to help me please post your feedback here.

Thank you.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#2    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:19 PM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 18 2008, 12:16 AM, said:

So if any of you psychics out there are able to help me please post your feedback here.

Thank you.

what is that u want to know give us a clue?

#3    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:34 PM

I would like to know if I've been reincarnated. And how many past lives did I have at what time periods. And what was I in them. Like was I human etc. Theres other ones as well. But lets first start off with this one first.

#4    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:13 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 17 2008, 04:16 PM, said:

Thank you.

i'm not sure im pyschic, but i'd like to give the reading thing a try if its ok, so here goes:
1. somehow you are misunderstood, maybe even have been made fun of for something before
2. there are alot of things people dont know about you.
3. you are waiting for something

again, nothing professional, im probably all wrong, but w.e. have a nice day  happy.gif

#5    The Wise

The Wise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• “Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” *BoB mArLeY*

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:28 AM

DellusionalMirror on Jul 18 2008, 01:13 AM, said:

i'm not sure im pyschic, but i'd like to give the reading thing a try if its ok, so here goes:
1. somehow you are misunderstood, maybe even have been made fun of for something before

again, nothing professional, im probably all wrong, but w.e. have a nice day  happy.gif

I have a strong feeling that you are not wrong. Even though i have never seen her when i take a moment to concentrate and feel what she feels i get a feeling that people are to critical of her and dont treat her like they should. I feel like she is a great person who would be wonderful company and I also get the feeling that she is a hard worker and has great aspirations. I will venture to say though that i dont get a great feeling of happiness from her like there is something holding her back.

Edited by The Wise, 18 July 2008 - 05:30 AM.

#6    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:10 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 17 2008, 06:34 PM, said:

I would like to know if I've been reincarnated. And how many past lives did I have at what time periods. And what was I in them. Like was I human etc. Theres other ones as well. But lets first start off with this one first.

Here goes.. this is what i get.. and i'm only known for about an 87% correct rate.. but i get the following..

yes you have lived other lives and the answer your looking for is .. no you were not human.. you actually lived on another higher plain.. you did analasys (not sure if that's spelled rght) but you did things with
how stuff affects people here on this plain.. does that make sense.. cause it sure doesn't to me.. anyway you lived in the dome that goes by the name of #24 you worked in the one with the name #27.. it looks kinda like a shopping mall except the whole city persay was in side this dome.. mmm... let me see if i can get out of my fingers what's in my head..

ok.. each number over the doors almost represented another city.. or area in that place.. I have never seen anything like this before so i'm confusing myself..

anyway.. i think you already know this information and have even seen it or felt it before.. you actually long for the ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... this is hard.. it's like you long for the feelings that you had their again.. because the people there didn't really have the same connection as we do here.. it's like they didn't worry about the same old stuff we do.. they are higher then the stupidety of this place.. like no gossip.. no name calling it was a very peaceful place but work was important..

OMG.. i hope i didn't just make a fool of myself.. thirty years of reading and I'm seeing aliens... WTH!!!! original.gif

anyway.. this is what i get.. and i do know that i don't question what i get.. so be kind to the old lady seeing aliens.. lol... original.gif

luvnya... Luvnkind

Luv, Luvnkind

#7    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:55 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 18 2008, 12:34 AM, said:

well i cannot know this info for you, but you can find out by meditating and divination also past life regression

#8    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:41 PM

saturnriggs on Jul 18 2008, 05:55 AM, said:

well i cannot know this info for you, but you can find out by meditating and divination also past life regression

i agree.. but i think she already knows the answers... i'm getting this is more of a test to see if what she knows is either real or if we are... thumbsup.gif ...

she may not know for sure but she has an idea... no i'm pretty sure she knows atleast one of them and isn't doubting herself a whole lot anymore..

I'm still kinda weirded out about the whole alien thing... lol... i mentioned i hadn't seen this before but that's not really true i have one other time about ten years ago..

k... love to ya all... thumbsup.gif   just learned how to do these little smiley faces... I love them... original.gif

Luv, Luvnkind

#9    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:52 PM

DellusionalMirror on Jul 17 2008, 09:13 PM, said:

Actually, that's right on. Your totally right.

#10    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:00 AM

The Wise on Jul 17 2008, 09:28 PM, said:

I have a strong feeling that you are not wrong. Even though i have never seen her when i take a moment to concentrate and feel what she feels i get a feeling that people are to critical of her and dont treat her like they should. I feel like she is a great person who would be wonderful company and I also get the feeling that she is a hard worker and has great aspirations. I will venture to say though that i dont get a great feeling of happiness from her like there is something holding her back.

Well when you see me. You most defineatly will think hey she's so beatuiful. Yeah, people are to critical of me. I wish people would treat me like a normal person cuz thats what I am. I am a great person and I am wonderful company especially to elderly folks in nursing homes. I'm a very hard worker. I try to do my best at things. Well I sure hope I have great aspirations. I'm not very happy right now. It's my job. And the pay I get at my job. It's really lousy and I'm just not very happy right now.

#11    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

luvnkind on Jul 17 2008, 10:10 PM, said:

Here goes.. this is what i get.. and i'm only known for about an 87% correct rate.. but i get the following..

yes you have lived other lives and the answer your looking for is .. no you were not human.. you actually lived on another higher plain.. you did analasys (not sure if that's spelled rght) but you did things with
how stuff affects people here on this plain.. does that make sense.. cause it sure doesn't to me.. anyway you lived in the dome that goes by the name of #24 you worked in the one with the name #27.. it looks kinda like a shopping mall except the whole city persay was in side this dome.. mmm... let me see if i can get out of my fingers what's in my head..

ok.. each number over the doors almost represented another city.. or area in that place.. I have never seen anything like this before so i'm confusing myself..

anyway.. i think you already know this information and have even seen it or felt it before.. you actually long for the ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... this is hard.. it's like you long for the feelings that you had their again.. because the people there didn't really have the same connection as we do here.. it's like they didn't worry about the same old stuff we do.. they are higher then the stupidety of this place.. like no gossip.. no name calling it was a very peaceful place but work was important..

OMG.. i hope i didn't just make a fool of myself.. thirty years of reading and I'm seeing aliens... WTH!!!! original.gif

anyway.. this is what i get.. and i do know that i don't question what i get.. so be kind to the old lady seeing aliens.. lol... original.gif

luvnya... Luvnkind

Well I do long for a place that has no name calling and people treating everybody with kindness and stuff like that. It would be so beatuful in my opinion if there was such a place like that. I don't have any past life memories. I don't know anything about my past lives. I think they were sealed for some reason. The only thing I have is I wonder if I was reincarnated that's all. But I do wish that Earth was like this place that I dream about. I guess you could say I'm dreaming about heaven. Who knows maybe Earth will be like heaven someday.

#12    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

luvnkind on Jul 18 2008, 07:41 AM, said:

i agree.. but i think she already knows the answers... i'm getting this is more of a test to see if what she knows is either real or if we are... thumbsup.gif ...

she may not know for sure but she has an idea... no i'm pretty sure she knows atleast one of them and isn't doubting herself a whole lot anymore..

I'm still kinda weirded out about the whole alien thing... lol... i mentioned i hadn't seen this before but that's not really true i have one other time about ten years ago..

k... love to ya all... thumbsup.gif   just learned how to do these little smiley faces... I love them... original.gif

Actually I don't know anything. Well, at least I don't think I know? Or maybe I don't know anything is because I'm confused? Ugh...or maybe I just need to listen to what my heart is telling me. Then maybe everything will be layed out before. All the answers that I've been longing for for such a long time now will be answered? I don't know? Oh yeah and this wwasn't any test at all. Because I truly don't know anything about my past lives.

By the way, I love your saying. Don't waste the gifts God gave you. Use them to change the lives of others. I love that saying so much. I to have a great saying "Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe".

#13    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:42 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 18 2008, 04:52 PM, said:

Actually, that's right on. Your totally right.

cool, hope i didn waste your time  original.gif

#14    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:40 AM

DellusionalMirror on Jul 18 2008, 04:42 PM, said:

cool, hope i didn waste your time  original.gif

Of course not. Besides, I'm the one who should be hoping that I didn't waste your time. I hope I didn't waste your time. Did I?

#15    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:43 AM

luvnkind on Jul 17 2008, 10:10 PM, said:

luvnya... Luvnkind

What do these aliens look like? This is just a shot in the dark. But the aliens your seeing do they have blonde hair blue eyes. And are very tall and slender?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users