Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is for all you psychics out there.

McKenna

I would like a psychic reading. Theres things I want to know.

So if any of you psychics out there are able to help me please post your feedback here.

Thank you.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• luvnkind

• Radian

• DellusionalMirror

So if any of you psychics out there are able to help me please post your feedback here.

Thank you.

what is that u want to know give us a clue?

I would like to know if I've been reincarnated. And how many past lives did I have at what time periods. And what was I in them. Like was I human etc. Theres other ones as well. But lets first start off with this one first.

Thank you.

i'm not sure im pyschic, but i'd like to give the reading thing a try if its ok, so here goes:

1. somehow you are misunderstood, maybe even have been made fun of for something before

2. there are alot of things people dont know about you.

3. you are waiting for something

again, nothing professional, im probably all wrong, but w.e. have a nice day ^_^

i'm not sure im pyschic, but i'd like to give the reading thing a try if its ok, so here goes:

1. somehow you are misunderstood, maybe even have been made fun of for something before

again, nothing professional, im probably all wrong, but w.e. have a nice day ^_^

I have a strong feeling that you are not wrong. Even though i have never seen her when i take a moment to concentrate and feel what she feels i get a feeling that people are to critical of her and dont treat her like they should. I feel like she is a great person who would be wonderful company and I also get the feeling that she is a hard worker and has great aspirations. I will venture to say though that i dont get a great feeling of happiness from her like there is something holding her back.

Edited by The Wise

I would like to know if I've been reincarnated. And how many past lives did I have at what time periods. And what was I in them. Like was I human etc. Theres other ones as well. But lets first start off with this one first.

Here goes.. this is what i get.. and i'm only known for about an 87% correct rate.. but i get the following..

yes you have lived other lives and the answer your looking for is .. no you were not human.. you actually lived on another higher plain.. you did analasys (not sure if that's spelled rght) but you did things with

how stuff affects people here on this plain.. does that make sense.. cause it sure doesn't to me.. anyway you lived in the dome that goes by the name of #24 you worked in the one with the name #27.. it looks kinda like a shopping mall except the whole city persay was in side this dome.. mmm... let me see if i can get out of my fingers what's in my head..

ok.. each number over the doors almost represented another city.. or area in that place.. I have never seen anything like this before so i'm confusing myself..

anyway.. i think you already know this information and have even seen it or felt it before.. you actually long for the ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... this is hard.. it's like you long for the feelings that you had their again.. because the people there didn't really have the same connection as we do here.. it's like they didn't worry about the same old stuff we do.. they are higher then the stupidety of this place.. like no gossip.. no name calling it was a very peaceful place but work was important..

OMG.. i hope i didn't just make a fool of myself.. thirty years of reading and I'm seeing aliens... WTH!!!! :)

anyway.. this is what i get.. and i do know that i don't question what i get.. so be kind to the old lady seeing aliens.. lol... :)

luvnya... Luvnkind

well i cannot know this info for you, but you can find out by meditating and divination also past life regression

well i cannot know this info for you, but you can find out by meditating and divination also past life regression

i agree.. but i think she already knows the answers... i'm getting this is more of a test to see if what she knows is either real or if we are... :tu: ...

she may not know for sure but she has an idea... no i'm pretty sure she knows atleast one of them and isn't doubting herself a whole lot anymore..

I'm still kinda weirded out about the whole alien thing... lol... i mentioned i hadn't seen this before but that's not really true i have one other time about ten years ago..

k... love to ya all... :tu: just learned how to do these little smiley faces... I love them... :)

Actually, that's right on. Your totally right.

I have a strong feeling that you are not wrong. Even though i have never seen her when i take a moment to concentrate and feel what she feels i get a feeling that people are to critical of her and dont treat her like they should. I feel like she is a great person who would be wonderful company and I also get the feeling that she is a hard worker and has great aspirations. I will venture to say though that i dont get a great feeling of happiness from her like there is something holding her back.

Well when you see me. You most defineatly will think hey she's so beatuiful. Yeah, people are to critical of me. I wish people would treat me like a normal person cuz thats what I am. I am a great person and I am wonderful company especially to elderly folks in nursing homes. I'm a very hard worker. I try to do my best at things. Well I sure hope I have great aspirations. I'm not very happy right now. It's my job. And the pay I get at my job. It's really lousy and I'm just not very happy right now.

Here goes.. this is what i get.. and i'm only known for about an 87% correct rate.. but i get the following..

yes you have lived other lives and the answer your looking for is .. no you were not human.. you actually lived on another higher plain.. you did analasys (not sure if that's spelled rght) but you did things with

how stuff affects people here on this plain.. does that make sense.. cause it sure doesn't to me.. anyway you lived in the dome that goes by the name of #24 you worked in the one with the name #27.. it looks kinda like a shopping mall except the whole city persay was in side this dome.. mmm... let me see if i can get out of my fingers what's in my head..

ok.. each number over the doors almost represented another city.. or area in that place.. I have never seen anything like this before so i'm confusing myself..

anyway.. i think you already know this information and have even seen it or felt it before.. you actually long for the ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... this is hard.. it's like you long for the feelings that you had their again.. because the people there didn't really have the same connection as we do here.. it's like they didn't worry about the same old stuff we do.. they are higher then the stupidety of this place.. like no gossip.. no name calling it was a very peaceful place but work was important..

OMG.. i hope i didn't just make a fool of myself.. thirty years of reading and I'm seeing aliens... WTH!!!! :)

anyway.. this is what i get.. and i do know that i don't question what i get.. so be kind to the old lady seeing aliens.. lol... :)

luvnya... Luvnkind

Well I do long for a place that has no name calling and people treating everybody with kindness and stuff like that. It would be so beatuful in my opinion if there was such a place like that. I don't have any past life memories. I don't know anything about my past lives. I think they were sealed for some reason. The only thing I have is I wonder if I was reincarnated that's all. But I do wish that Earth was like this place that I dream about. I guess you could say I'm dreaming about heaven. Who knows maybe Earth will be like heaven someday.

i agree.. but i think she already knows the answers... i'm getting this is more of a test to see if what she knows is either real or if we are... :tu: ...

she may not know for sure but she has an idea... no i'm pretty sure she knows atleast one of them and isn't doubting herself a whole lot anymore..

I'm still kinda weirded out about the whole alien thing... lol... i mentioned i hadn't seen this before but that's not really true i have one other time about ten years ago..

k... love to ya all... :tu: just learned how to do these little smiley faces... I love them... :)

Actually I don't know anything. Well, at least I don't think I know? Or maybe I don't know anything is because I'm confused? Ugh...or maybe I just need to listen to what my heart is telling me. Then maybe everything will be layed out before. All the answers that I've been longing for for such a long time now will be answered? I don't know? Oh yeah and this wwasn't any test at all. Because I truly don't know anything about my past lives.

By the way, I love your saying. Don't waste the gifts God gave you. Use them to change the lives of others. I love that saying so much. I to have a great saying "Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe".

Actually, that's right on. Your totally right.

cool, hope i didn waste your time :)

cool, hope i didn waste your time :)

Of course not. Besides, I'm the one who should be hoping that I didn't waste your time. I hope I didn't waste your time. Did I?

luvnya... Luvnkind

What do these aliens look like? This is just a shot in the dark. But the aliens your seeing do they have blonde hair blue eyes. And are very tall and slender?

Of course not. Besides, I'm the one who should be hoping that I didn't waste your time. I hope I didn't waste your time. Did I?

abo****ely not. i'm not sure if i have any gifts, but if i do, i'd love to explore and utilize it.

abo****ely not. i'm not sure if i have any gifts, but if i do, i'd love to explore and utilize it.

Dellusion... I love you... i truly do.. you have a heart of GOLD!!!!

we all have this gift... truly i would not lie... the only thing we have to do is work on it... GOD gives us all gifts.. use them to help others just like your doing..

and remember no doubting.. trust me it's a waist of time...

let me know if i can help... i do this for a living.. that's my gift that GOD gave me.. and i want to use it to help anyone i can..

love you, luvnkind

Dellusion... I love you... i truly do.. you have a heart of GOLD!!!!

we all have this gift... truly i would not lie... the only thing we have to do is work on it... GOD gives us all gifts.. use them to help others just like your doing..

and remember no doubting.. trust me it's a waist of time...

let me know if i can help... i do this for a living.. that's my gift that GOD gave me.. and i want to use it to help anyone i can..

love you, luvnkind

thnx lk, i really admire your good spirit and kindness, there just arent enough kind people in the world today.

Actually I don't know anything. Well, at least I don't think I know? Or maybe I don't know anything is because I'm confused? Ugh...or maybe I just need to listen to what my heart is telling me. Then maybe everything will be layed out before. All the answers that I've been longing for for such a long time now will be answered? I don't know? Oh yeah and this wwasn't any test at all. Because I truly don't know anything about my past lives.

By the way, I love your saying. Don't waste the gifts God gave you. Use them to change the lives of others. I love that saying so much. I to have a great saying "Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe".

Alien... honey I’m sorry if i made that seem rude ... please know that was not my intentions.. but i keep picking up that you know something more.. now.. let me give you my thoughts on this..

I do think you know something but your not real sure what it is...

I didn't really mean a test for us... i know i said that or implied that but what i meant was .. that you had a thought and was hoping someone would confirm it... (hope that made more sense)

mmm.. as far as what they look like i can't really say that i seen a face... (i think it was more because i kept myself from seeing it) but i did see a hand and it didn't really look like ours but it did.. it was very long and slender...

I know that the people there were very important to us here... they made things and then infused the answers to people here...

now i know you are going through a very confusing time... but i promise it will be reveled at the right time..

i can give you a little insight.. and i hope that one of my other girls can back me up on this...I'll ask them to read this post) but here are some of the other things i get..

you have lived other lives eight to be exact and only seven of them here.. the only ones i can see are

early 1800 (woman) living on a very large farm.. more like (little house on the prairie.. kind of thing) you had two children both boys.. and a wonderful husband.. a VERY loving family... you died giving birth to your first little girl at the age of 28.. (hope that didn't upset you) but you knew your life here or there was complete.. and it was ok for you to go.. they actually lived a great life after you left.. it was hard for awhile just like it is in this day and age.. but all was great.

1900's early... you lived in California.. you were a high spirited young attorney (man).. you didn't marry because you were to busy living life to it's fullest you had actually two very special girls in your life and couldn't choose so you didn't... :tu: bad boy you was... but you had a heart of gold... when you were around mmmm... 35.. your mother passed and you began to change your life.. you started doing work in the community and offering free legal help for the needy.. you lived to be around 65 still hadn't married but one of the very special girls you started out with ... never left your side she helped you in everything you did... you both where as married as you get without the rings.. you passed with a heart attach..

jumping backward in time around mmm... not sure what time it is.. but i know everyone wore robes... like the ceaser ( i have no idea how to spell that but you know what i mean) anyway in ceaser time period you were a teacher of philosophy (I know spelling sucks.. ) anyway... you were well to say the least very eccentric.. you had no real job.. you just taught people how to live.. (strange :( ) that's all I get on that life..

well i hope this helps... I love ya and hope that you wont hesitate to come and ask me anything you need!!! don't let this life bother you.. just live it day to day.. and remember use your gifts GOD gave you to change the lives of others... love you...luvnkind

Alien... honey I’m sorry if i made that seem rude ... please know that was not my intentions.. but i keep picking up that you know something more.. now.. let me give you my thoughts on this..

I didn't really mean a test for us... i know i said that or implied that but what i meant was .. that you had a thought and was hoping someone would confirm it... (hope that made more sense)

mmm.. as far as what they look like i can't really say that i seen a face... (i think it was more because i kept myself from seeing it) but i did see a hand and it didn't really look like ours but it did.. it was very long and slender...

I know that the people there were very important to us here... they made things and then infused the answers to people here...

now i know you are going through a very confusing time... but i promise it will be reveled at the right time..

i can give you a little insight.. and i hope that one of my other girls can back me up on this...I'll ask them to read this post) but here are some of the other things i get..

you have lived other lives eight to be exact and only seven of them here.. the only ones i can see are

early 1800 (woman) living on a very large farm.. more like (little house on the prairie.. kind of thing) you had two children both boys.. and a wonderful husband.. a VERY loving family... you died giving birth to your first little girl at the age of 28.. (hope that didn't upset you) but you knew your life here or there was complete.. and it was ok for you to go.. they actually lived a great life after you left.. it was hard for awhile just like it is in this day and age.. but all was great.

1900's early... you lived in California.. you were a high spirited young attorney (man).. you didn't marry because you were to busy living life to it's fullest you had actually two very special girls in your life and couldn't choose so you didn't... :tu: bad boy you was... but you had a heart of gold... when you were around mmmm... 35.. your mother passed and you began to change your life.. you started doing work in the community and offering free legal help for the needy.. you lived to be around 65 still hadn't married but one of the very special girls you started out with ... never left your side she helped you in everything you did... you both where as married as you get without the rings.. you passed with a heart attach..

jumping backward in time around mmm... not sure what time it is.. but i know everyone wore robes... like the ceaser ( i have no idea how to spell that but you know what i mean) anyway in ceaser time period you were a teacher of philosophy (I know spelling sucks.. ) anyway... you were well to say the least very eccentric.. you had no real job.. you just taught people how to live.. (strange :( ) that's all I get on that life..

well i hope this helps... I love ya and hope that you wont hesitate to come and ask me anything you need!!! don't let this life bother you.. just live it day to day.. and remember use your gifts GOD gave you to change the lives of others... love you...luvnkind

Oh... i forgot to tell you "I love your saying too" ... it is so absolutely correct... miracles do happen to those who believe... :tu:

and mirror.. (i'm so old i already forgot your name) anyway.. i hope you know who i'm talking about... the person who posted the other post on here... lol... i swear my memory cracks me up.. anyway.. thank you for your kind words.. i hope their are lots of kind people and if there are we three are going to continue looking for them...

I have found some wonderful people on here... amberlight, worrior for the light, believer now, well lot's of them those are just the ones I can remember their name.. hahaha.. anyway if you run into them make sure you let them know I SPEAK HIGHLY OF THEM... :) ... brownie points for Luvnkind... Yeah... :tu: hahaha... just kidding.. love to you both.. luvnkind

No you weren't rude at all.

I have another question though. If I was a guy in one of my past lives then why is it that I'm not lesbian now in this life? I guess you can't say more about my life as an alien. Can you? That is strange that that's all you get in the ceasar time life.

Thank you.

are you by any chance very artistic? and you like to read alot?

are you by any chance very artistic? and you like to read alot?

yeah. why do you ask? are you just wondering?

yeah. why do you ask? are you just wondering?

just good intuition i guess. does the name jennifer ring any bells, mean anything to you? maybe a friend or family member? sorry for the randomnosity

No you weren't rude at all.

I have another question though. If I was a guy in one of my past lives then why is it that I'm not lesbian now in this life? I guess you can't say more about my life as an alien. Can you? That is strange that that's all you get in the ceasar time life.

well.. i believe that we must live both male and female lives... to learn different lessons in each of them... people who are lesbian or gay... i think are here to teach others how to not be judgemental... or they have a lesson of their own.. to learn.

like me i have lived as male and female in many lives... but since im a girl here well i like my hubby... lol

as far as the life on the higher plain... lets see if i can't remember all this... or get some more..

i know having children there is completely different... we had them but didn't have to raise them.. within a year they were ready to be put to work and was just as knowledgable as we were... our offspring could be working next to us and we wouldn't know it.. but the funny thing is... is that we loved everyone the same.. like the same love we have for our children here... but we also knew that everyone had their job to do ... their own mission.. like here we forget it and we think people are stupid to even think it.. we try to control our children instead of teach them..

is there a specific thing you have questions about on this part.. i'm getting a little dizzy letting all this flow.. so maybe i should do a brief look.. lol..

yeah... the ceasar thing is a little baffeling... not sure on that.. but i guess that was all we are meant to know.. i know you weren't married... had no kids.. spent alot of time sleeping outside.. had no family that you spoke to.. but you never got down.. never questioned your teachings.. I want to say you were like a munk here... lol... but more open and loud.. hahahahaaa..

okay i have got to get to bed my husband thinks i forgot about him... so until tomorrow.. love you, luvnkind