Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This is for all you psychics out there.

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#61    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:48 AM

Shankpin on Jul 21 2008, 09:39 PM, said:

More spiritually advanced because of near death... and issues as a newborn(?) that keeps coming up..
You probably have a very strong sense of smell, and don't feel comfortable in crowds.. feel like you don't belong
There is something in your memory, strong, and it's right there on the tip, but YOU CAN"T seem to see it.. to spit it out?? to understand that message here. I keep going back to that too..

shall i keep going, or just keep making myself look like some old fool.. ?? :/

More spiritually advanced because of near death at birth. Maybe it could be that. And issues as a newborn. It could be that as well. Or it could be something else too. I don't think I have a very strong sense of smell. But I don't feel very comfortable being around in big crowds. I don't know if there is something in my memory or not. You can keep going and no your not a fool say whatever is on your mind don't be afraid to say it.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#62    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:51 AM

luvnkind on Jul 21 2008, 09:48 PM, said:

how about your birthday... was i right??? or is it in October

Not right about my birthday. Or my name or the movie. This movie that I'm talking about came out years after miracle on 34th street.

#63    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:56 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 21 2008, 11:51 PM, said:

Not right about my birthday. Or my name or the movie. This movie that I'm talking about came out years after miracle on 34th street.

there comes a time when it's okay to say (UNCLE original.gif ) and I believe this is it... and one more question.. do you have CP?

this is so funny... I have seen about three of my kids and my nephew... this is why I'm coming up with these dates... but they all have CP so i was just
wondering if this could be why I see them... but i know it has nothing to do with the questions you asked...

I'm just going to call you Murphy... hows that.. lol... will that do..

Luv, Luvnkind

#64    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:58 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 21 2008, 11:48 PM, said:

More spiritually advanced because of near death at birth. Maybe it could be that. And issues as a newborn. It could be that as well. Or it could be something else too. I don't think I have a very strong sense of smell. But I don't feel very comfortable being around in big crowds. I don't know if there is something in my memory or not. You can keep going and no your not a fool say whatever is on your mind don't be afraid to say it.

You are DEFINITELY spiritually advanced because you were such near death. I have confirmation on that, btw. You can take that or leave it..:} and I keep going back to having a purpose, a important purpose because something held you through out those odds.. an angel.
Now, the name thing I get something like Meredith, or Mkzy.. then nothing.
month of Sept??? In the Fall.. autumn.. dunno? I have no idea..

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#65    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:00 AM

luvnkind on Jul 21 2008, 09:56 PM, said:

there comes a time when it's okay to say (UNCLE original.gif ) and I believe this is it... and one more question.. do you have CP?

this is so funny... I have seen about three of my kids and my nephew... this is why I'm coming up with these dates... but they all have CP so i was just
wondering if this could be why I see them... but i know it has nothing to do with the questions you asked...

I'm just going to call you Murphy... hows that.. lol... will that do..

I think I know why your three children and your nephew came up. It's because yes I do have Cerebral Palsy. It's very mild though.

#66    Pigpen

Pigpen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:03 AM

Hmm... I am not sure a reading is right for you.
Readings are like movies, three people can see the same movie and understand what they see, and or remember what they see, differently.  But the questions you ask wont lead you to happiness or a real sense of who you are.

You can look to the past forever and not understand the present.

Your past lives are not locked to you.  Clues to your past lives are in everything you do.  Your dreams and fears, interests and dislikes.  To begin to understand your past lives begin to pay attention to those things that affect you strongly.  Listen to yourself!  These strong feelings are usually faint whispers of your past lives.  If you listen the whispers will become quiet talk and finally shouting.  

The thing to know about past lives is that your former name, age, sex and place of life are very unimportant.  They are facts - but facts alone are not a life.  Those facts can be anything.  Its the stuff that makes up a person that matters.  And that stuff remains with you still.  

What you lack most of all is self trust.  Confidence, self assurance and acceptance of your own self.  No matter what a psychic tells you - it wont make any sense at all without self trust and belief in yourself.  But once you trust yourself you wont need a psychic.

#67    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:06 AM

Shankpin on Jul 21 2008, 09:58 PM, said:

You are DEFINITELY spiritually advanced because you were such near death. I have confirmation on that, btw. You can take that or leave it..:} and I keep going back to having a purpose, a important purpose because something held you through out those odds.. an angel.
Now, the name thing I get something like Meredith, or Mkzy.. then nothing.
month of Sept??? In the Fall.. autumn.. dunno? I have no idea..

Ok I'll take that as one of the possiblities. I guess an angel could have held me through out those odds. I don't deny that that's a possiblity. Confirmation what do you mean? wrong on the name. Wrong on the birthday.

#68    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:07 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 22 2008, 12:00 AM, said:

I think I know why your three children and your nephew came up. It's because yes I do have Cerebral Palsy. It's very mild though.

I kept seeing them thinking it was their birthday i was supposed to put together.. October, august, january, july...

this is so hard sometimes... when i talk to people on the phone i can hit it right on... but over the net is hard... but i'm greatful for the practice... really helps me hone in..

kkk... i give up on the name... and the 84 is all i have for the bday.. if i say May now it would be what five months.. i've mentioned.. lol.. hell that's half the year.. hehehell

love ya..

Luv, Luvnkind

#69    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:10 AM

luvnkind on Jul 21 2008, 10:07 PM, said:

I kept seeing them thinking it was their birthday i was supposed to put together.. October, august, january, july...

this is so hard sometimes... when i talk to people on the phone i can hit it right on... but over the net is hard... but i'm greatful for the practice... really helps me hone in..

kkk... i give up on the name... and the 84 is all i have for the bday.. if i say May now it would be what five months.. i've mentioned.. lol.. hell that's half the year.. hehehell

love ya..

Ok i'll give you more help here. My birthday is in the winter. The movie I was named after starts with a s and it came out before I was born.

#70    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:12 AM

Pigpen on Jul 21 2008, 10:03 PM, said:

Hmm... I am not sure a reading is right for you.
Readings are like movies, three people can see the same movie and understand what they see, and or remember what they see, differently.  But the questions you ask wont lead you to happiness or a real sense of who you are.

You can look to the past forever and not understand the present.

Your past lives are not locked to you.  Clues to your past lives are in everything you do.  Your dreams and fears, interests and dislikes.  To begin to understand your past lives begin to pay attention to those things that affect you strongly.  Listen to yourself!  These strong feelings are usually faint whispers of your past lives.  If you listen the whispers will become quiet talk and finally shouting.  

The thing to know about past lives is that your former name, age, sex and place of life are very unimportant.  They are facts - but facts alone are not a life.  Those facts can be anything.  Its the stuff that makes up a person that matters.  And that stuff remains with you still.  

What you lack most of all is self trust.  Confidence, self assurance and acceptance of your own self.  No matter what a psychic tells you - it wont make any sense at all without self trust and belief in yourself.  But once you trust yourself you wont need a psychic.

thanks for the advice. Your right about self trust and all them stuff. I still wanna see what people say about me. It's interesting. But thanks anyway.

#71    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:18 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 22 2008, 12:10 AM, said:

Ok i'll give you more help here. My birthday is in the winter. The movie I was named after starts with a s and it came out before I was born.

Your killing me... thumbsup.gif lol... hahahahaa..

okay last one then i give... UNCLE, UNCLE, UNCLE...

December 24, 1984  (did you come home in May)

it really doesn't matter what hints you give if they "other side" can't get it to me... i sure can't guess it..  what fun is guessing.. the other things they show me... I suck at guessing..

Marty or Margaret

Luv, Luvnkind

#72    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:21 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 22 2008, 12:12 AM, said:

thanks for the advice. Your right about self trust and all them stuff. I still wanna see what people say about me. It's interesting. But thanks anyway.

after were done... I'm going to ask that ya'll read me... after thirty years of reading I have NEVER been read... well i almost was but didn't get it done...  

NO looking at my home page... i tell the whole story there.. lol..

Luv, Luvnkind

#73    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:23 AM

luvnkind on Jul 21 2008, 09:21 PM, said:

after were done... I'm going to ask that ya'll read me... after thirty years of reading I have NEVER been read... well i almost was but didn't get it done...  

NO looking at my home page... i tell the whole story there.. lol..

ok...I'll try but just keep in mind I'm not psychic.

#74    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:27 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 22 2008, 12:23 AM, said:

ok...I'll try but just keep in mind I'm not psychic.

well how about the dates and names right or wrong???

Luv, Luvnkind

#75    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:33 AM

luvnkind on Jul 22 2008, 12:27 AM, said:

well how about the dates and names right or wrong???

Hi.. amberlight.. missed ya..

ok.. let's do a run down..

i got the following right..

year of birth
place of birth
and CP...

ok.. not toooo bad.. what do ya think

Luv, Luvnkind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users