Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

This is for all you psychics out there.


  • Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#91    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:19 PM

zathis on Jul 22 2008, 03:20 AM, said:

you were a squirrel.


I was not a squirrel. Serious posts please.


JustNormal on Jul 21 2008, 09:44 PM, said:

Sophie?


my name isn't Sophie.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#92    zathis

zathis

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Joined:18 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:4th rock from the sun?

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:20 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 22 2008, 04:19 PM, said:

I was not a squirrel. Serious posts please.




my name isn't Sophie.

how would you know?

you asked what you were.. and i said popped up in my mind.

classic case of squirrenial


#93    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:23 AM

Serious posts please. Lets stick to topic please.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#94    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:25 AM

You write screen plays? Or act on stage, or something like that in school maybe? and You love music.. I asked this before, but you never answered me :/

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#95    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:35 AM

Shankpin on Jul 22 2008, 08:25 PM, said:

You write screen plays? Or act on stage, or something like that in school maybe? and You love music.. I asked this before, but you never answered me :/


Well I was in some plays in school. I do love music. I write songs and made a cd of songs that I wrote with me singing them. I'm sorry about not getting back to you on this sooner.


McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#96    JustNormal

JustNormal

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 11,936 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:59 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 23 2008, 04:35 AM, said:

Well I was in some plays in school. I do love music. I write songs and made a cd of songs that I wrote with me singing them. I'm sorry about not getting back to you on this sooner.


Im not good if something doesnt come to me right off the bat. I say you are a Sagitarrius, and you can be moody, cynical and sarcastic..You tend to withdraw into yourself when you feel the need. As you get older, you would love to travel, and may have already. You are creative, with your own style, which works for you. I get a sense that you dont like to get too close to people, and are rather private. You have zero tolerance for ignorance and some humor that does not suit your style. You desire to cut thru the chase, and dont depend on the middle man, so to speak. Is your name Maria, from "Sound of Music?" IF I am 100% wrong, I still did good LOL..JN laugh.gif


#97    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:41 AM

JustNormal on Jul 22 2008, 07:59 PM, said:

Im not good if something doesnt come to me right off the bat. I say you are a Sagitarrius, and you can be moody, cynical and sarcastic..You tend to withdraw into yourself when you feel the need. As you get older, you would love to travel, and may have already. You are creative, with your own style, which works for you. I get a sense that you dont like to get too close to people, and are rather private. You have zero tolerance for ignorance and some humor that does not suit your style. You desire to cut thru the chase, and dont depend on the middle man, so to speak. Is your name Maria, from "Sound of Music?" IF I am 100% wrong, I still did good LOL..JN laugh.gif


I do want quit time now and then. I don't know if I'm a Sagitarrius though. I don't think I am. I'd love to travel now. But I don't have the money. Yes I am creative. I do have zero tolerance for ignorance. My name is not Maria. But nice try. It's a very unique name not a lot of people have it.


McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#98    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:56 AM

Shankpin on Jul 21 2008, 11:58 PM, said:

Now, the name thing I get something like Meredith, or Mkzy.. then nothing.


I'm giving your name one last try and going back from last nights initials..
McKenzie? Mckensy.. Mckensey? (that's all I come up with on name, sorry)
and

You hurt a lot?  You have a lot of pain inside you.. sometimes, it's overwhelming. sigh.
You are very focused.. and when you are ON to something you usually do exceptionally well, feeling you have to prove yourself?? This is because of feeling a guilt, or something lagging you.. you resent, somehow you resent yourself as if its your fault..

but know it's not.



Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#99    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:32 AM

Shankpin on Jul 22 2008, 09:56 PM, said:

I'm giving your name one last try and going back from last nights initials..
McKenzie? Mckensy.. Mckensey? (that's all I come up with on name, sorry)
and

You hurt a lot?  You have a lot of pain inside you.. sometimes, it's overwhelming. sigh.
You are very focused.. and when you are ON to something you usually do exceptionally well, feeling you have to prove yourself?? This is because of feeling a guilt, or something lagging you.. you resent, somehow you resent yourself as if its your fault..

but know it's not.


McKenzie is very very very close. People have my name as their last name. Yes I do hurt a lot and have a lot of pain inside me. I do feel I have to prove myself to others. Because of my disability. Some people are very quick to judge me without getting to know me first as a person. And it's very frustrating. It makes me very angry inside. It makes me very angry that people treat me less then what I really am. They treat me like I'm very low functioning and less intelliget then they are. But that's not true. I'm not very low functioning. I'm not stupid. I'm very smart. If only they would take the time to get to know me as a person. Instead of judging me and making assumptions about me that aren't true. They would see that I'm really not what they think I am at all.

Edited by Miracle Alien Girl, 23 July 2008 - 07:34 AM.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#100    JustNormal

JustNormal

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 11,936 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 23 2008, 06:41 AM, said:

I do want quit time now and then. I don't know if I'm a Sagitarrius though. I don't think I am. I'd love to travel now. But I don't have the money. Yes I am creative. I do have zero tolerance for ignorance. My name is not Maria. But nice try. It's a very unique name not a lot of people have it.


I could cheat and see your previous screen name is something like McKenna, but just looked at it now. I think we all need our quiet time, its good for the soul. Once you get the money Im sure you will do your best to travel, and hope you get the chance. I didnt know anything about a disability, and sorry to hear that, regardless of the nature of it. However, you appear to be intelligent, articulate and possess a creative ability. Maybe use your abilities to help you feel better about yourself and the heck with what other people think or say? You have a great deal of Saggitarius in you, and that can be that can be a good thing, because they have a great deal of inner strength, and become focused when they set their mind to it. Good Luck to you..JN


#101    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:07 AM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 23 2008, 02:32 AM, said:

McKenzie is very very very close. People have my name as their last name. Yes I do hurt a lot and have a lot of pain inside me. I do feel I have to prove myself to others. Because of my disability. Some people are very quick to judge me without getting to know me first as a person. And it's very frustrating. It makes me very angry inside. It makes me very angry that people treat me less then what I really am. They treat me like I'm very low functioning and less intelliget then they are. But that's not true. I'm not very low functioning. I'm not stupid. I'm very smart. If only they would take the time to get to know me as a person. Instead of judging me and making assumptions about me that aren't true. They would see that I'm really not what they think I am at all.


My best friend's name is Meg. She has been wheelchair bound all her life due to CP, and a few other problems that range from small to profound. But, let me tell you- She just graduated from University with honors and is now going into law school up northern state. She's like firecracker. She will be one of the best attorneys ever hit these parts due to the VERY same reasons you mention there. I can understand somewhat (even if it's very little) on how you feel, by being there with her through out her trials in the past 10/12 years.
I'll send you a recent pic of me and her both.. just goofing off if you like..
People can assume whatever of her.. low functioning.. WTF ever.. but once they try her, IT's ON buddy.. and they end up embarrassed- looking like a buffoon.
she's a whippersnapper.. that's what I call her.

Hang in there friend..It's all in the matter IF YOU LET IT get to you.. try to remember that if you can. Stop trying to prove something that you don't have to prove- You are NOT obligated to prove something that no one else has too..You've probably heard this all before, but I feel I have to tell you myself.



Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#102    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:11 AM

Shankpin on Jul 23 2008, 06:07 PM, said:

My best friend's name is Meg. She has been wheelchair bound all her life due to CP, and a few other problems that range from small to profound. But, let me tell you- She just graduated from University with honors and is now going into law school up northern state. She's like firecracker. She will be one of the best attorneys ever hit these parts due to the VERY same reasons you mention there. I can understand somewhat (even if it's very little) on how you feel, by being there with her through out her trials in the past 10/12 years.
I'll send you a recent pic of me and her both.. just goofing off if you like..
People can assume whatever of her.. low functioning.. WTF ever.. but once they try her, IT's ON buddy.. and they end up embarrassed- looking like a buffoon.
she's a whippersnapper.. that's what I call her.

Hang in there friend..It's all in the matter IF YOU LET IT get to you.. try to remember that if you can. Stop trying to prove something that you don't have to prove- You are NOT obligated to prove something that no one else has too..You've probably heard this all before, but I feel I have to tell you myself.


sure send me a pic of you and your friend. Thanks for your kind words.


McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#103    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:12 AM

JustNormal on Jul 23 2008, 09:02 AM, said:

I could cheat and see your previous screen name is something like McKenna, but just looked at it now. I think we all need our quiet time, its good for the soul. Once you get the money Im sure you will do your best to travel, and hope you get the chance. I didnt know anything about a disability, and sorry to hear that, regardless of the nature of it. However, you appear to be intelligent, articulate and possess a creative ability. Maybe use your abilities to help you feel better about yourself and the heck with what other people think or say? You have a great deal of Saggitarius in you, and that can be that can be a good thing, because they have a great deal of inner strength, and become focused when they set their mind to it. Good Luck to you..JN


thanks for your kind words.


McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#104    Radian

Radian

    Καρδιά ενός &a

  • Member
  • 8,002 posts
  • Joined:13 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Καρδιά ενός δράκου

  • Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:29 AM

Pm sent :}

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#105    McKenna

McKenna

    I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minnesota, USA

  • The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:13 AM

Shankpin on Jul 23 2008, 07:29 PM, said:

Pm sent :}


yeah I know I got it. original.gif

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users