Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Have you ever seen one?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2002 - 07:07 AM

this is that tape they made.  this is what i believe i saw, based on their descriptions.  it is called the Rendlesham Forest incident.  it happened in 1980.  i guess i have answered my own post original.gif

Link

#17    starstruck

starstruck

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 September 2002 - 06:24 PM

:sa
Ok I have one to share as well!
Its funny because at the time it was so unbelievable yet my girlfriend and I sort of just accepted it and decided not to tell anyone cuz we figured no one would believe us!
Here goes we were only 16 yrs old we were in her car in a shopping center in my home town of Long Island NY..
We had just come out from a store and were deciding what do to next...
'It was a bit of an overcast day
all of a sudden I looked across the parkinglot to the street where I noticed a silver disc hovering over the telephone pole, the pole was only about 40 / 50 feet high and I was like what is that???
my girlfriend spotted it then and we kept our eyes fixed on it as we drove closer ,we entered the road which was a busy 2 lane highway...then the object darted across the street to the other side. and continued back and forth zigzagging up the road as we followed ,  it was if it knew we had spotted it , We were seeing a UFO in broad daylight it was really surreal, We followed it  until it veered off the main road and hovered over another parkinglot , we entered the lot and then it just stopped so we did too... we sat in her car just staring up we hadn't blinked in several minutes so our eyes were tearing we were afraid to lose sight of it , It was also not the day of the cell phones so we also couldn't call anyone to say "Hey look" then all of a sudden this disc from a sitting still position took off like the speed of light sraight up into the sky!!!just dissapeared...We both know what we saw was real but just chalked it off to a strange experience , we were young and as time passed we just forgot about it from time to time I'll remember that day and I'll think wow I really saw a real UFO! by the way the disc was no bigger than 3 or 4 ft in circumfence , I was thinking it was more like a probe , anyway what do you think? anyone....
peacefully yours,
Starstruck

#18    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 29 October 2002 - 05:09 AM

did it have a color around it?  i saw a red probe come out of the bottom of the ufo i saw.

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#19    walrus

walrus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 07:26 PM

I would love to believe in this subject and as a child I found it very interesting.As I have grown older I find the claims of sighting of such objects a kin to see the Madonna.No one ever has any proof to back up their claim ,you just have to take their word for it.Was not the that the whole problem of the Middle Ages,people were told to believe one way so they.
But with the rebirth of science we crawled our way out of that Dark period and trusted once again the method of science.Evidence to support claims, not hear say real hard evidence.Not the claim the government took it.
This also to me is very Geo -Centric view of the universe.Not only can't I believe any Ailien has been here I can't believe they could find us.We are in a Galaxy of some 200 billion stars in a universe of some 100 billion each with 200 billion stars- Galaxies.And we have only had a techinogical society for what 80 years at best.
Not only to me does it seem  unreasonable that they whoever they are have fond us.It seems out the 13.7 billion years of the universe ,the 4.6 billion years of the Earth that within this eighty years and across a universe we can not comprehend fond us on this small planet around a medium size star in the outskirts of  one of 200 billion star Galaxay.
It is so self important we are here surley they would come and see us ,we are so smart.I do not believe we are alone ,I am sure over 13.7 billion years life has expressed in self in forms we can not imagine.That does not mean we need to go and imagine it.

blink.gif                                                   

#20    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 08:04 PM

hey Walrus, its people like you that irk me.   you know why?  because you don't believe that reasonable and sensible persons like myself actually witness these things.  

i am not a liar and im not prone to fits of fancy.  i saw something i cannot explain.  it was not a plane, it was not Venus, and it was not a blimp.  what i saw moved in a fashion that even with my considerable education i cannot begin to understand.  it was if it transported itself from place to place at such a high rate of speed.  there were 'lightning' like flashes of color and it moved in an extremely bizarre pattern.  i was with my step mother and she and i both asked each other if we were seeing what we were seeing and then both stood open mouthed staring at it for a good while.  i discerned a triangular/elliptical/diamond shape and a metallic appearance... like i said, the colors swarmed around it like it was electrically charged somehow.  the colors fluctuated from red to orange to blue to purple and green.  it was irridescent and it illuminated the sky around it.  

i wouldn't say it was aliens anymore than i would say it was a time machine.  i don't even know if it was piloted at all, but it was a craft of some technology that does not exist in our world.  it seemed to be interested in the water of the lake i was fishing at because a red probe came down and entered the water.  i saw it come out of the bottom of the craft and i am quite sure of what i witnessed.  the craft came very low on the water and was less than a football field or two away from us.  

the next day when i was home, i noticed on the news there was a rash of UFO sightings across the southeast that night.  i know what i saw and others saw them too.  believe me or not, i could honestly care less.  i have little to gain by typing my sighting out here other than adding my own little story to the long list of other credible people who have seen them as well.                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#21    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 21 May 2003 - 03:08 PM

Yesterday I was watching my nephew. Well when ever there is a plane in the sky he tells me to look at the sky (he is only 2 years old.) So he told me to look at the sky, I thought I would see a plane. What I saw was what looked like 4 huge white birds maybe with a 10-20 foot wingspan flying at a really high altitude.  I couldn't tell if what I was looking at was really birds, first because of how high they were and second because of the motion they were in. They were kind of moving around in a weird formation.  I ruled out that they were planes because of the shape and motion of what I thought could have been wings (they looked like they were flapping.) Just thought I would share this with everyone. It was quite strange. The fact that they were white and almost unnoticable was a weird factor.

Mentalcase                                                  

Edited by Mentalcase, 21 May 2003 - 03:09 PM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#22    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 08:31 AM

beside the experience I mentioned in the topic ((Do you believe in Aliens))...

I have another experience, once I was with my sister in law ... IN the same place I saw the First UFO with my two cousins .... we saw a red dot in the sky too blink.gif  ... there were very thin clouds in the sky ... the dot went behind one of the coulds (it was a very small cloud) ... but it did not come back from the other side again wacko.gif ... there was no sound or any thing .. It was creepy ph34r.gif ..
now my sister in law refuses to come and sky watch with me again???                                                  

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#23    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 10:21 AM

It's good to see you MC . smile.gif                                                  

#24    angel_psychic

angel_psychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 07:38 PM

i have seen triangel ufo.  strange, tho i do not seem to have a loss of time,  and even tho i remember it in detail,  it is impossible for me to describe beyond its triangle with a spotlight type of light on bottom off centered, and one corner was lite up, like from inside.  i remember how the underside looked, but cant describe.  anyone else have similar experiance?                                                      

seek not only what can be seen, but strive for the unkown, to continually expand upon what is already learned.  
Never take what someone says as gospel truth,  but investigate and verify it yourself

#25    rosewiccan

rosewiccan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 01:35 PM

alien.gif I've seen a UFO when I was coming up from Orlando. It was pitch black on the highway and all the stars were out. I was bored and I looked out the window and I seen 5 lights, which I thought was just a plane. But then I noticed the lights were wonky, one would blink, then go out, the next would blink, then go out, etc.. and the craft wasn't moving in a strait line, but moving up and down, it would jet up, then come back down, like a plane without gas and trying to stay in the air. It would also do turns and twists.... I watched it for about 30 mins then it dissapeared. WeRid. alien.gif                                                      

#26    alien_hunters_A51

alien_hunters_A51

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 06:26 PM

alien.gif yes i have seen a ufo i was walking home from a friends house and saw some lights in the sky that kind of made a triangle like lights at each point. the next day i called a friend and told him about it and he said he had seen the same thing. let me kno if anyone  has seen a similer craft .                                                      

#27    angel_psychic

angel_psychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 02:34 AM

was it anything like the one i described above?                                                        

seek not only what can be seen, but strive for the unkown, to continually expand upon what is already learned.  
Never take what someone says as gospel truth,  but investigate and verify it yourself

#28    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 03:57 PM

2 stories

1.  Driving down highway at night, about 8 years ago.  Trees on either side, no lights besides my head lights on my car...  when I saw a white glowing circular blob thing (best why i can descibe it, sorry), maybe 3-4 feet across come flying from over the trees on one side, then kind of swoop down, then go over the tops of the trees on the other side of the highway...  When i saw it I hit my breaks, and came to a complete stop, then hesitantly asked the 2 passengers if they saw it...  they did!  no idea what the hell it was!!!

2.  Cant remember exactly when, but it was a long time ago...  looking up into the night sky.  Me and 2 or 3 friends saw what i thought at first was a satlite or something crossing the sky...  then we noticed 3 more of these lights in the sky forming a triangle shape, and all moving together (staying in the triangle shape)...  we watched for like 20 minutes...  they didnt just go in one direction either, they stopped dead for a bit and changed direction several times...  then the 3 lights stopped once more, and they all went off into differnet directions and dissapeared out of view.

#29    andywarzone

andywarzone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 02:13 PM

i was going home from a gig ,im a dj,and i saw something like the belgian triangle ,it was about 200 feet in the air and didnt make a single sound ,i had my 15 year old daughter with me as well and we couldnt explain what it was at all, i followed it out into the countryside for about 5 miles but then got a bit worried as there was nothing else on the roads, it was about 1.30 am,so i came back into town,about three days later we saw it again at about the same time but this time it was over our house and my wife and son saw it as well,this happened in 1998,and i hadnt seen the belgian pics until today on this site                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users