Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My turn

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    Oderint

Oderint

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

• Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:29 PM

Ok I've been bitten by the want-a-reading-bug.

If you pick up anything about me (the more detailed the better of course) please post it, and if you DON'T pick up anything, please post that as well, I wouldn't mind grin2.gif

I'll give you all a head start:
I'm:
- male
- 27 years
- pisces, sagitarius, scorpio or leo

GO!

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus

#2    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:22 PM

Prawus on Jul 21 2008, 02:29 PM, said:

If you pick up anything about me (the more detailed the better of course) please post it, and if you DON'T pick up anything, please post that as well, I wouldn't mind grin2.gif

I'm:
- male
- 27 years

GO!

are you a psychic by any chance. Just a guess. Do you have black hair and mexican features. Again just a guess.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#3    Oderint

Oderint

Psychic Spy

• 1,651 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:26 PM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 22 2008, 01:22 AM, said:

are you a psychic by any chance. Just a guess. Do you have black hair and mexican features. Again just a guess.

thanks for your reply! I will answer your questions when more people have "read" me thumbsup.gif

Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus

#4    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:30 PM

Prawus on Jul 21 2008, 03:26 PM, said:

thanks for your reply! I will answer your questions when more people have "read" me thumbsup.gif

Oh man. No. I can't wait. I'm dying to know if I guessed right or not.Ugh...... wacko.gif

Edited by Miracle Alien Girl, 21 July 2008 - 11:33 PM.

#5    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

Ok I can wait. tongue.gif  wink2.gif

#6    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 21 2008, 04:33 PM, said:

Ok I can wait. tongue.gif  wink2.gif

just a couple guesses :

you're into aviation

you're more of an athletic type

and you enjoy cooking

#7    Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." -Thomas Jefferson

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:51 AM

I'm not psychic in the way you think, but I'm psychic, so I'll give it a go...

You're name is Renarndo Feares (I have no idea, it just pops up)

You're a mexican with jet black hair, as Miracle said.

I'll think of more stuff later tongue.gif

Formally known as Extinction, Lord Of Pain, and Till There Was You.

#8    Oderint

Oderint

Psychic Spy

• 1,651 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:41 AM

haha grin2.gif if I'm mexican, you know more about me than I do!

good stuff so far though, keep it coming
laugh.gif

Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus

#9    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:15 AM

Prawus on Jul 21 2008, 10:41 PM, said:

haha grin2.gif if I'm mexican, you know more about me than I do!

good stuff so far though, keep it coming
laugh.gif

ok.. I'll give it a shot in the dark... it's hard to connect with energy on this thing but here goes.. lol... thumbsup.gif

I'm going to say around the age of 24 to 28
you work in a warehouse type job.. well there is a warehouse in the building I think your more office.. not dress
You are divorced.. but have a girlfriend nothing serious yet
Your right at six foot tall
very dark hair
sporty kinda build
pretty nice person... not over nice (don't mean anything bad about that.. original.gif ) but your not a push over
you have two BEST friends.. many people you know but two people you would trust with your life..
I think you are a volunteer fireman or would like to be.. mmmm... no maybe a friend or relative but not you.. mmmm... stuck on this one
you just got back from or are going on a nice vacation like hawii
I think you either have a two year old little boy or you have one in your life that you fairly close to
you like to play golf.. or a manly sport... like baseball, basketball

well that's pretty much it.. gave it a shot.. let us know if were close..

luvnkind

Luv, Luvnkind

#10    Oderint

Oderint

Psychic Spy

• 1,651 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

I decided to make a scoring system tongue.gif

RED = wrong = 0 points
ORANGE = sort of/depends = 0.5 points (or no point, depends)
GREEN = correct = 1 point

Miracle Alien Girl on Jul 22 2008, 01:22 AM, said:

Not a psychic as far as I know, but there's been some... experiences.
Yes my hair is black, nice research wink2.gif Mexican features? well I guess it depends on who sees me. People here in Europe usually say I look like I'm from the south/east part of the continent.
2/3 points!

DellusionalMirror on Jul 22 2008, 01:41 AM, said:

just a couple guesses :

you're into aviation

you're more of an athletic type

and you enjoy cooking

No
not really tongue.gif
yes and no.
So 0,5/3 points for you!

Lord of Pain on Jul 22 2008, 03:51 AM, said:

I'm not psychic in the way you think, but I'm psychic, so I'll give it a go...

You're name is Renarndo Feares (I have no idea, it just pops up)

You're a mexican with jet black hair, as Miracle said.

I'll think of more stuff later tongue.gif

No that's not my name, far from it laugh.gif
Still not mexican, still with black hair.
0.5/3 points!

luvnkind on Jul 22 2008, 06:15 AM, said:

ok.. I'll give it a shot in the dark... it's hard to connect with energy on this thing but here goes.. lol... thumbsup.gif

I'm going to say around the age of 24 to 28
you work in a warehouse type job.. well there is a warehouse in the building I think your more office.. not dress
You are divorced.. but have a girlfriend nothing serious yet
Your right at six foot tall
very dark hair
sporty kinda build
pretty nice person... not over nice (don't mean anything bad about that.. original.gif ) but your not a push over
you have two BEST friends.. many people you know but two people you would trust with your life..
I think you are a volunteer fireman or would like to be.. mmmm... no maybe a friend or relative but not you.. mmmm... stuck on this one
you just got back from or are going on a nice vacation like hawii
I think you either have a two year old little boy or you have one in your life that you fairly close to
you like to play golf.. or a manly sport... like baseball, basketball

well that's pretty much it.. gave it a shot.. let us know if were close..

luvnkind

Age: correct, but then I said that in my original post tongue.gif
Office is slightly correct, not dress, but with suit. (wearing a dress would look weird, it doesn't go well with my beard)
Not divorced, girlfriend yes, serious yes
Not six foot tall!
very dark hair, indeed.
Not really sporty
I see my self as a nice guy, and so does 99% of the people I know, I think wink2.gif
Two best friends indeed, good job.
not a volunteer firemann, and don't know anyone either. In fact I don't event hink we HAVE volunteer firemen in Norway.
Got back from a nice vacation yes. (but then again it's mid july so you were bound to get that one right some way)
No two year old little boy belongs to me or anyone I know.
never played golf, can't stand basketball
5.5/20 points!

Nice guessing, keep trying guys and girls original.gif

Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus

#11    insanemind

insanemind

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:52 AM

I'm going to say your of Hispanic  decent maybe a mixture
Your good at math and words
Your a smart person as meaning you can deduct and reason well
I'm say you went to college/university
You just really started your life and still not sure of what exactly you want
You enjoy using computers and you probably have a data type job or sales type
You enjoy relaxing at home more then playing outside
You are creative and might have a hobby that uses that feature
You don't really know your gf well enough to be serious so you probably only dating few months

#12    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:31 AM

Prawus on Jul 22 2008, 03:45 PM, said:

I decided to make a scoring system tongue.gif

RED = wrong = 0 points
ORANGE = sort of/depends = 0.5 points (or no point, depends)
GREEN = correct = 1 point

Not a psychic as far as I know, but there's been some... experiences.
Yes my hair is black, nice research wink2.gif Mexican features? well I guess it depends on who sees me. People here in Europe usually say I look like I'm from the south/east part of the continent.
2/3 points!

No
not really tongue.gif
yes and no.
So 0,5/3 points for you!

No that's not my name, far from it laugh.gif
Still not mexican, still with black hair.
0.5/3 points!

Age: correct, but then I said that in my original post tongue.gif
Office is slightly correct, not dress, but with suit. (wearing a dress would look weird, it doesn't go well with my beard)
Not divorced, girlfriend yes, serious yes
Not six foot tall!
very dark hair, indeed.
Not really sporty
I see my self as a nice guy, and so does 99% of the people I know, I think wink2.gif
Two best friends indeed, good job.
not a volunteer firemann, and don't know anyone either. In fact I don't event hink we HAVE volunteer firemen in Norway.
Got back from a nice vacation yes. (but then again it's mid july so you were bound to get that one right some way)
No two year old little boy belongs to me or anyone I know.
never played golf, can't stand basketball
5.5/20 points!

Nice guessing, keep trying guys and girls original.gif

lol... i meant to finish the dress statement but didn't get around to it... i didn't mean a dress .. dress.. i meant you wore a nice suite but not with a tie.. lol.. sorry
ok.. so your not divorced but was there another girl that you were really close to before your girlfriend now. I really see you with someone else that you thought you loved but turned out to be someone you didn't really like at all.. mmm.. could be wrong.. but i don't think i am..
ok. my around six foot tall would mean to me that your around five eleven to six foot..  it's hard to tell when i see you more in a hologram way..
I absolutly see you as a nice person.. however i do not see you as a push over..
fireman thing yeah.. i think i stated that this one i was having a problem with.. so this doesn't surprise me
well.. the summer thing had nothing to do with this.. but where ever you went was there ocean.. like a tropical island..
mmm.. i really thought the little boy was connected to you.. like your girlfriends sisters little boy or something.. mmm guess i was wrong
the sports thing.. i know you play something..  being from Norway it might be a game that i don't know but it's got something to do with sports.. i don't see you doing it all the time.. but maybe a few times per year.. this one doesn't really matter it's something most men do at times..

well gave it my best.. hope all else goes well..

one more question .. sorry if this bothers you but did your grandmother pass last year... if not grandmother it would be a woman older then you like Aunt or Mother.. passed with cancer/heart problems.. i think she had heart problems in the past but the cancer is what helped her cross over. her home had a large hill or mountain in the back of it.. she enjoyed making blankets or table blankets.. refered to by others as Nana or something close to that.. not grandma or grandmother.. but a shorter name.. she passed after your grandfather, again could be uncle or father who passed with heart problems..  had a larger dog that hang around the house maybe years earlier.. loved roses, loved melons like cantalope or mushmelon.. couldn't or wouldn't drive.. always hung her clothes outside.. loved wearing dresses light airy ones never wore pants , had a good friend down the street that she would visit.. you didn't see her very often before her passing.. or not as often as before. grew vegetables, and flowers.. wore slip on shoes all the time.. mmm. this is all i get.. i know she is short say five five maybe a couple inches shorter.. had a hand made quilt on her bed that she made ..

well that's about all i get.. anyway if this is not for you.. it could be for someone who has already posted on this forum.. she is just sending love.. and so am i .. luvnkind

Luv, Luvnkind

#13    Oderint

Oderint

Psychic Spy

• 1,651 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:24 PM

RED = Wrong
ORANGE = yes and no/depends
GREEN = Correct[b]

My own comments in [b]BOLD

insanemind on Jul 23 2008, 07:52 AM, said:

I'm going to say your of Hispanic  decent maybe a mixture <--- sort of a mixture, but way back and nothing hispanic
Your good at math and words  <--- Bad at maths, good with words
Your a smart person as meaning you can deduct and reason well <--- Well I hope so, but I don't wanna brag tongue.gif
I'm say you went to college/university <--- sort of
You just really started your life and still not sure of what exactly you want <--- Bingo, well done!
You enjoy using computers and you probably have a data type job or sales type <--- Correct again
You enjoy relaxing at home more then playing outside <--- and again!
You are creative and might have a hobby that uses that feature <--- correct!
You don't really know your gf well enough to be serious so you probably only dating few months <--- Wrong, sorry original.gif

7/11 points, good job!

luvnkind on Jul 23 2008, 09:31 AM, said:

i didn't mean a dress .. dress.. i meant you wore a nice suite but not with a tie.. lol<--- That's right, good job
was there another girl that you were really close to before your girlfriend now. I really see you with someone else that you thought you loved but turned out to be someone you didn't really like at all.<--- well, could you be more specific? original.gif
ok. my around six foot tall would mean to me that your around five eleven to six foot..  it's hard to tell when i see you more in a hologram way.. <--- you didn't say "around" though, but "at six foot" wink2.gif five eleven (or around) is still not correct, though I don't know exactly how much it is since we use the metric system here
well.. the summer thing had nothing to do with this.. but where ever you went was there ocean.. like a tropical island.. <--- I experienced something big for the first time on thsi vacation, can you see what it was?
the sports thing.. i know you play something..  being from Norway it might be a game that i don't know but it's got something to do with sports.. i don't see you doing it all the time.. but maybe a few times per year.. <--- I used to play football (soccer), but that's a loooong time ago.

well gave it my best.. hope all else goes well..

one more question .. sorry if this bothers you but did your grandmother pass last year... if not grandmother it would be a woman older then you like Aunt or Mother.. passed with cancer/heart problems.. i think she had heart problems in the past but the cancer is what helped her cross over. her home had a large hill or mountain in the back of it.. she enjoyed making blankets or table blankets.. refered to by others as Nana or something close to that.. not grandma or grandmother.. but a shorter name.. she passed after your grandfather, again could be uncle or father who passed with heart problems..  had a larger dog that hang around the house maybe years earlier.. loved roses, loved melons like cantalope or mushmelon.. couldn't or wouldn't drive.. always hung her clothes outside.. loved wearing dresses light airy ones never wore pants , had a good friend down the street that she would visit.. you didn't see her very often before her passing.. or not as often as before. grew vegetables, and flowers.. wore slip on shoes all the time.. mmm. this is all i get.. i know she is short say five five maybe a couple inches shorter.. had a hand made quilt on her bed that she made ..
^Very interesting, can you see more?

Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus

#14    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:50 AM

I'm:
- male
- 27 years

I am no good on the spot, but I will give it a shot. Nice eyes, dark hair, tall, and taking computer classes, either part time or in College. You are attentive, detailed oriented, and I "think" you are a Pisces. You dont mind working, have alot of energy, and loyal to a fault. You can be a day dreamer, but prefer doing not always dreaming. You are goal driven and pretty much know what you want. You will marry at 29 to a dark haired tall female, who is alot like yourself and is sort of flighty which is your attraction to her, and she is much more outgoing than you, and likes to dance. You love family and animals, and of course the paranormal LOL..Thats all I got..LOL..JN

#15    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:45 AM

Prawus on Jul 23 2008, 04:24 PM, said:

RED = Wrong
ORANGE = yes and no/depends
GREEN = Correct[b]

My own comments in [b]BOLD

7/11 points, good job!

in meters it would be 1.56 to 1.83 meters.. equels 5' 11 to 6' again hard to tell when i see you in hologram images but close by an inch or two
the girlfriend.. mmm.. you were with her for awhile and thought you could or did love her.. but i really think she just turned out to be more then you could handle.. very needy.. whiney.. snobish.. i may even say that she is the one that actualy left.. you were upset at first then quickly got over it..

hey i have to go i will finish this later or tomorrow sorry... to run..

Luvnkind

Luv, Luvnkind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users