Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just a few things I thought of

Raivrso

okay, just a topic. ^^

Why cant people understand we are killing our world for our greed?

All the oil, what about after its gone?

destruction of trees, They are the only way we breathe.

Animal mutilation. Pollution.

They say that the pollution is getting into our DNA

They say they are trying to find ways to clean up the environment.

The president, does he really care, did any of them really care?

The great deeds they did.

but what about the individual person? the child or teen?

Everyone individually is invisable but together, as a whole, heard.

But who wants to be put in a group? or a clicke?

Why cant everyone be distinguished by their own personality, their own style

Why are some parents think teens are dumb? We are smarter than you think, and your not perfect at life.

We have more experience in some areas of life.

Why do you think you have more brains or experience than us, why do you think you know us?

Because you dont know the whole us, only what we show, You dont see what we do at school, how we giggle or fret.

you cant watch us 24/7, and we like that, our freedom and not everyone appreciates it but I do.

So you cant tell us you know us, because you only know a part of us.

What is our favorite color? Book? Fashion designer?

Even the little stuff counts

The details that get overlooked.

Just like teenagers. They are overlooked and most, unheard.

yeah, hormones and were rebels wanting to get away. but you were like that one day in your life, right?

Just, dont put us in the group of everyone else, and what someone else does, we will do. because that isnt true.

Listen to our own unique voice.

We have opinions too. We just, deeply want to learn. Well. I do.

Also I know war is devastating, Ive lost family members too in the war.

But think of this, if world wide peace was in effect. And the diseases we can cure.

with the growth percent being so much higher then death.

Wouldnt the population hurt the earth even more?

More wood, more food, more fuel, more everything.

Edited by Full Of Secrets

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raivrso

• John from Lowell

• Rosewin

• Max.L

I can see that Full of Secrets is also full of Insights and Questions.

The part I noticed is where you said that you lost your family. I am not sure if you meant physically or in a more abstract manner.

In my worldview, there is a process taking place both for humanity and the universe. So Yes, every little thing does matter but not always in the way we expect.

What if I told you that only .005% of the humans understand how loved and connected we are with each other and all that is. Would that be depressing or encouraging. Would you realize that so few can make such a great difference. Would you be interested in making a difference like they are.

The core group of that group is only .0001% of the population. Sounds strange to think this way and realize that the Mind of God has a plan and that Everything is always in Divine Order.

The human perception is quite different naturally. So may I ask, which eyes do you wish to see with?

John

I meant that I have also lost family members from war.

Ive always known that everyone was connected and it was encourgaging to me, yet kinda akward.

Since how others will treat you badly, others in a caring way, its hard to see how in some form or another your connected with them.

I can understand how they are conected to you because they make a small different in your life, but all those small differences build up to a bigger picture.

God has a plan, Yes. If I see it? No. Because im like alot of other people, Im so caught up in my life that I dont realize the big picture of the universe and any plans for it. Also, seeing everything in a divine order can be understood, as everything happens for a reason and always in a certain order. The ignorance and greed of mankind can block that sight because so much is in chaos ( or chaos as people see it as what we beleive is wrong in this world).

I meant that I have also lost family members from war.

Ive always known that everyone was connected and it was encourgaging to me, yet kinda akward.

Since how others will treat you badly, others in a caring way, its hard to see how in some form or another your connected with them.

I can understand how they are conected to you because they make a small different in your life, but all those small differences build up to a bigger picture.

God has a plan, Yes. If I see it? No. Because im like alot of other people, Im so caught up in my life that I dont realize the big picture of the universe and any plans for it. Also, seeing everything in a divine order can be understood, as everything happens for a reason and always in a certain order. The ignorance and greed of mankind can block that sight because so much is in chaos ( or chaos as people see it as what we beleive is wrong in this world).

What I see with or wish to see with, Im not sure.

Are you brave enough to make a difference? I am not. I see all that you talk about and many do too. It is easy to say we want to change things but most of us do not know how. Even if we see that the machine is not so big and only a few families make it up they have many followers. They know as the ancient Romans did that all you need to do is give the masses bread and circus and they will be dumb and do as you wish. So what if we all knew and were not dumb. Could we still make a difference? It seems hopeless. So maybe it is best we look to the little joys in life. The smaller picture. There are many things to be grateful for even in a sinking ship. Focus on these and maybe that is how we can make a difference or maybe not but still focus on those.

Are you brave enough to make a difference? I am not. I see all that you talk about and many do too. It is easy to say we want to change things but most of us do not know how. Even if we see that the machine is not so big and only a few families make it up they have many followers. They know as the ancient Romans did that all you need to do is give the masses bread and circus and they will be dumb and do as you wish. So what if we all knew and were not dumb. Could we still make a difference? It seems hopeless. So maybe it is best we look to the little joys in life. The smaller picture. There are many things to be grateful for even in a sinking ship. Focus on these and maybe that is how we can make a difference or maybe not but still focus on those.

I beleive, like in the movie even almighty, small random acts of kindness can make a difference. It can pass a message to onlookers and those receiving the help. Even if we can change the big picture we can change enough small ones that could build up to affecting it in the long run.

Clovis,

It only takes a small amount of flavoring, about .005%, to change the taste of a glass of water. The same can be said for humanity itself.

Once I realized that I was an energy being, connected to all others, with the choice to elevate my perceptions, I understood the value of being true to myself.

Energy influences energy. That is most true when you consider the oneness of our collective awareness.

So weather you see a sinking ship or a rising star, you have influence on the collective. The difference is that the self impowered influence the collective more than the drownding rat.

John

• 4 weeks later...
I beleive, like in the movie even almighty, small random acts of kindness can make a difference. It can pass a message to onlookers and those receiving the help. Even if we can change the big picture we can change enough small ones that could build up to affecting it in the long run.

Look , many people do not think like we do . Even if we do a small random act of kindness , what makes you think that the messaged passed will be just stopped by some inconsiderate idiot who thinks people should help themselves. The point is , the world is imperfect . Many people think this way : Oh well , i'm only throwing one piece of rubbish on the floor , what difference will it make? Millions of people think this way . Although it is only possible to slow down the damage being done to Earth and its people , there is no way of totally reversing the damage .

As I understand it, everything we do influences the collective effect. There is a saying that a person is either part of the problem or they are part of the solution. I would expand that view to say that the big picture is influenced more from these random acts of kindness than we might expect. That energy itself is much more powerful than the energy of apathy.

As a result, the energy from one act of kindness will offset the effects of 50 acts of indifference. The reason is that focused action has more power than inert energies. IMO naturally.

John