Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

A Reading


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:29 PM

I see everyone getting one I want one too, I have tried and I know I dont do well at them for others so maybe someone that is good at it would not mind I would like to hear any thing




#2    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

You are a female with good sense of humor.
You are 36 years young.
You believe in ghosts.

Right? grin2.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#3    heavensent9904

heavensent9904

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:dove comincia il sole

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:19 PM

I see a farm house and a little old lady with a flowery shirt....could be one of those housecoats older women wear in the house. I see a young woman driving in  a blue car, smoking a cigarette. There is a sign that says either "Brighton" or "Boulder".....something that starts with a B. I'm catching the song "Under the Boardwalk" playing and some doo wop music. I also see a man in perhaps his late 30's or 40's with a thick dark mustache, and he's couging up a storm. He's sort of rugged looking. However, the the guy i'm seeing is someone out of the late seventies or early 80's.

Thats about it. any feedback or comments? does any of it make sense?


#4    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

Prawus on Jul 27 2008, 04:11 PM, said:

You are a female with good sense of humor.
You are 36 years young.
You believe in ghosts.

Right? grin2.gif
Very good!  lol



#5    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

heavensent9904 on Jul 27 2008, 04:19 PM, said:

I see a farm house and a little old lady with a flowery shirt....could be one of those housecoats older women wear in the house. I see a young woman driving in  a blue car, smoking a cigarette. There is a sign that says either "Brighton" or "Boulder".....something that starts with a B. I'm catching the song "Under the Boardwalk" playing and some doo wop music. I also see a man in perhaps his late 30's or 40's with a thick dark mustache, and he's couging up a storm. He's sort of rugged looking. However, the the guy i'm seeing is someone out of the late seventies or early 80's.

Thats about it. any feedback or comments? does any of it make sense?
My aunt and Uncle have just bought a place outside of Denver, a farm, I have always loved the song "Under The Boardwalk" I have a close friend that smokes really bad, a lot of things are so close to me and my life
Cool Thanks...



#6    luvnkind

luvnkind

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:00 PM

Aanica on Jul 27 2008, 03:29 PM, said:

I see everyone getting one I want one too, I have tried and I know I dont do well at them for others so maybe someone that is good at it would not mind I would like to hear any thing


can you give me questions this open statement tends to overload the brain.. i tried this with prawus.. and it about killed me.. you tend to pick a thousand things up.. but if you can help me focus my energy one specific things like.. my finances.. my marriage.. my kids.. things like that.. but i will tell you what i get just from those questions and you tell me if it's you i have.. hows that.

finances.. you don't do to bad on them . . your not rich but hold your own..

marriage.. not seeing you married or dating

kids.. not seeing any at all..


Luv, Luvnkind

#7    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

luvnkind on Jul 28 2008, 12:00 AM, said:

can you give me questions this open statement tends to overload the brain.. i tried this with prawus.. and it about killed me..

I'm sorry  crying.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#8    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

luvnkind on Jul 27 2008, 05:00 PM, said:

can you give me questions this open statement tends to overload the brain.. i tried this with prawus.. and it about killed me.. you tend to pick a thousand things up.. but if you can help me focus my energy one specific things like.. my finances.. my marriage.. my kids.. things like that.. but i will tell you what i get just from those questions and you tell me if it's you i have.. hows that.

finances.. you don't do to bad on them . . your not rich but hold your own..

marriage.. not seeing you married or dating

kids.. not seeing any at all..
I have 2 kids,   Right.. not dating anyone right now and am divorced  .....    Right finances your right
I will try to narrow a little bit : I am returning to University for a new degree ( I have 2 BA, BS) how will that go ?
How will a new business fair in the future ?
I am also thinking about Law School will that be good for me ?

Edited by Aanica, 27 July 2008 - 10:14 PM.


#9    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:43 AM

Well I guess this was not such a good Idea thanks to those who posted ...LOL


#10    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

awww blush.gif
here's a bump, it's on the house! hope you get some more replies original.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#11    luvnkind

luvnkind

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:51 AM

Prawus on Jul 27 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

I'm sorry  crying.gif


lolllll... rotflmao... you know i love ya... and it was worth every second.. i would do it again if i had too... your such a great person.. i'll read you anytime darlin...

love, luvnkind


Luv, Luvnkind

#12    luvnkind

luvnkind

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:05 AM

luvnkind on Jul 30 2008, 01:51 AM, said:

lolllll... rotflmao... you know i love ya... and it was worth every second.. i would do it again if i had too... your such a great person.. i'll read you anytime darlin...

love, luvnkind


HOLLY COW!!!! gils... your killing me... !!!! come on it can't be that bad.. remember we are only responsible for ourselves and our own actions... NOT anyone elses.. sometimes if we don't like the things
others do.. we can just walk away and have nothing else to do with that person..

wowowowowwww.... flow your love to someone who you get along with.. throw the hatred out.. send it to the black whole where it belongs.. that stuff will eat you alive..

luv to both of ya, luvnkind


Luv, Luvnkind

#13    Saru

Saru

    Site Webmaster

  • 20,443 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2001
  • Gender:Male

  • "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

Thread cleaned.

Lets keep the readings civil and respectful please.


#14    justdewit38

justdewit38

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2007

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:30 PM

I say your are young at heart, though at 35 your young period. You have some pets, not alot. You live alone or with one person. You like life quiet. I see you on a couch with your pet, cuddling or sitting by each other often. Cat person? These are just guesses so if I am wrong don't shoot me. Well I reread the other posts, so I guess you live with two other people huh? Haha, I am scatterbrained. But no hubby I got .

Edited by justdewit38, 30 July 2008 - 09:33 PM.


#15    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

justdewit38 on Jul 30 2008, 04:30 PM, said:

I say your are young at heart, though at 35 your young period. You have some pets, not alot. You live alone or with one person. You like life quiet. I see you on a couch with your pet, cuddling or sitting by each other often. Cat person? These are just guesses so if I am wrong don't shoot me.
No shooting allowed ever by me I love life and people, and cats Thanks for answering you did good






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users