Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

reading pretty please


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    heavensent9904

heavensent9904

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:dove comincia il sole

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:38 PM

So, I was read by someone on this forum one and she was AMAZING. So on point on the things she said? Anyone want to try reading me? And please don't go back to my old posts and give info that I've so OBVIOUSLY given before. I tried reading a few people here today, and just want to let them know that I haven't read any profile info or past posts.  original.gif



#2    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

heavensent9904 on Jul 27 2008, 11:38 PM, said:

So, I was read by someone on this forum one and she was AMAZING. So on point on the things she said? Anyone want to try reading me? And please don't go back to my old posts and give info that I've so OBVIOUSLY given before. I tried reading a few people here today, and just want to let them know that I haven't read any profile info or past posts.  original.gif

dang, there goes my chances sad.gif

good luck, hope you get some serious replies original.gif (unlike this one)

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#3    luvnkind

luvnkind

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:17 AM

Prawus on Jul 27 2008, 04:41 PM, said:

dang, there goes my chances sad.gif

good luck, hope you get some serious replies original.gif (unlike this one)


Prawus... everytime i read a post of yours i love you more and more.. you have the greatest persenality.. thumbsup.gif

k.. here goes the list.. be kind if i'm wrong.. remember your heavensent..


i'm going to put you around mmmm.. k two numbers.. 16 or 23 (i know big difference) but see if either of these numbers mean anything.. bday, age, house number..
k.. i see you married with two kids.. so i'm guessing your more of 23..
birthday in November.. or August
starting to see a patern her.. everything around you is based on two.. i get two different things.. what's up with that. .. original.gif  this is a new one for me.. anyway..
I'm going to go back and say you were either married before and this is your second marriege or you just live with the second man.. like married, divorced and now living with boyfriend..

okay.. wait i keep picking up two lives.. this is not a good sign.. so you have to be one of them.. the other one i'm picking up on is.. the following.. let me know which one is you..


sixteen... stays in your room alot.. don't mind speaking what you think.. pretty good in school.. loves to write like a diary or poems..
loves listening to music.. going to movies with friends.. not getting to drive yet or you just don't drive much.. you have a pretty steady boyfriend.. but you haven't been together to awfully long..

let me know which one you are.. getting myself confused and tired.. lol.. after all it is going on two thirty AM.. my old butt needs to be in bed!!!!!!

love ya, luvnkind



Luv, Luvnkind

#4    heavensent9904

heavensent9904

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:dove comincia il sole

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:14 PM

luvnkind on Jul 28 2008, 03:17 AM, said:

Prawus... everytime i read a post of yours i love you more and more.. you have the greatest persenality.. thumbsup.gif

k.. here goes the list.. be kind if i'm wrong.. remember your heavensent..


i'm going to put you around mmmm.. k two numbers.. 16 or 23 (i know big difference) but see if either of these numbers mean anything.. bday, age, house number..
k.. i see you married with two kids.. so i'm guessing your more of 23..
birthday in November.. or August
starting to see a patern her.. everything around you is based on two.. i get two different things.. what's up with that. .. original.gif  this is a new one for me.. anyway..
I'm going to go back and say you were either married before and this is your second marriege or you just live with the second man.. like married, divorced and now living with boyfriend..

okay.. wait i keep picking up two lives.. this is not a good sign.. so you have to be one of them.. the other one i'm picking up on is.. the following.. let me know which one is you..


sixteen... stays in your room alot.. don't mind speaking what you think.. pretty good in school.. loves to write like a diary or poems..
loves listening to music.. going to movies with friends.. not getting to drive yet or you just don't drive much.. you have a pretty steady boyfriend.. but you haven't been together to awfully long..

let me know which one you are.. getting myself confused and tired.. lol.. after all it is going on two thirty AM.. my old butt needs to be in bed!!!!!!

love ya, luvnkind


That is so me when I was 16!!!!!!! That was my thing....the movies and up to thid day I still don't drive. I'm a true blue city gal.....lol. Yes, I am married with two kids but I'm in my thirties. 16 and 23 I have to think about. Regarding two's. I have two children and my mother had two children. My husband has 2 children from another relationship, which makes two mothers of his children. Hey, you did pretty ok!!!!!



#5    luvnkind

luvnkind

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:58 AM

heavensent9904 on Jul 28 2008, 09:14 AM, said:

That is so me when I was 16!!!!!!! That was my thing....the movies and up to thid day I still don't drive. I'm a true blue city gal.....lol. Yes, I am married with two kids but I'm in my thirties. 16 and 23 I have to think about. Regarding two's. I have two children and my mother had two children. My husband has 2 children from another relationship, which makes two mothers of his children. Hey, you did pretty ok!!!!!


lol... so in reality they were both you.. okay i'll go with that.. boy that was different never really had that before.. your pretty happy in your marriage.. upfront and honest... (good for you) you have a great exciting, open personality... do you happen to work in a clothing store or a store that you are around a lot of people helping them.. mmmmm. putting you behind a counter.. dressed great.. ggggeeeeeezzzzzz.... you are truly loved by people.. your grounded in YOU.. know what you like, know what you don't.. don't like husbands first wife.. (i know kinda a given) but you aren't rude to her you just don't like her.. you treat your husband kids.. mmm.. one boy one  girl.. you treat them great.. you don't show difference.. (good for you) do you walk in the morning or late afternoon.. big city girl.. oh forget it you already told me that one.. oopppss forgot.. do you have a small white dog.. well medium..

k- have to stop now.. one of my twelve girls needs braids in her hair... and the other one is asking me to feed the baby.. can't do all that and type.. let me know how i did here and i will go on later..

love ya, Leanna




Luv, Luvnkind

#6    luvnkind

luvnkind

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:58 AM

heavensent9904 on Jul 28 2008, 09:14 AM, said:

That is so me when I was 16!!!!!!! That was my thing....the movies and up to thid day I still don't drive. I'm a true blue city gal.....lol. Yes, I am married with two kids but I'm in my thirties. 16 and 23 I have to think about. Regarding two's. I have two children and my mother had two children. My husband has 2 children from another relationship, which makes two mothers of his children. Hey, you did pretty ok!!!!!


k... let me finish what i was saying.. is this your second marriage or just his.. do you have two boys.. well wait okay.... shoottttt... you are one hard person to read.. when i look i see fifty kids... lol.. not really in one group i see three boys and one girl in the other group i see two boys and two girls.. make sense of that for me will ya.. could be getting everyone in your family tree with kids.. hahahaaaa.. just kidding..

do you teach something?  like night school or AA meetings... something that helps others??

okay everytime i close my eyes to see something I fall asleep.. I think I'm getting a sign.. wait.. oh yes.. "GO TO SLEEP" yep.. i'm pretty sure that's what i get.. lol..

if you'd like i will finish tomorrow.. till then, luvnkind


Luv, Luvnkind

#7    heavensent9904

heavensent9904

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:dove comincia il sole

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

heavensent9904 on Jul 28 2008, 10:14 AM, said:

That is so me when I was 16!!!!!!! That was my thing....the movies and up to thid day I still don't drive. I'm a true blue city gal.....lol. Yes, I am married with two kids but I'm in my thirties. 16 and 23 I have to think about. Regarding two's. I have two children and my mother had two children. My husband has 2 children from another relationship, which makes two mothers of his children. Hey, you did pretty ok!!!!!


Luv....you truly have a gift. I have two step sons. I work in NYC's fashion district, not a clothing store but in the fashion industry. My husband's ex.....yeup....don't like her.....don't hate her but I don't like her. As far as teaching is concerned, I passed the state teaching exams, because my long term goal is to become a school teacher. Gosh you're good. You probably see so many kids because I LOVE LOVE LOVE children. Ugh.....I have to go back to you rpost so I can see which points I forgot to address. You are right on!!!!!





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users