Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Michael the Archangel speaks to the sheep

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    nothingliz

nothingliz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• if it looks like a chicken,smells like a chicken, and even taste like a chicken, don't be discouraged when you find out its a goose.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:48 AM

Ever since I was born I always peered into this world oh soo deep.  Seeing what was far beyond what this reality measures.
I have a dissociative disorder.  While I can see this world, I have a problem understanding what I see.  While you may see an object
I see symbols and signs.  I watch them dance and create more symbols and signs.  Instead of trying to understand an object as physical
thing my mind says it's not there, or tells me something completely different.  Maby something I can't see right now, but in the future.

For instance.  While you may have known I was born on July 7, 1980, as Michael Anthony Barraco, in Metairie New Orleans at like side hospital at 12:10 AM

I see this.  69 the first two letters of my first name, 7 7 - Jesus Christ was the 77th in line of Melchizidek, the 80% of longitude of the ONE God, Which by Alchemist Reference on the Wheel, was an Archangel.  Joan of Arc was referenced as the Maid of Orleans, her Guardian Angel was Michael the Archangel.  It is supposed that Joan of Arc, was not burned alive but rescued and another person took her place.  Then Only July 7, after the supposed burning of Joan of Arc, a woman on a horse came and claimed to be Joan of Arc, but no one believed her.

With this in mind, there is also a viewpoint that Jesus when he was baptised by John the baptist, when the people saw the two doves descend from the sky and then ascend back to the sky, that Jesus's spirit went to heaven to keep his spirit pure.  And at that point Michaels spirit took the place of Jesus's in his host body.  When referenced to Jesus, some cultures say Michael.  Because Michael of Melchizidek A.K.A Michael the Archangel was the first High Priest said to not haveing a mother nor father.  

Now what does the Arch mean?  Well it is always referenced as rainbow or a promise from God.  A Covenant.  Now the Ark of the covenant is the same way.  Always residing on earth, never leaving until all things are complete.  So what Jesus has undone through Michael, Jesus must redo.

Now this Arch, the rainbow, covenant.  Basically means that through person all has being repaired.  A sin has been forgiven by God, but what has been done must be atoned for.  This would make Adam pure again and Eve Pure again.  This is the Mercy of God.

This is why Adam has been viewed many times as androgenous, a person having both genders.  Joan of Arc, was female and desired to be male to do that which was not her place.  Fight a mans battle.  Same as Eve.  Michael had to atone for pride and Joan had to atone for speaking.  This was to fulfill Gods decree's.  If this was fulfilled, what humanity recieved in the end of days, was Gods Mercy.

You might never see any of that information like that.  But a very deep or very old soul would.

Understanding the Matrix isn't hard.  Just look at it like trying to interpret a dream.   If you know how to read the symbols, you can read the dream.
Life is but a dream.

Here's a nice step forward in understanding the Matrix.

There are said to be nine planets in our solar system not includeing planet X.

When Applying the American english standard alphebet to numerals 1- 9
you can begin to see how the world around you takes shape.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z

The number 3 offers a CLUE
or CLU if you read vertically down

Now the Number 4 tells you how you shall be ruled by Satan
Through the DMV, you have become seperated from your spirit by being identified by a piece of plastic, instead of As you are.
Under the number 6, Fox.  Which is basially like saying 666.  I bet you love to watch FOX news where everything sounds like a lie don't ya.  Like and Alternative Reality.
Under number 8, we see HQZ.  Or Head Quarterz.  

I know what number 8 stands for, unfortunatly I don't think that many people deserve the right to wake up until they start looking outside the box for the truth.  Because whats inside the box is the sheep.  

Do you go "baaaaa?"

sure you do, now laugh at me and go back to sleep.

This is not arrogance, but a deep understanding for the deeper aspect for things.  I can only lead you to the water, you have to drink it.

#2    My fine feathered friends

My fine feathered friends

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

So, you're Michael the Arch Angel, and we are the sheep. Seems to be what you are saying.

#3    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:22 AM

nothingliz on Jul 31 2008, 10:48 AM, said:

Ever since I was born I always peered into this world oh soo deep.  Seeing what was far beyond what this reality measures.
I have a dissociative disorder.  While I can see this world, I have a problem understanding what I see.  While you may see an object
I see symbols and signs.  I watch them dance and create more symbols and signs.  Instead of trying to understand an object as physical
thing my mind says it's not there, or tells me something completely different.  Maby something I can't see right now, but in the future.

For instance.  While you may have known I was born on July 7, 1980, as Michael Anthony Barraco, in Metairie New Orleans at like side hospital at 12:10 AM

I see this.  69 the first two letters of my first name, 7 7 - Jesus Christ was the 77th in line of Melchizidek, the 80% of longitude of the ONE God, Which by Alchemist Reference on the Wheel, was an Archangel.  Joan of Arc was referenced as the Maid of Orleans, her Guardian Angel was Michael the Archangel.  It is supposed that Joan of Arc, was not burned alive but rescued and another person took her place.  Then Only July 7, after the supposed burning of Joan of Arc, a woman on a horse came and claimed to be Joan of Arc, but no one believed her.

With this in mind, there is also a viewpoint that Jesus when he was baptised by John the baptist, when the people saw the two doves descend from the sky and then ascend back to the sky, that Jesus's spirit went to heaven to keep his spirit pure.  And at that point Michaels spirit took the place of Jesus's in his host body.  When referenced to Jesus, some cultures say Michael.  Because Michael of Melchizidek A.K.A Michael the Archangel was the first High Priest said to not haveing a mother nor father.  

Now what does the Arch mean?  Well it is always referenced as rainbow or a promise from God.  A Covenant.  Now the Ark of the covenant is the same way.  Always residing on earth, never leaving until all things are complete.  So what Jesus has undone through Michael, Jesus must redo.

Now this Arch, the rainbow, covenant.  Basically means that through person all has being repaired.  A sin has been forgiven by God, but what has been done must be atoned for.  This would make Adam pure again and Eve Pure again.  This is the Mercy of God.

This is why Adam has been viewed many times as androgenous, a person having both genders.  Joan of Arc, was female and desired to be male to do that which was not her place.  Fight a mans battle.  Same as Eve.  Michael had to atone for pride and Joan had to atone for speaking.  This was to fulfill Gods decree's.  If this was fulfilled, what humanity recieved in the end of days, was Gods Mercy.

You might never see any of that information like that.  But a very deep or very old soul would.

Understanding the Matrix isn't hard.  Just look at it like trying to interpret a dream.   If you know how to read the symbols, you can read the dream.
Life is but a dream.

Here's a nice step forward in understanding the Matrix.

There are said to be nine planets in our solar system not includeing planet X.

When Applying the American english standard alphebet to numerals 1- 9
you can begin to see how the world around you takes shape.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z

The number 3 offers a CLUE
or CLU if you read vertically down

Now the Number 4 tells you how you shall be ruled by Satan
Through the DMV, you have become seperated from your spirit by being identified by a piece of plastic, instead of As you are.
Under the number 6, Fox.  Which is basially like saying 666.  I bet you love to watch FOX news where everything sounds like a lie don't ya.  Like and Alternative Reality.
Under number 8, we see HQZ.  Or Head Quarterz.  

I know what number 8 stands for, unfortunatly I don't think that many people deserve the right to wake up until they start looking outside the box for the truth.  Because whats inside the box is the sheep.  

Do you go "baaaaa?"

sure you do, now laugh at me and go back to sleep.

This is not arrogance, but a deep understanding for the deeper aspect for things.  I can only lead you to the water, you have to drink it.

..................will get back to this later during  the day...

#4    Oderint

Oderint

Psychic Spy

• 1,651 posts

• Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:26 AM

Head Quarterz?

Didn't know angels speak internet slang.

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus

#5    jelly metal

jelly metal

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

• love is not a cage
    it is a place in which you are free....

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

to be honest i dont at all understand what your getting at. could you sum up what you mean. im very interested to see peoples angles on spirituality but this doesnt make sense to me.

you cant understand until you realise you dont get it........

#6    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,687 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

Yeah, we have one similar prophet on our local forum but this international one is far more elaborated. Ours uses old-fashioned voices that tell him the ultimate truth, while here we have numerology, matrix and other modern stuff. Damn, I feel so outdated.

On the other hand, I do believe there are no coincidences and everything is connected. Only I don't believe that any human being can grasp the meaning of life in this level of existance.

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#7    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

DRIVEL

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

#8    antediluvianfates

antediluvianfates

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

• "Real loneliness is not necessarily limited to when you are alone." -Bukowski

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:40 AM

I'm sorry, I don't really understand . I'd like to know what you're talking about, maybe you could elaborate a little bit more on what you're hypothesizing or proving to us...

at least a drunk
in bed with a cigarette
might cause 5 fire
engines and
33 men.

#9    brownies

brownies

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:02 AM

devilmaycare on Aug 3 2008, 01:52 PM, said:

DRIVEL

wat

#10    Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Poltergeist

• 2,337 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:37 AM

Some people are just sad.

The world needs more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.

#11    Corvis

Corvis

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

• "My first passionate love-letter should have been addressed to a dead girl. Can they feel, I wonder, those white silent people we call the dead?"

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

I dunno what you were talking about...

You may want to clarify...  Am I a sheep?

#12    Set the Fallen

Set the Fallen

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:00 PM

Do you know about the Yuhabra....?

#13    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:05 PM

nothingliz on Jul 31 2008, 04:48 AM, said:

I have a dissociative disorder.

I'll say.

#14    Nessies 2nd Cousin

Nessies 2nd Cousin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

What if i don't want to be a sheep  no.gif    Can we have a summary  please, I'd much prefer a more indepth conclusion. All i got was arch angel, devil, fox network, sheep. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.    
-Henri Bergson

A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones.    -Lord Chesterfield

We cannot see things that stare us in the face until the hour comes that the mind is ripened.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

#15    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• 1,468 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:29 AM

As i choose to be insane [shut up its harder than being sane]

I must say i do go Baah but on the other hand I'm a Wolf.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users