Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reading for advise if you don't mind?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Dewlanna

Dewlanna

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• Dum Spiro, Spero

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:13 AM

Hi,

I don't really know how serious this comes off, but I guess I would just like some spiritual advise original.gif

I've been in this job for a long time now, and due to the company taking their business abroad, I have to start looking for a new job.
I've been approached to stay in this company, but there are some issues and I don't know if anything will come of it.

At the moment it just feels like I've hit a bump in the road if you wish, and I just feel sort of... outside of everything, kinda hard to explain.

Guess all I really want is just some assurance that everything will be fine in the end. Usually I'm the one to tell others that "things will work out, they always do" but this time I'm just a bit stressed about the whole thing.

Thanks for anything original.gif

Dew.

I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.

#2    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:18 AM

Hello Dew,

Finding a new job or line of work can be stressful. I can appreciate that feeling.

I like to encourage self empowerment. There are many ways to look at this. As a spiritual person you can maintain a positive outlook on life. One way or another, things will work out for you. However I would like to suggest that you talk with yourself about the many things that make you happy. Reflect on your job, your comfort level with where you are, and the sense of adventure you feel for your pending life changes. Become clear in your thinking about what you want for yourself.

Then make a mental list of the various ways you can envision for things to change. Talk yourself through the various potentials to get a sense of how they would feel. This is more of a mental exercise than a verbal one. The idea is to stimulate insight into how life will be if you stay with this company or if you look for other employment. This itself will relieve some of the stress. Just knowing what you want to do. Once you know that, you are half way there.

Any choice you make to remain happy will be a good one. The intent to create well being for yourself will always be supported by spirit.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#3    Dewlanna

Dewlanna

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• Dum Spiro, Spero

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:24 AM

Thanks John,

What you have told me is something I know that I should be able to tell myself. I have a hard time with "positive thinking", but I'm working on that.

Hugs,

Dew.

I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users