Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Please help

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,851 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:08 PM

someoldlady on Aug 5 2008, 12:35 AM, said:

Or it could be a hard to diagnose illness with real symptoms and dangers. My daughter spent years feeling ill, and having most doctors tell her she was depressed, or had an anxiety disorder. She finally found a doctor who would do some tests instead of blowing off her seemingly unrelated symptoms as a sign of mental disorder. He ran test after test, ruling out various thing, MS, Lyme's disease, Lupus, to name a few. It turns out she has Addison's Disease, which is adrenal gland malfunction. It turns out if your adrenal gland doesn't produce enough Cortisol, you can suffer from depression, tremors, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, excess skin pigmentation, weight loss, excess sleepiness, lack of energy, coma and even death. I doubt that telling herself to feel better would have taken care of all of those symptoms any more than a diabetic telling his high blood sugar to go away would make him better.
So, I am not psychic, but I would recommend you keep searching until you find a doctor that is willing to look for the true cause of your symptoms, whatever they are.

I can speak only for myself, but I guess others responded out of genuine care and compassion too.
None of us recomended avoiding official medicine, we only tried to stress the importance of positive attitude.

Since violet dragon prefers psychic visions over the experiences and kindness of ordinary people, I think we're wasting our time here. (And... "It's never Lupus"... couldn't resist, sorry. tongue.gif )

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#17    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:46 PM

Helen of Annoy on Aug 5 2008, 01:08 PM, said:

I can speak only for myself, but I guess others responded out of genuine care and compassion too.
None of us recomended avoiding official medicine, we only tried to stress the importance of positive attitude.

Since violet dragon prefers psychic visions over the experiences and kindness of ordinary people, I think we're wasting our time here. (And... "It's never Lupus"... couldn't resist, sorry. tongue.gif )

i agree ........it would be useful  for the person to go and see a healer or medium; we neiter, and not only that but we do not know the sympotms at all, so to make it easier for us,  AND draw out of our expereince ( if we have any)

I must add THIS , -and this is not a comment against the OP-, BUT sometimes people say things just to attract attention.
they dont really care about sharing anything of themselves and if i try to say something, THEY  say im NOISEY & CRUEL well it is a  no win situation............thanks for the post helen of annoy ..........lol nice nick....

#18    violet_dragon

violet_dragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• "It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth, and erase all doubt."

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:45 PM

saturnrings on Aug 5 2008, 09:46 AM, said:

i agree ........it would be useful  for the person to go and see a healer or medium; we neiter, and not only that but we do not know the sympotms at all, so to make it easier for us,  AND draw out of our expereince ( if we have any)

I must add THIS , -and this is not a comment against the OP-, BUT sometimes people say things just to attract attention.
they dont really care about sharing anything of themselves and if i try to say something, THEY  say im NOISEY & CRUEL well it is a  no win situation............thanks for the post helen of annoy ..........lol nice nick....

OK guys, I did thank you for your opinions and insight... and I did not say this simply enough, but I will try again to what my point was.  It is just that it seemed like you all made such a quick evaluation of what my problem was, without knowing me or questioning me first.  Which I guess I can understand, I've obviously done that before.  But my point is right now, that I have gotten a LOT of advice from people I know in person as well as over the net and elsewhere, and drew to the conclusion that your advice did not apply to me.  I believe it is my right to know what is best for me.  And I must say I am not out to get attention... but I'm sorry if I offended you all.  I was just looking for a simple reading to see if someone had a different insight for me, something I have never tried before.  

Oh, and to someoldlady--I def do not have lupus, but I have looked into adrenal and thyroid issues, something I'm trying to work on right now.  I'm going to give it a couple more months to see if it'll work out.  I had tons of antibiotics when I was a baby too, so I'm also looking at the possibility of candida and my allergy issues!  Thanks a bunch though.  original.gif

#19    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:24 PM

violet_dragon on Aug 2 2008, 05:39 PM, said:

I used to think as I got older, my illness was getting better, but now I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.  Either way, however, I have always been sick since I was little.  Sometimes I'm really good, other times I'm really bad, but I cannot have a normal life.  I feel like I do not need to say anything else in order for someone to reply... except that I am at my wit's end.  No one knows what is wrong with me.

I read the thread. I have questions. Ready?

Describe where you live. (No address or anything, but weather, geographic features, environmental things).

Describe your diet. (A typical day, just an outline).

What are your living arrangements. (Describe your home/room/where you spend most of your time).

Do you work? If so, where and what do you do? How much too.

What do you do for fun?

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#20    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

eqgumby on Aug 5 2008, 10:24 PM, said:

I read the thread. I have questions. Ready?

Describe where you live. (No address or anything, but weather, geographic features, environmental things).

Describe your diet. (A typical day, just an outline).

What are your living arrangements. (Describe your home/room/where you spend most of your time).

Do you work? If so, where and what do you do? How much too.

What do you do for fun?

geee that is a proper reading...........

#21    someoldlady

someoldlady

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:42 PM

saturnrings on Aug 5 2008, 09:46 AM, said:

She didn't share details because this is a psychic reading thread, I am sure she didn't want to give too much info. Just because she posted on a psychic reading thread doesn't mean she hasn't been elsewhere for help. I suspect she has been the same route my daughter has... to many doctors who only wanted to charge her money to tell her she had depression (which has disappeared since she started treatment for Addison's) or anxiety issues.

#22    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:07 PM

someoldlady on Aug 5 2008, 11:42 PM, said:

She didn't share details because this is a psychic reading thread, I am sure she didn't want to give too much info. Just because she posted on a psychic reading thread doesn't mean she hasn't been elsewhere for help. I suspect she has been the same route my daughter has... to many doctors who only wanted to charge her money to tell her she had depression (which has disappeared since she started treatment for Addison's) or anxiety issues.

you seem tuned in with the OP' s post, please tell us what you picking up that would be interesting

you reckon that mediums are for free coz they also charge lots of money; same as doctors and both make people addictive. that is why i and some other members suggested positive thinking ....blah ...blah ...blah

#23    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:34 AM

saturnrings on Aug 5 2008, 04:34 PM, said:

geee that is a proper reading...........

Even "mediums" ask questions. How is anyone supposed to "read" this person if we can't see them, hear them, nothing. Ever see a medium touch something that belonged to a person, or touch the hand of the person? You need something more than, "OK, read me". What, I'm supposed to "read" her avatar?

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry

#24    someoldlady

someoldlady

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:49 AM

saturnrings on Aug 5 2008, 06:07 PM, said:

you seem tuned in with the OP' s post, please tell us what you picking up that would be interesting

you reckon that mediums are for free coz they also charge lots of money; same as doctors and both make people addictive. that is why i and some other members suggested positive thinking ....blah ...blah ...blah

I am not psychic, I already stated that. I only seem "tuned in" because I have shared my daughter's struggle to prove her tremors and depression weren't a mental disorder. Doctors tend to explain away many symptoms as depression or anxiety, without even running tests to rule out anything else. I never stated mediums were for free, and don't know where you got that I did. Obviously there are psychics in this forum that will give readings, or this thread wouldn't exist. You believe that people who get readings and go to doctors get addicted to them? I don't think someone without an addictive personality is going to become addicted to anything. I have known people who had addictive personalities that became obsessed with everything from drugs to remodeling their houses, and I feel that type of personality could likely be addicted to psychic readings or doctor visits, or even posting on forums online.
The fact is, if an illness is caused by a mental issue, positive thinking may help, but it won't do a thing for a real medical issue. Willing your pancreas to create insulin or your adrenal gland to make cortisol just won't work.

#25    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:33 AM

I am positive that it is a digestive problem. The reason why you feel good/bad at certain times is because it all depends on what you eat at those certain times. Start keeping a food journal documenting what makes you feel good and what hurts you.

Stop all fruit juices, all sodas, coffees and tea

Only water

Green drink: 1 cabbage, 2 stalks of celery, bag of granny smith apples...need juicer than drink at least 3 glasses a day for two weeks
Mango smoothie, with two mangos/spinch and lemon to break it down with ice...don't have all the time but good...expensive

The four C's: Calcium, Chloride, Cranberries, and C...something else but cayanne pepper is good also

No processed foods, no manmade products, try staying away from all animal prodcuts for two weeks

To detox your system and liver

Do some yoga, if not that scuba diving

Follow all of this, seriously to the T and you will get better,  if you get off track you will not be healthy

That means no fast food resturants, not even fruit salads at places like McDonalds loaded with sugar on the walnuts and tons of preservatives. If you buy walnuts make sure they don't have sugar on them, sugar is not healthy, go get agave and honey to replace sugar very good. If you do want dairy only raw milk/cheese. One good form of this to add back after the two weeks is feta. Always very important OILS are your HUGEST friend drizzle it on all your foods olive oil, vinegar and flax seed oil. Trust me, don't use it sparingly, spice it up with some oregano or whatever floats your boat. Raw vegtables are your friend, try not to cook them if possible, but stir fry is still fine...mung beans in them add a great flavor.

Learn to eat middle eastern food like hummus *now they have a billion flavors out* asian foods like soy noodles with some vegtable stir fry

Even a good macedonian dish I picked up from a great foriegner friend which is cubenel peppers, tomatos, garlic, salt and pepper cooked in oil...it's fantastic

PM me for more specifics, o the metal fillings at the back of your mouth could be killing you

Edited by puridalan, 06 August 2008 - 03:38 AM.

#26    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:39 AM

O, I forgot to add lemons are great for that energy boost and help your  system always put a slice in your water right in the morning. Or if you feel daring I like to juice one lemon and down it like a shot and believe me that wakes you up!

#27    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

someoldlady on Aug 6 2008, 03:49 AM, said:

I am not psychic, I already stated that. I only seem "tuned in" because I have shared my daughter's struggle to prove her tremors and depression weren't a mental disorder. Doctors tend to explain away many symptoms as depression or anxiety, without even running tests to rule out anything else. I never stated mediums were for free, and don't know where you got that I did. Obviously there are psychics in this forum that will give readings, or this thread wouldn't exist. You believe that people who get readings and go to doctors get addicted to them? I don't think someone without an addictive personality is going to become addicted to anything. I have known people who had addictive personalities that became obsessed with everything from drugs to remodeling their houses, and I feel that type of personality could likely be addicted to psychic readings or doctor visits, or even posting on forums online.
The fact is, if an illness is caused by a mental issue, positive thinking may help, but it won't do a thing for a real medical issue. Willing your pancreas to create insulin or your adrenal gland to make cortisol just won't work.

you been demostrating to a very relaxed very simple questions and observations from my behalf, and i feel to say that  i have voluntarily porticipated in this threat same as everybody else. now to cut the long story short, must say that im not interested in personal debates and take communications up to a certain point ....after that im just loosing interest.

cheers
ps help the person if you can,  im not all uptight just a person  with opinions

#28    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:02 PM

puridalan on Aug 5 2008, 10:33 PM, said:

I am positive that it is a digestive problem. The reason why you feel good/bad at certain times is because it all depends on what you eat at those certain times. Start keeping a food journal documenting what makes you feel good and what hurts you.

Stop all fruit juices, all sodas, coffees and tea

Only water

Green drink: 1 cabbage, 2 stalks of celery, bag of granny smith apples...need juicer than drink at least 3 glasses a day for two weeks
Mango smoothie, with two mangos/spinch and lemon to break it down with ice...don't have all the time but good...expensive

The four C's: Calcium, Chloride, Cranberries, and C...something else but cayanne pepper is good also

No processed foods, no manmade products, try staying away from all animal prodcuts for two weeks

To detox your system and liver

Do some yoga, if not that scuba diving
Follow all of this, seriously to the T and you will get better,  if you get off track you will not be healthy

That means no fast food resturants, not even fruit salads at places like McDonalds loaded with sugar on the walnuts and tons of preservatives. If you buy walnuts make sure they don't have sugar on them, sugar is not healthy, go get agave and honey to replace sugar very good. If you do want dairy only raw milk/cheese. One good form of this to add back after the two weeks is feta. Always very important OILS are your HUGEST friend drizzle it on all your foods olive oil, vinegar and flax seed oil. Trust me, don't use it sparingly, spice it up with some oregano or whatever floats your boat. Raw vegtables are your friend, try not to cook them if possible, but stir fry is still fine...mung beans in them add a great flavor.

Learn to eat middle eastern food like hummus *now they have a billion flavors out* asian foods like soy noodles with some vegtable stir fry

Even a good macedonian dish I picked up from a great foriegner friend which is cubenel peppers, tomatos, garlic, salt and pepper cooked in oil...it's fantastic

PM me for more specifics, o the metal fillings at the back of your mouth could be killing you

I don't get how any of this is psychic. It's all standard dietary information.

And I REALLY don't get how someone could "read" a person via the internet with NO information regarding the readee.

Scuba diving? You MUST be kidding. Or is that just because you like scuba diving?

#29    saturnrings

saturnrings

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:45 PM

you cant read a person from online this is crazy.........any serious medium will agree that you must have something from the person, at least a photo or something ....something this is absurd to think that readings happen just like that..tssss

#30    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:48 PM

saturnrings on Aug 6 2008, 05:45 PM, said:

you cant read a person from online this is crazy.........any serious medium will agree that you must have something from the person, at least a photo or something ....something this is absurd to think that readings happen just like that..tssss

Sure you can...it's serious business.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users