Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

A Curious New Member & A Psychic Request


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Oslin

Oslin

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

Hi! :]
I've always been interested in the psychic ability of others, and have just recently begun to research it.  Incidentally, I've just joined here to facilitate my discussion with you all in our areas of common interest.  I've never been read before, and it seems pretty fascinating through a bunch of 1s and 0s.  If anyone has the time to feel these out, or the desire to, I've got a few questions that I'd like to just put out here.  Thanks ahead of time, and the motto PLUR seems like an appropriate closing here. :]

What the heck is going on with my career?

Are there opportunities for me in this realm and mode of thought?

In regards to particular family issues, could some sort of resolution be found?

Love you guys.


#2    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

Welcome to UM original.gif
Good luck with getting read. I know it can lead to some interesting results! Also, don't despair if you don't get a reply right away. wink2.gif

Oh, and we love you too thumbsup.gif
PLUR

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#3    Oslin

Oslin

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:27 PM

Prawus on Aug 3 2008, 11:29 AM, said:

Welcome to UM original.gif
Good luck with getting read. I know it can lead to some interesting results! Also, don't despair if you don't get a reply right away. wink2.gif

Oh, and we love you too thumbsup.gif
PLUR



Thank you!  It's good to be here.
Also, I'm reading the first chapter of the book you've recommended.  Swedish mythology seems to follow me wherever I go lately.  thumbsup.gif


#4    drakonwick

drakonwick

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,198 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Battlefield Earth

  • There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:50 PM

Oslin on Aug 3 2008, 12:15 PM, said:

Hi! :]
I've always been interested in the psychic ability of others, and have just recently begun to research it.  Incidentally, I've just joined here to facilitate my discussion with you all in our areas of common interest.  I've never been read before, and it seems pretty fascinating through a bunch of 1s and 0s.  If anyone has the time to feel these out, or the desire to, I've got a few questions that I'd like to just put out here.  Thanks ahead of time, and the motto PLUR seems like an appropriate closing here. :]

What the heck is going on with my career?

Are there opportunities for me in this realm and mode of thought?

In regards to particular family issues, could some sort of resolution be found?

Love you guys.

Indeed, welcome to UM Oslin! I am sure there are quite a few people here that will take you up on
your offer of wanting a reading.

At first thought, something came to me about you. You are having some troubles with your career,
and in turn, this also causing personal troubles at home. (Money issues)? Of course I could be wrong,
and I am sorry if I upset you, this information just came to me when I read your post.


Regards,
Tom

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#5    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

Oslin on Aug 3 2008, 07:27 PM, said:

Thank you!  It's good to be here.
Also, I'm reading the first chapter of the book you've recommended.  Swedish mythology seems to follow me wherever I go lately.  thumbsup.gif

awesome! grin2.gif
you should buy it tbh. Book #2 is out in a few days as well original.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#6    Oslin

Oslin

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

Moro on Aug 3 2008, 12:50 PM, said:

Indeed, welcome to UM Oslin! I am sure there are quite a few people here that will take you up on
your offer of wanting a reading.

At first thought, something came to me about you. You are having some troubles with your career,
and in turn, this also causing personal troubles at home. (Money issues)? Of course I could be wrong,
and I am sorry if I upset you, this information just came to me when I read your post.


Regards,
Tom


No worries.  Money--right on there.  It's always an issue, it seems. grin2.gif  Thanks for the welcome!


#7    drakonwick

drakonwick

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,198 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Battlefield Earth

  • There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

Oslin on Aug 3 2008, 02:00 PM, said:

No worries.  Money--right on there.  It's always an issue, it seems. grin2.gif  Thanks for the welcome!

Definitely! This day in age, it seems no one can ever have enough money to make it.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#8    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:59 AM

For two days now I haven't been able to shake the thought/feeling that you are a very nice person.
By that I mean you are very caring for others and find genuine joy in helping them.

Sorry I didn't try to answer any of your questions, but that's all I got. I'm not a psychic so I could be wrong, but who knows? wink2.gif
could also be a "subconcious analisys" from having read what you write and how you write it.


PLUR

Edited by Prawus, 05 August 2008 - 04:01 AM.

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus


#9    Oslin

Oslin

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Female

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:04 PM

Prawus, thanks for that.  I do enjoy helping people, and sometimes it seems like the ultimate, utopian goal of life.

PLUR grin2.gif


#10    Oderint

Oderint

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trondheim

  • Buggere Alle this for a Larke.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

Well I think it IS utopian, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying original.gif
The more people try, the less utopian it gets. So hang in there thumbsup.gif

The Legend of the Ice people
Reviews here
Formerly known as Prawus





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users