Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Atlanta Child Murders

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

So you don't believe he killed all of the those people right? I think there are a conspiracy theories because people want to know the conspiracy theorits would like to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The fact is there are still so many questions after a police investigation and a trial. That's why we have a conspiracy theory. It looks like there is either a cover up or the authorities just didn't think these people were worth the time and effort to find out the truth.

#17    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

So you don't believe he killed all of the those people right? I think there are a conspiracy theories because people want to know the conspiracy theorits would like to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The fact is there are still so many questions after a police investigation and a trial. That's why we have a conspiracy theory. It looks like there is either a cover up or the authorities just didn't think these people were worth the time and effort to find out the truth.

#18    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

#19    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:54 PM

I'm sorry! It wouldn't post so I kept hitting add reply!

#20    Cloudshill

Cloudshill

Tree Spirit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

• "It's not that it doesn't hurt.........the trick is not minding that it hurts"

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:27 AM

I think that WW murdered some.....be clearly not all of them...JMO

Posted Image

#21    Golden Hawk

Golden Hawk

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

• History is where you confuse the long since deceased
    And irritate the h**l out of the living.

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:35 AM

The neighbors interview was, many believe, the nail on the coffin for Williams.  This neighbor did not like the Williams family, especially the parents and lied on more than one occasion to add to their media coverage.

My aunt and uncle's housekeeper knew the Williams family, as well as their neighbor.  According to the housekeeper the neighbor would have claimed the family of Rev. Martin L. King was involved if they could get away with it.

[/font] Golden Hawk

#22    Bill Hill

Bill Hill

Marshal Law

• 9,938 posts

• If I had my own world
    I'd build you an empire
    From here to the far lands
    To spread love like violence

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:22 AM

He did it! C'mon.. his alibi stinks.... he's got 'insane eyes' and ill fitting glasses.

Ok, he might not have committed all the murders, but there hardly enough  new evidence to say "My god! this man is completely innocent!
we have a complete miscarriage of justice here.."

Unless you're a member of OJ's dream team..

Posted Image
Something in your heart, feel like someThing nEw.

#23    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:31 PM

Yes but if there is enough evidence to say he didn't kill all he is accused of killing shouldn't this still be investigated. Because if he didn't there is another child killer still out there.

#24    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:05 PM

conspiracybeliever on Oct 13 2008, 01:31 PM, said:

Yes but if there is enough evidence to say he didn't kill all he is accused of killing shouldn't this still be investigated. Because if he didn't there is another child killer still out there.

Is there still an epidemic of kids missing now?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#25    glorybebe

glorybebe

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,933 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:20 PM

Sweetpumper on Oct 13 2008, 10:05 AM, said:

I think he is guilty.  There was too much evidence.  No one goes to such extremes to lure in children, especially with such elaborate items and is innocent.  The main issue on the A&E special I watched was the argument that serial killers are white, not black, statistically speaking.  Since this case, there have been numerous black serial killers.  IMO, the racial tensions of this time really had a lot to do with this case.  The black community really didn't want to admit one of their own was capable of doing this.  I don't blame them, who wants to think that a neighbour could be responsible for killing numerous children?  The whole situation in incredibly sad.  But, him being on the bridge is what nailed it for me.  And really, who would admit to it?  Of course he would point the finger at anyone else that he could so as not to take the blame.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#26    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

glorybebe on Oct 13 2008, 05:20 PM, said:

I think he is guilty.

Me too.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#27    ravergirl

ravergirl

Government Agent

• 3,850 posts

• OPEN your EYES

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:07 PM

yes, because he has the name Wayne which is well known that all murders are called Wayne. and also because they are both W names which is a clear indicator of meanness.

I am theNON-SEQUITUR-ER

#28    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:23 PM

Sweetpumper on Oct 13 2008, 06:05 PM, said:

Yes actually I think there is. Go on the web and google missing children. And even if there weren't any missing children now shouldn't we still try to find out who killed all these children? We're so big on crime and punishment. Why don't we just forget about other murders because they're in the past? Why are these children so insignificant?

#29    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

ravergirl on Oct 13 2008, 07:07 PM, said:

yes, because he has the name Wayne which is well known that all murders are called Wayne. and also because they are both W names which is a clear indicator of meanness.

Oh I see. Well that explains it. Now I'm convinced. Let's just move on to solving the next crime. This is so easy I don't know why the cops have such a problem. Maybe we just need to hire some smarter cops.

#30    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

conspiracybeliever on Oct 13 2008, 07:23 PM, said:

Yes actually I think there is. Go on the web and google missing children. And even if there weren't any missing children now shouldn't we still try to find out who killed all these children? We're so big on crime and punishment. Why don't we just forget about other murders because they're in the past? Why are these children so insignificant?

Specifically, an epidemic of children missing in Atlanta. Who said the children were insignificant?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users