Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reading

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    MeganRae

MeganRae

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:29 AM

I have never had a reading from someone I dont know before and I think it would be interesting to see what you see.

1.School
2.Love
3.Money
4.My Family

If you need me to tell you anything just ask, because I know it's hard to just go by that.

#2    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:32 AM

MeganRae on Aug 7 2008, 09:29 PM, said:

I have never had a reading from someone I dont know before and I think it would be interesting to see what you see.

1.School
2.Love
3.Money
4.My Family

If you need me to tell you anything just ask, because I know it's hard to just go by that.

if you dont mind me throwing some stuff out there :

1. you're a pretty good student, a b here or there, but mostly a's and stuff. you've recently had some problems with a friend you met at school i'm guessing though.

2. i keep getting a feeling that you're debating something in your love life.

3. i'm gonna go with the theory that you're well off money wise. i dont know why, but im thinking that one of your parents jobs has something to do with law, like a lawyer or defense attorney or something. idk

4. i'm guessing that you've found out recently that someone in you're family has a medical issue

well, once more, these are probably all wrong, but i guess it doesnt hurt to try. have a good one thumbsup.gif

#3    MeganRae

MeganRae

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:47 AM

DellusionalMirror on Aug 8 2008, 05:32 AM, said:

1. you're a pretty good student, a b here or there, but mostly a's and stuff. you've recently had some problems with a friend you met at school i'm guessing though.

3. i'm gonna go with the theory that you're well off money wise. i dont know why, but im thinking that one of your parents jobs has something to do with law, like a lawyer or defense attorney or something. idk

4. i'm guessing that you've found out recently that someone in you're family has a medical issue

well, once more, these are probably all wrong, but i guess it doesnt hurt to try. have a good one thumbsup.gif

Ok thank you for replying...and please go on...but I had to take this quarter off in school because of money I failed a few classes and the love life is confusing and I was hoping you could tell me if there was going to be anyone anytime soon...my dad works in a factory he makes good money, but nothing to do with law...my grandpa is ill, but thats the only one I can think of..but please continue.

#4    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:51 AM

MeganRae on Aug 7 2008, 10:47 PM, said:

Ok thank you for replying...and please go on...but I had to take this quarter off in school because of money I failed a few classes and the love life is confusing and I was hoping you could tell me if there was going to be anyone anytime soon...my dad works in a factory he makes good money, but nothing to do with law...my grandpa is ill, but thats the only one I can think of..but please continue.

i do sense a good guy friend, someone you've known for a while, that you might be interested in in the future. i wouldnt rely on me compleltely though, i'm still sort of getting the hang of this

#5    MeganRae

MeganRae

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 03:45 AM

DellusionalMirror on Aug 8 2008, 06:51 AM, said:

i do sense a good guy friend, someone you've known for a while, that you might be interested in in the future. i wouldnt rely on me compleltely though, i'm still sort of getting the hang of this

No its alright I dont mind if youre wrong, I'm still new to this too so I completely understand, just go by what you feel and say the first thing that comes to you. If you practice on here it will help you get better. But I don't really have any good guy friends...but I really appreciate you trying to help me thank you so much.

#6    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:15 AM

MeganRae on Aug 11 2008, 08:45 PM, said:

No its alright I dont mind if youre wrong, I'm still new to this too so I completely understand, just go by what you feel and say the first thing that comes to you. If you practice on here it will help you get better. But I don't really have any good guy friends...but I really appreciate you trying to help me thank you so much.

no problem at all, and thanks for your understanding. i'm really working hard to try to develop something. things are just a bit confusing at the moment

#7    MeganRae

MeganRae

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:19 AM

DellusionalMirror on Aug 12 2008, 04:15 AM, said:

no problem at all, and thanks for your understanding. i'm really working hard to try to develop something. things are just a bit confusing at the moment

Yea it does get confusing..but no worries...just keep practicing and meditate...meditation def. helps you get better...and it helps you relax more..just dont doubt yourself, thats my problem is i doubt myself...but Im getting better at it...but you will get better I promise, all you have to do is believe you can do it..I know that sounds cheesy but its true  grin2.gif

#8    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:35 AM

Are you kidding me, don't do the four basic no' no's ha-ha.

Em give me a picture I am good with faces, not so much 'words'. It can be a picture of you or it doesn't have to be though it would be good, hell it can be a picture of a hat...just something I can read into

#9    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:39 AM

DellusionalMirror on Aug 8 2008, 06:32 AM, said:

Em no, when someone list something like that and asks for a reading, chances are they are not doing fine. Over the years I've learned that people want to be 'read' things they hope to improve or magically get better. In most cases they simply want help. But see that's the thing with doing readings like these, they want to be feed lies in a lot of cases (sometimes it works) to improve their love life, their failing grades, grandfathers close death and parents issues as well.

If someone just says okay 'go' on the reading they usually do not want something specific...sometimes people want readings to back them up in what they are already thinking, a concious type of thing...sort of messed up in some cases but oo well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users