Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Formation

clem

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clem

• SamWhiteHopi

• DigitalSentinal

• starchy

Clem, great crop circles, particularly the 8-8-8 one. Its just below Milk Hill. Which is the best place for crop circles in the world. From orbit Milk Hill is a giant non human Face in profile. IMO It is The Face on Earth, like The Face on Mars.If cleared of vegetation and soil, as it once must have been, would have glowed brilliant white and have been visible from space. It sits directly between Stonehenge and Avebury on a true North/South alignment.

linked-image

Reminds me that Avebury, a couple of miles directly due north of there, used to have standing stones in a figure of 8, in the stomach of a serpent here, and arched over the pyramid at silbury hill. As drawn here.

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by starchy

I hope you do not plan on hijacking this thread with blurry photos of nothingness.

I hope you do not plan on hijacking this thread with blurry photos of nothingness.

How did I know there'd be a picture of zilch in that post?

A very important quote:

"To the best of my knowledge there was no one on Milk hill during the night watch. !!!"

The most amazing part.....Some People will insist hoaxers made this formation.....As if all were made by individuals with rope and boards.....

Clem, apologies if I you think I've hijacked your thread. I haven't intended too. I'd like here to highlight the geographical and historical strangeness for the area where the 8-8-8 crop circle was found, and what, in my opinion, they are...

Historically in 1991, ancient Hebrew letters, appeared on the Milk Hill Face, in a Wheat Field that were a response to Human crop "message". Please see here. http://www.dcca.nl/art/milkhill-uk.htm

linked-image

The message translated was

The Creator wise and loving.

I am against acts of cunning.

I am hidden at present.

Love and peace

Starch

Clem, apologies if I you think I've hijacked your thread. I haven't intended too. I'd like here to highlight the geographical and historical strangeness for the area where the 8-8-8 crop circle was found, and what, in my opinion, they are...

Historically in 1991, ancient Hebrew letters, appeared on the Milk Hill Face, in a Wheat Field that were a response to Human crop "message". Please see here. http://www.dcca.nl/art/milkhill-uk.htm

linked-image

The message translated was

The Creator wise and loving.

I am against acts of cunning.

I am hidden at present.

Love and peace

Starch

thanx for the apology but crop formations as they are i believe are to bring about this sharing of information and knowledge. i might have a thing or 2 to say about them but i put it here to spark that conversation and learn from all you folks. and..

i love that u live across the pond and give a perspective from the place it is mostly happening.

some things may seem far fetched-sure. but how else do you learn but by throwing hypothesis's around and seeing where they land, PLUS this age we live in where perspectives from all around the world can be shared almost instantly.

clem

Very nice formation, Clem. Will be interesting to see what comments are made regarding its possible meaning on cropcircleconnection.

Thanks so much for posting the Milk Hill 1991 formation, Starchy. I think I may have seen it briefly many months ago while wading through the masses of pictures on the internet of crop formations, but didn’t take note of it. Going to the link you provided and seeing the four translated messages in the one formation have deep meaning and confirmation of things I have been discovering over the past few months. Thanks again. IMPO, there is no human alive who could have come up with such an elaborate and complicated ‘message’.

Love and peace,

Sam

I dont know if crop circles are real. Why would aliens carve out them. If crop circles are by aliens I want them to step up their games. If anyone here knows some aliens tell them to carve a crop circle on a mountain or some kind of rock. Or make the crop circles not just crops and actually dig a hole in the ground.

One reason why crops are better is that nothing is harmed. In fact, the plants inside formations are even healthier and "boosted" in comparison to the ones outside of the formations.

these are as big as the town!!! unless the whole town was out there with massive flood lights walking around with rope tied to wood and managed not to trample the whole area, no human without tech did this. i think they should do one encircling a whole town which would include several fields. that'll get some attention of debunkers.

Edited by Grand Inquisitor

these are as big as the town!!! unless the whole town was out there with massive flood lights walking around with rope tied to wood and managed not to trample the whole area, no human without tech did this. i think they should do one encircling a whole town which would include several fields. that'll get some attention of debunkers.

If you notice, neither design is perfect. The curves are a bit too tight in some places.

If you notice, neither design is perfect. The curves are a bit too tight in some places.

That's grabbing at straws. I mean really...

That's grabbing at straws. I mean really...

Look at the circles yourself. There's noticeable mistakes, more than I remember there being in most of the others.

maybe they aren't mistakes. ;)

If you're referring to the "teardrops" beside each circle, I also do not consider these to be mistakes. The overall double circular form of the formation is stellar.

If you're referring to the "teardrops" beside each circle, I also do not consider these to be mistakes. The overall double circular form of the formation is stellar.

ya.. and i love how crisp it looks.

crop circles i feel should be viewed as fakes ,but rather a sophisticated work of art. its a way to make us proud, of having the ability to make things considered difficult if not impossible with very easy steps.

crop circles i feel should be viewed as fakes ,but rather a sophisticated work of art. its a way to make us proud, of having the ability to make things considered difficult if not impossible with very easy steps.

Fine and dandy. I'll assemble a camera crew, lease a field, get some halogen spotlights, and you and whoever you wish go ahead and try to duplicate some of the amazing masterpieces seen yet. We'll give you a year to prepare. ;)

For one thing thses crop circles are not confined to any given area of the world, They are all around the world, Further from I have studied about them the stalks of the wheat or rye whichever they are made in is completly undamaged and not broken over but fused in some fasion that keeps the plants alive , If this was hoaxed then the wheat or rye would have damage to the stalks which is not the case in the real cropcircles, unlike the hoxed ones,,. Simply basing this on my studies of crop circles over the many years, I am not a professional but the evidence should speak for itself,

Question, do the crop circles appear in the same fields year after year or random fields.

Question, do the crop circles appear in the same fields year after year or random fields.

from what ive seen there a some fields that have had a few formations over the years- and from what i understand a lot of these places also coincide with magnetic ley lines ( in the uk i know at least).