Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Crop Formation

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16    DigitalSentinal

DigitalSentinal

Poltergeist

• 2,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:14 AM

Godsnmbr1 on Aug 9 2008, 09:02 PM, said:

If you notice, neither design is perfect.  The curves are a bit too tight in some places.

That's grabbing at straws. I mean really...

#17    Godsnmbr1

Godsnmbr1

The Bee's Knees

• 2,317 posts

• There's someone in my head
    but it's not me

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:25 AM

DigitalSentinal on Aug 10 2008, 03:14 AM, said:

That's grabbing at straws. I mean really...

Look at the circles yourself.  There's noticeable mistakes, more than I remember there being in most of the others.

Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One.

#18    Grand Inquisitor

Grand Inquisitor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 366 posts

• "its always funny till someone gets hurt, then its just hilarious."

bill hicks

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:51 AM

maybe they aren't mistakes.  wink2.gif

#19    DigitalSentinal

DigitalSentinal

Poltergeist

• 2,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:12 AM

If you're referring to the "teardrops" beside each circle, I also do not consider these to be mistakes. The overall double circular form of the formation is stellar.

#20    clem

clem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:10 AM

DigitalSentinal on Aug 10 2008, 03:12 AM, said:

If you're referring to the "teardrops" beside each circle, I also do not consider these to be mistakes. The overall double circular form of the formation is stellar.

ya.. and i love how crisp it looks.

4-D Glasses?!

the paradigm clock is set to 11:59:45

#21    makaya325

makaya325

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,716 posts

• uncle phil: geoffrey, fetch me my tools

geoffrey: you mean your knife and fork, sir?

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

crop circles i feel should be viewed as fakes ,but rather a sophisticated work of art. its a way to make us proud, of having the ability to make things considered difficult if not impossible with very easy steps.

#22    DigitalSentinal

DigitalSentinal

Poltergeist

• 2,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:22 PM

makaya325 on Aug 10 2008, 12:18 PM, said:

crop circles i feel should be viewed as fakes ,but rather a sophisticated work of art. its a way to make us proud, of having the ability to make things considered difficult if not impossible with very easy steps.

Fine and dandy. I'll assemble a camera crew, lease a field, get some halogen spotlights, and you and whoever you wish go ahead and try to duplicate some of the amazing masterpieces seen yet. We'll give you a year to prepare. wink2.gif

#23    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

For one thing thses crop circles are not confined to any given area of the world, They are all around the world, Further from I have studied about them the stalks of the wheat or rye whichever they are made in is completly undamaged and not broken over but fused in some fasion that keeps the plants alive , If this was hoaxed then the wheat or rye would have damage to the stalks which is not the case in the real cropcircles, unlike the hoxed ones,,. Simply basing this on my studies of crop circles over the many years, I am not a professional but the evidence should speak for itself,

#24    louie

louie

Alien Abducter

• 4,844 posts

• The greatest sceptics are normally the biggest sheep. Anon

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:07 PM

Question, do the crop circles appear in the same fields year after year or random fields.

www.tmblive.com
If you dont know what it is, it must be art.

#25    clem

clem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:52 AM

louie on Aug 10 2008, 08:07 PM, said:

Question, do the crop circles appear in the same fields year after year or random fields.

from what ive seen there a some fields that have had a few formations over the years- and from what i understand a lot of these places also coincide with magnetic ley lines ( in the uk i know at least).

4-D Glasses?!

the paradigm clock is set to 11:59:45

#26    SamWhiteHopi

SamWhiteHopi

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

Clem, interesting that you should mention key ley lines. Apparently the main purpose for the crop circles is to heal and help bring Mother Earth into balance. Since some of the formations have reportedly formed detectable magnetic fields this would make sense.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A724204 “Interestingly, crop circles mainly occur in the vicinity of ancient sites, for example near stone circles, tumuli, dolmens, longbarrows and other landmarks, revisiting the same locations year after year. This is the case at Stonehenge, Avesbury and Silbury Hill (the largest man-made mound in Europe). Such sites are said to derive their power by virtue of the St Michael and St Mary ley lines (hypothetical straight lines linking prehistoric landmarks), which run through the Wessex triangle in Hampshire and Wiltshire, the epicentre of the phenomenon. Many dowsers have found these key ley lines crossing within crop formations.
Since there are strong links with Neolithic sites, it has been conjectured that many ancient circular constructions and monuments were deliberately built to mimic, reinforce and unlock the earth energies and known powers of crop circles, which, appearing over 5000 years ago, were held in awe. Living in close proximity to the land, and dependent on it for their very lives, these Neolithic people could experience these powers much more easily than we can today.”

Bit like acupuncture for Mother Earth.

http://www.uc.edu/news/NR.asp?id=3757  “Native American cultures that once flourished in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and West Virginia constructed geometric and animal-shaped earth works that often rivaled Stonehenge in their astronomical accuracy.

A few are still extant – Serpent Mound in Adams County, Ohio, for example – but most of the region’s ancient architecture was all but squandered. Earthworks, from as early as 600 BC that stretched over miles and rose to heights of 15 feet or more, were either gouged out or plowed under in the 19th century or paved over for development in the 20th.”

Love and peace,
Sam.

#27    3rd rock resident alien

3rd rock resident alien

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:56 PM

Its the Sun God and its orbit around the galaxy.

The  Holy Council of the Conscious Gods
God in Real time. Almighty Supernatural Mega Spiritual Life Giver
In the absence of your god, Almighty Sun will always be with you.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. How I Wonder What You Are.

#28    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:03 PM

clem on Aug 12 2008, 04:52 AM, said:

from what ive seen there a some fields that have had a few formations over the years- and from what i understand a lot of these places also coincide with magnetic ley lines ( in the uk i know at least).

yeah, thats the thing. im not sure what the significance would be here, since there arent any ley lines around. but it is interesting in the uk for that.

the truth is out there....

#29    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:04 PM

makaya325 on Aug 10 2008, 05:18 PM, said:

yeah but thats the thing. you cant say that. because No crop circles are fake. theyre ALL real circles, in crops.
the question is just, are they man made? e.t. made? weather related?

the truth is out there....

#30    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:11 PM

clem on Aug 12 2008, 05:52 AM, said:

So what exactly are "magnetic ley lines" supposed to be?  I suggest a little study before mixing ideas and terminology  wink2.gif

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users