Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The democrats on energy crises

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 26,922 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:23 AM

I'm moving this thread for now to the appropriate section.  However, this comes very close to what you might call a "smear campaign" against Democrats (since there are no links of any kind to back up your information).  As such, we'll be keeping a close eye on the thread.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#17    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:19 AM

Mattshark on Aug 10 2008, 10:19 PM, said:

I never said congress didn't, but under Clinton your where doing very well.
Howard Dean is in KKK? Where did you here that.

you see that is what the problem is.  We were doing well dispite clinton not because of clinton.  He was doing what he could to stop it.  No the recession wasn't his fault.  It was actually reagons fault, he ended the cold war.  Ie we won the cold war.   And as with the great depression.  There was 11 years of outrages growth in the usa economy.  Both eras started with the end of a war.  Great depression=world war 1.  `1999 depression=end of the cold war.  The good thing about this depression is that since we were already in it when the attack on 9/11 came.  The economic hit that we were supposed to take never took place because we had already been hit.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#18    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:21 AM

puridalan on Aug 10 2008, 10:32 PM, said:

Democrats just in a energy crisis? More like we (society) in general is being drained oo no the government is really composed of vampires I knew it! hahahaha....and that's what I think of your discussion -.-

I will go with vampires.  Both sides of the isle on this one.  They are sucking our money out from our pockets so that they can get reelected by giving it to someone else making them look like they care.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#19    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:23 AM

Paranoid Android on Aug 11 2008, 12:23 AM, said:

I'm moving this thread for now to the appropriate section.  However, this comes very close to what you might call a "smear campaign" against Democrats (since there are no links of any kind to back up your information).  As such, we'll be keeping a close eye on the thread.

There are no links because I don't know how to look up congressional sessions to get the links.  You have to follow national news to understand what I am talking about.  Since you are not in the usa you may not get that news directly.  I got this idea from a thread about how labour in england is downsizing their military during a war.

Edited by danielost, 11 August 2008 - 06:24 AM.

#20    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:26 AM

This topic is open to discussion of any and all parties in and out of the usa.  As for bad guys in government.  I always remember that hitler was conservitive and stalin was liberal and castro was/is in the middle.

#21    momentarylapseofreason

momentarylapseofreason

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,132 posts

• Warning: This member may contain traces of Nut

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:39 AM

danielost on Aug 11 2008, 07:26 AM, said:

This topic is open to discussion of any and all parties in and out of the usa.  As for bad guys in government.  I always remember that hitler was conservitive and stalin was liberal and castro was/is in the middle.

Hitler/Nazis ? Well, what about the "gott mit uns" on SS belts ?

Gott mit uns => god is with us/or god is on our side

Nazism found a source of their racial laws from anti-jewish feelings in christianity (middle age crusades) where jewish people are described like scum because they don't choose to see Jesus as a messiah.

Why do you think they had the blessings of the christian churches in Germany  ?

If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But that's not how things are. Religion is prickly, it's intolerant, it's ultra-defensive precisely because it's brittle and fragile.- Pat Condell

#22    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:41 AM

momentarylapseofreason on Aug 11 2008, 01:39 AM, said:

Hitler/Nazis ? Well, what about the "gott mit uns" on SS belts ?

Gott mit uns => god is with us/or god is on our side

Nazism found a source of their racial laws from anti-jewish feelings in christianity (middle age crusades) where jewish people are described like scum because they don't choose to see Jesus as a messiah.

Why do you think they had the blessings of the christian churches in Germany  ?

God is always on our side which ever side we are on.

#23    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:45 AM

As paranoid android said, I suggest you back up such specific claims with some links or other ways it can be looked up and verified. Since you say you dont have such links I'm sure you could find some if you googled what you are claiming, if it is true. In any case feel free to discuss and I'll consider this your personal unverified opinion for now. When making statements about something you can't provide the evidence for at least try keep it to "As far as I know.." or "From what I've heard..." or "My opinion is that..." etc. Or in your case it could been "From what I've gathered by following the news it seems that... " etc =)

-EA

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#24    fullywired

fullywired

Government Agent

• 4,153 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

danielost on Aug 11 2008, 07:26 AM, said:

Hitler was a fascist .Stalin was a communist and Castro was a revolutionist

fullywired

Posted Image  

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
-------Buddha (563 - 483 BC)

#25    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:04 PM

danielost on Aug 11 2008, 06:21 AM, said:

I will go with vampires.  Both sides of the isle on this one.  They are sucking our money out from our pockets so that they can get reelected by giving it to someone else making them look like they care.

Well you'd have to have have wits to be a vampire, so lets go with leech afterall society in general becomes numb after some time ha-ha.

#26    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

http://albuquerque.bizjournals.com/albany/.../31/story6.html

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/view...ns/5289302.html

http://thehill.com/op-eds/an-energy-bill-w...2007-10-26.html

#27    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

Mattshark on Aug 11 2008, 04:08 AM, said:

That is not true at all.
Also the rest of the world thinks that the Republicans are bigoted idiots and they nothing for the international image of your country.
The worst - poor people voting republican, its like a black man joining the kkk.

The Liberals of the world does not represent the rest of the world, and the image they think of the United States has really is irrelevant.

Edited by AROCES, 12 August 2008 - 02:33 AM.

#28    Lt_Ripley

Lt_Ripley

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 20,036 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:11 AM

AROCES on Aug 11 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

The Liberals of the world does not represent the rest of the world, and the image they think of the United States has really is irrelevant.

but the liberals of the world represent the majority. and very relevant.

[attachment=45506:lk0801bd5.jpg]

#29    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:46 AM

Lt_Ripley on Aug 12 2008, 12:11 AM, said:

As relevant as non-voters can be, I guess. Now, if only they were the deceased Chicago area Dems that voted oh so many times from the grave............

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#30    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:00 AM

Lt_Ripley on Aug 12 2008, 05:11 AM, said:

[attachment=45506:lk0801bd5.jpg]

Being the noisiest does not translate to being the majority.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users