Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A woman read my cards... please advise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    NZpink

NZpink

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:06 PM

Hi everyone, please can anybody help...?
My sister has serious health problems and a woman that read my cards told me that she was going to be fine, but I cant shake the feeling that she was just trying to reassure me... She also said she saw me becoming engaged in the near future...

The next day I saw a palm reader, and this woman was brilliant with her insights.  She described a tall man with blue eyes and brown hair as my future husband (this matchs my boyfriend in NZ) but she said he would be canadian....
Im thinking about coming to canada, and have not yet decided whether I should come by myself, or ask my BF..

Can anybody suggest what direction I should be heading in, Ive got opportunties to choose from...

my birthdate 15 dec 1982, new zealand (meant to be born march the 12th)
i have olive skin and hazel eyes

regards,

#2    fylgja

fylgja

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

NZpink on Aug 14 2008, 01:06 PM, said:

Hi everyone, please can anybody help...?
My sister has serious health problems and a woman that read my cards told me that she was going to be fine, but I cant shake the feeling that she was just trying to reassure me... She also said she saw me becoming engaged in the near future...

The next day I saw a palm reader, and this woman was brilliant with her insights.  She described a tall man with blue eyes and brown hair as my future husband (this matchs my boyfriend in NZ) but she said he would be canadian....
Im thinking about coming to canada, and have not yet decided whether I should come by myself, or ask my BF..

Can anybody suggest what direction I should be heading in, Ive got opportunties to choose from...

my birthdate 15 dec 1982, new zealand (meant to be born march the 12th)
i have olive skin and hazel eyes

regards,

Do you love your boyfriend? Were you going to Canada for a specific reason, or just because this "psychic" told you about this guy you would marry?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users