Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tau Ceti aliens are the friendly non-hostiles

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31    Withoutnight

Withoutnight

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

So who are the good guys?

#32    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,580 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

Withoutnight on Aug 18 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

So who are the good guys?

Iím just guessing, but Iíd say the Reptilians, Meyer claimed the Tau Ceti were warring with them over Tau Ceti expansion, and though not overtly friendly they also arenít very aggressive, he supposedly learned this from information recovered from some kind of Ďcrystal matrixí storage devices, that he stated worked at a subatomic level, and could hold vast amounts of data...

Edited by Pax Unum, 18 August 2008 - 10:39 PM.

#33    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

So the two main sources for your story are "Oscar" and "Meyer?" Am I reading this correctly?

I'm not saying that's not a tell that it's bull, I'm just saying that might make it bull.

Nothing to see here.

#34    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,580 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

snuffypuffer on Aug 18 2008, 05:59 PM, said:

So the two main sources for your story are "Oscar" and "Meyer?" Am I reading this correctly?

I'm not saying that's not a tell that it's bull, I'm just saying that might make it bull.

I donít know anything about Oscar except heís supposedly working with the Tau Ceti, since itís unsubstantiated I agree that it might be bull...

Edited by Pax Unum, 18 August 2008 - 11:07 PM.

#35    Laurent

Laurent

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,755 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

Are the reptilians somehow linked to those "gods" the Mayas worshipped? I've heard of the Nordics as being kind and gentle beings; never heard of Tau Ceti. Not very familiar with them.

From what I understand there are 7 different type of alien races living on earth, the Nordics and the world famous Greys are among them. The reptilians are another, the robotic/transparent/ghostly kind, and i dont remember the others. They obviously use different kinds of aircraft too. I've witnessed an aircraft unlike anyother i've seen caught on camera. It was something like the back to the future car, seriously_and it went invinsible too. One of my eldest aunts tells a story of being visited by a tall being with hollow eyes, and lined lips. It was covered in metallic body suit. It doesnt sound like the the greys nor the nordics? It claimed to come from the moon. Anyone want to shed some light on these notes?
Thanks!

Edited by Ozzy Valentine, 18 August 2008 - 11:06 PM.

#36    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:33 PM

Is it wrong, though, that the more bizarre the stories get, the more I like them?

Nothing to see here.

#37    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,580 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:34 PM

Ozzy Valentine on Aug 18 2008, 06:04 PM, said:

I've heard of the Nordics as being kind and gentle beings

I thought that too, so I contacted the guy that gave me this information to clarify this, I was wrong about the Nordics, they are supposedly allied with the Tau Ceti for what ever reason (Meyer didnít say or his source couldnít remember) but arenít actively taking part in the war beyond surveillance and maybe some logistics (Meyer claimed they provided Ďproteiní, the quantity and source wasnít given), my apologies

Edited by Pax Unum, 18 August 2008 - 11:42 PM.

#38    Laurent

Laurent

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,755 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

Pax Unum on Aug 18 2008, 11:34 PM, said:

I thought that too, so I contacted the guy that gave me this information to clarify this, I was wrong about the Nordics, they are supposedly allied with the Tau Ceti for what ever reason (Meyer didnít say or his source couldnít remember) but arenít actively taking part in the war beyond surveillance and maybe some logistics (Meyer claimed they provided Ďproteiní, the quantity and source wasnít given), my apologies

No need to apologize. I'm eager to learn anything on them and what they're agenda is. I never did believe in this UFO/Alien hysteria until I happened to see one(A UFO) myself. I just really want to know what their role is in our planet.

#39    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:46 PM

*provide protein* laugh.gif

Okay I'll grow up now. yes.gif

Nothing to see here.

#40    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,580 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:54 PM

snuffypuffer on Aug 18 2008, 06:46 PM, said:

*provide protein* laugh.gif

Okay I'll grow up now. yes.gif

I understand your skepticism, Iím also skeptical about the veracity of this account, but thought I should  providing this information Ďjust in caseí...

#41    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:59 PM

I'm just saying, man. Have you spoken with this Meyer cat personally? Do you even have any reasonable evidence that he exists?

I realize I might come across as making fun of you. I'm really not. I'm just curious how reliable your sources are. I'm willing to bet even odds that there's no way to substantiate any of this for certain.

Edited by snuffypuffer, 19 August 2008 - 12:00 AM.

Nothing to see here.

#42    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,580 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:08 AM

Ozzy Valentine on Aug 18 2008, 06:04 PM, said:

I've witnessed an aircraft unlike anyother i've seen caught on camera.

Yeah, I saw something when I was sixteen while camping with my family in Michigan, I was playing around with my fathers binoculars looking at stars, when I saw what I thought was maybe a satellite. It was a small circular Ďdotí blueish gray in color crossing the sky, then it suddenly stopped still and got smaller and smaller till I couldnít see it anymore, the only explanation that made sense to me was Ďsomethingí had been in orbit, and that it had suddenly come to a complete stop and flown straight away into space... itís not much of a story, but Earthly craft donít move like that... IMO

#43    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,580 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:13 AM

snuffypuffer on Aug 18 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

I'm just saying, man. Have you spoken with this Meyer cat personally? Do you even have any reasonable evidence that he exists?

I realize I might come across as making fun of you. I'm really not. I'm just curious how reliable your sources are. I'm willing to bet even odds that there's no way to substantiate any of this for certain.

No, Iíve never met Meyer nor do I know if he actually exists, I know the guy and itís his girlfriend that supposedly met Meyer, they seem like honest people and she claims to have written this down when Meyer told her about it, Iíve seen the notes firsthand but of course that doesnít prove anything...

#44    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:19 AM

So I guess it comes down to how well you know these people and are willing to take them at their word.

Nothing to see here.

#45    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:21 AM

gadfly21 on Aug 17 2008, 06:05 PM, said:

I have heard this before, and now I re-found my websites about them....

Tau Ceti aliens are supposedly helpful benevolent to humans...they are fighting the grays (Reticulans?)

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/tauceti1.html

After recovery of a Tau Ceti disk is taken to North Dakota underground somewhere...

Later info told by a Tau Ceti alien

They have helped against the deceptions (to abductees) by the grays....

And who are these Tau Ceti's, and Reticulan/ Greys?
Where?
Who?

What proof is there for the existence of ANY alien being on this planet...or anywhere else in the universe?

Edited by MID, 19 August 2008 - 12:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users