Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tau Ceti aliens are the friendly non-hostiles

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#46    viewtifuljay

viewtifuljay

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

• Shh! My common sense is tingling!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

snuffypuffer on Aug 18 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

So the two main sources for your story are "Oscar" and "Meyer?" Am I reading this correctly?

I'm not saying that's not a tell that it's bull, I'm just saying that might make it bull.

My informant has a first name
It's O-S-C-A-R...

Personally, I definitely believe in aliens.  I've got tales I'll tell here one day, but for now I'll just say I think trying to figure out the motives of beings much more advanced that ourselves, based on shreds of evidence & testimony from individuals that might not even exist is... I don't want to say crazy, or silly, but sometimes, you've really gotta consider the source.

The stars that pierce the sky
He left them all behind
We're left to wonder why
He left us all
Behind

#47    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,862 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:49 AM

snuffypuffer on Aug 18 2008, 07:19 PM, said:

So I guess it comes down to how well you know these people and are willing to take them at their word.

Yes, just like everything else about aliens...

Edited by Pax Unum, 19 August 2008 - 01:06 AM.

#48    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:57 AM

Yep. yes.gif

Nothing to see here.

#49    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,015 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:07 AM

Pax Unum on Aug 19 2008, 12:49 AM, said:

Yes, just like nearly everything else about aliens...

Most of the time yeah, there are a few exceptions though. People with videos and such_ofcourse these "discs" on camera are subjects to debate, and then it trickles into another long "there's no such thing discussion." I'm tired of those arguments. If you don't believe, I'm not wasting my time trying to convince you otherwise.  Ultimately we decide on our own what to believe and what to ignore_as I have.

Edited by Ozzy Valentine, 19 August 2008 - 01:08 AM.

#50    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,862 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:21 AM

Ozzy Valentine on Aug 18 2008, 08:07 PM, said:

Most of the time yeah, there are a few exceptions though. People with videos and such_ofcourse these "discs" on camera are subjects to debate, and then it trickles into another long "there's no such thing discussion." I'm tired of those arguments. If you don't believe, I'm not wasting my time trying to convince you otherwise.  Ultimately we decide on our own what to believe and what to ignore_as I have.

Actually I removed the ‘nearly’ after some consideration, since there were clearly Project Blue Book cases that were never explained, and there’s certainly UFO’s, it seems reasonable they ‘MIGHT’ be ET in origin and have alien crews, there’s just not any evidence to prove it ‘YET’... IMO

BTW, If evolution happens, it’s unreasonable to think life hasn’t occurred somewhere else, the question is whether it evolved intelligence and has/is visiting this world... again, IMO  thumbsup.gif

#51    Captain Zim

Captain Zim

A voice in the silence

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:57 AM

I wonder how Tau Ceti manages to have a habitable planet, being constantly bombarded with 10x the cometary mass of Sol system. Even more so for Epsilon Eridani, a young star system chock full of comets with a big gas giant doing an elliptical orbit bound to disrupt the orbits of inner planets. Funny how these beings always happen to be from star systems right next door that we can find in any astronomy book or from distant stars that are too bright and short-lived to support life (e.g. the Pleiades). In reality they would be more likely to be from some HD 123456 yellow sun a few hundred light years away that we've never heard of.

“I consider it an extremely dangerous doctrine, because the more likely we are to assume that the solution comes from the outside, the less likely we are to solve our problems ourselves.”

-Carl Sagan

#52    gadfly21

gadfly21

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

• Wonder is the beginning of wisdom -- Socrates

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

Captain Zim on Aug 18 2008, 11:57 PM, said:

I wonder how Tau Ceti manages to have a habitable planet, being constantly bombarded with 10x the cometary mass of Sol system. Even more so for Epsilon Eridani, a young star system chock full of comets with a big gas giant doing an elliptical orbit bound to disrupt the orbits of inner planets....

Actually that's a flimsy argument/comparison Captain Zim, since our view of our own solar accretion disk is very limited by our (so far) limited exploration of the outer solar system. It's all an estimate anyways. If we were looking at our own system from, say a few light years, we might have to revise that estimate.

Tau Ceti is an older star than Sol, it seems logical it be possible if it had life to be evolved to at least our level. And its proximity to Sol makes it an excellent candidate for exploration and to meet the locals!!!

Perhaps we should try to get some photos, images, maps from the aliens of what our solar system actually looks like from a distance!...    hmm.gif

Edited by gadfly21, 19 August 2008 - 07:53 PM.

"...We used to *know* that the Earth was flat...We used to *know* that men couldn't spacetravel...Imagine what we'll *know* tommorrow..."  -- Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) MIB

"Wonder is the beginning of wisdom" -- Socrates

#53    AllP0werToSlaves

AllP0werToSlaves

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• Nailed in your chair, you're living dismally...

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:55 PM

gadfly21 on Aug 19 2008, 03:49 PM, said:

Actually that's a flimsy argument/comparison Captain Zim, since our view of our own solar accretion disk is very limited by our (so far) limited exploration of the outer solar system. It's all an estimate anyways. If we were looking at our own system from, say a few light years, we might have to revise that estimate.

Tau Ceti is an older star than Sol, it seems logical it be possible if it had life to be evolved to at least our level. And its proximity to Sol makes it an excellent candidate for exploration and to meet the locals!!!

Perhaps we should try to get some photos, images, maps from the aliens of what our solar system actually looks like from a distance!...    hmm.gif

This is actually a damn good idea if possible lol.

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"-Thomas Cox

#54    SamWhiteHopi

SamWhiteHopi

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

• Get off the fence.

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

From what I have so far gathered through William Cooper, George Green, Alex Collier and various bits and pieces of info scattered around cyberspace and books the bad guys are:

1/ The Draconians (reptilians) from Alpha Draconis. Height from 14-22 feet, white, winged and long tailed. These are the leaders. The subservient reptilians are the shorter 7 feet ones, no wings and no tails, mostly green. http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/draconians.htm . YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY62dy2w5Ak...feature=related
2/ An Orion group from star system Sirius B, who the Dogon tribe of Africa revere and say gave them their knowledge of the stars. Apparently there is a war going on between the inhabitants of Sirius A and Sirius B at the present moment.
3/ A small group of wayward Pleiadians, called the Gizeh Pleiadian Intelligence. I think they are the ones who worked with the Nazi regime, thus the endeavor to create an Aryan race.
4/ A wayward group of greys, the short, child looking ones, and are subservient to the Drac reptilians. But have an extreme interest with human genetics in order to try and create a hybrid to save their race from extinction.
5/ Haven’t heard anything positive about the tall greys, but I don’t know if they are just another subspecies created by the small greys.

The friends:
Up till 1980 sometime, it was mainly the Pleiadians (most races don’t want anything to do with humans due to our destructive and violent behavior), but due to circumstances they asked the Andromedans to help and advise and seem to be the leading force now.
There are reports of a small handful of reptilians helping humans as they are repulsed by what their kind have and are doing. They were counted among those who tried to free humans in the Dulce war http://www.exopolitics.org/Dulce-Report.htm (very disturbing reading) and paid with their lives.
Greys are helping but keeping out of sight due to the bad publicity brought about by the wayward greys involved with abductions and so forth.

Haven’t heard of the Tau Ceti before. I trust no one who is new in the picture or mostly unheard of. The situation is confusing enough, so the Andromedans and Pleiadians wouldn’t be sending out unknown or newly allied species without it being very well known to present long term contactees IMPO.

Love and Peace,
Sam

#55    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:59 AM

SamWhiteHopi on Aug 20 2008, 03:40 AM, said:

From what I have so far gathered through William Cooper, George Green, Alex Collier and various bits and pieces of info scattered around cyberspace and books the bad guys are:

1/ The Draconians (reptilians) from Alpha Draconis. Height from 14-22 feet, white, winged and long tailed. These are the leaders. The subservient reptilians are the shorter 7 feet ones, no wings and no tails, mostly green. http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/draconians.htm . YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY62dy2w5Ak...feature=related
2/ An Orion group from star system Sirius B, who the Dogon tribe of Africa revere and say gave them their knowledge of the stars. Apparently there is a war going on between the inhabitants of Sirius A and Sirius B at the present moment.
3/ A small group of wayward Pleiadians, called the Gizeh Pleiadian Intelligence. I think they are the ones who worked with the Nazi regime, thus the endeavor to create an Aryan race.
4/ A wayward group of greys, the short, child looking ones, and are subservient to the Drac reptilians. But have an extreme interest with human genetics in order to try and create a hybrid to save their race from extinction.
5/ Haven't heard anything positive about the tall greys, but I don't know if they are just another subspecies created by the small greys.

The friends:
Up till 1980 sometime, it was mainly the Pleiadians (most races don't want anything to do with humans due to our destructive and violent behavior), but due to circumstances they asked the Andromedans to help and advise and seem to be the leading force now.
There are reports of a small handful of reptilians helping humans as they are repulsed by what their kind have and are doing. They were counted among those who tried to free humans in the Dulce war http://www.exopolitics.org/Dulce-Report.htm (very disturbing reading) and paid with their lives.
Greys are helping but keeping out of sight due to the bad publicity brought about by the wayward greys involved with abductions and so forth.

Haven't heard of the Tau Ceti before. I trust no one who is new in the picture or mostly unheard of. The situation is confusing enough, so the Andromedans and Pleiadians wouldn't be sending out unknown or newly allied species without it being very well known to present long term contactees IMPO.

Love and Peace,
Sam

Sam,

I respect your research, however, I am truly baffled by your conclusions and your trust in the writings of people like Collier, Green etc. To me they are dreaming all this up, basically pulling extra-terrestrial "rabbits" out of their hats with no substantiation whatsoever. Apparently they know of this multitude of friendly and hostile alien species that can be described down to an astounding detail, yet we haven't even found life on Mars (or anywhere else for that matter).

I am speechless.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#56    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:46 PM

psychoanalysts from all over the world must log on to this forum every day just to brush up on their techniques.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#57    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:40 PM

itsnotoutthere on Aug 20 2008, 07:46 AM, said:

psychoanalysts from all over the world must log on to this forum every day just to brush up on their techniques.

And probably logging off immediately again upon realizing the workload it represents wink2.gif

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#58    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,720 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:05 PM

itsnotoutthere on Aug 20 2008, 03:46 PM, said:

badeskov on Aug 20 2008, 08:40 PM, said:

And probably logging off immediately again upon realizing the workload it represents wink2.gif

Hey guys...maybe the psychoanalysts might be taking a good look at YOU too........ tongue.gif....... grin2.gif

#59    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

bee on Aug 20 2008, 12:05 PM, said:

Hey guys...maybe the psychoanalysts might be taking a good look at YOU too........ tongue.gif ....... grin2.gif

Oh, I am sure they do wink2.gif

Cheers,
Badeskov

#60    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:27 PM

badeskov on Aug 20 2008, 07:59 AM, said:

Sam,

I respect your research, however, I am truly baffled by your conclusions and your trust in the writings of people like Collier, Green etc. To me they are dreaming all this up, basically pulling extra-terrestrial "rabbits" out of their hats with no substantiation whatsoever. Apparently they know of this multitude of friendly and hostile alien species that can be described down to an astounding detail, yet we haven't even found life on Mars (or anywhere else for that matter).

I am speechless.

Cheers,
Badeskov

How a sentiment could be put into such erudite, polite terms, after reading a post like the one you were addressing,  is amazing...and illustrates a skill that is mighty impressive, Bady!
wink2.gif

Edited by MID, 20 August 2008 - 09:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users