Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tau Ceti aliens are the friendly non-hostiles

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#76    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

View Postsnowdrop, on 18 August 2008 - 08:43 PM, said:

Edgar Mitchell says something like aliens are harmless little people.  They would have destroyed us by now if they had wanted to.  Bill Uhouse worked with one. The man giving us the 'Alien Interview' obviously feels some real gentleness towards the alien.  Aliens are said to be not only thousands of years technologically advanced but equivalently spiritually advanced.  The Pope in his Papal News or whatever (this March?), claims that 'aliens are our brothers'.  Perhaps they are here because we are dipping our toes into space and they don't want to be affected by creatures so backwardly thinking as ourselves.   For example I've heard that explosions have effects out in space.   However apparently they have been coming here throughout history.  It could be manipulation to demonise them, in order that we accept the control of others over us, for the so-called purpose of 'protecting' us.
Who knows.

I tend to agree with your line of reasoning.

#77    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

View PostWithoutnight, on 18 August 2008 - 10:02 PM, said:

So who are the good guys?

My vote is for Tau Cetians!

#78    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

View Postsnuffypuffer, on 18 August 2008 - 10:59 PM, said:

So the two main sources for your story are "Oscar" and "Meyer?" Am I reading this correctly?

I'm not saying that's not a tell that it's bull, I'm just saying that might make it bull.

The Weiners?

#79    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

http://phl.upr.edu/p...habitableworlds

#80    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,265 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 18 May 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

I think them as friendly also.
It's a ploy to build up a false sense of security amongst their contacts in mankind before they reveal their true agenda.

That's what my contact from Alpha Centauri Bb told me in a dream.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#81    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

And  how in the heck do they get there hand to do that  V-shaped sign ? :alien:
Oh wrong movie !Its that time of the Year ! B.B.Q and Partys !

This is a Work in Progress!

#82    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 18 May 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

It's a ploy to build up a false sense of security amongst their contacts in mankind before they reveal their true agenda.

That's what my contact from Alpha Centauri Bb told me in a dream.

Who knows, but I'm planning on attempting further communication with them.

#83    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,638 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postorbhunterx, on 18 May 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

Have you seen the Sky and Telescope article?

LINK - Planets Around Tau Ceti? Not So Fast. - Be skeptical about the hubbub over Tau Ceti and its five planets.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#84    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

Nobody we know on this planet at this time will ever make it to the Outter Planets much Less Out side our Galaxy ,In the Far Future If we survive ourselfs maybe then We could build the So-called Generation Ships and Head out across the Blackness-Sea we call Space on that Mankind Attempt to go Somewhere, Someday! I do Hope !
But All bets Off If we dont Fix ,US Now Here !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users