Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goatman's bridge

UM-Bot

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kris 10

• UM-Bot

• Princess Serenity

• lcrow81

Interesting. You have my attention now. Where is this bridge? I don't think my state has a "Goatman Bridge." Only a "Bunnyman bridge."

I'll watch the video later. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Goatman's bridge

linked-image

Click here to watch video - 02:08s

A rash of mysterious disappearances are becoming alarmingly routine on a chilling stretch of road that is known by locals as "the Goatman's bridge."

There use to be a goatmans road in baytown tx.....its now a road that goes by a big golf course and subdivison......my how things have changed over the years

Old Alton Bridge is located in Denton, TX. There is a lot of folklore surrounding the bridge but there is no support whatsoever for claims made by this video. It's pure fiction, author of the video has not responded to requests as to where he got his information so my conclusion is he doesn't have any.

There is fencing nearby that indicates goat herding but no Sheriff's reports over the last century of any lynchings near the bridge. It is, however, a very active site and well worth a visit by local ghost hunters.

• 1 year later...

"Old Alton Bridge is located in Denton, TX." Correction, it's located in Old Alton, which is in Denton County...

Edited by Jay81281

"Old Alton Bridge is located in Denton, TX." Correction, it's located in Old Alton, which is in Denton County...

Love the story and the bridge. Would love to be able to one day be there and feel the energy.

• 4 months later...

i recently visited the goatmans bridge in denton texas, my friend and i went around dusk and just decided to go in with an open mind and explore a little bit. we went to the bridge and noticed huge burn marks on it in a complete perfect circle as well as red paint on the bridge, which we thought was odd. we continued over the bridge to the other side where we wandered down the path for a bit, not noticing anything we walked back towards the bridge and our car. we noticed a few marks on the ground that didnt seem to be there before but brushed them off as not being anything of importance just something we didnt see previously. once back to the car we were getting ready to leave when i noticed odd cuts all over my arms and some on my side as well as a few on my legs that had not been there before, i did not touch any shrubs or trees so it was odd. within the next day these cuts turned into larger gashes with added rashes and spots around them. has anyone experienced anything like this with any sites before? i know for a fact that i did not brush up against anything and did not have these cuts before going to the site.

• 2 years later...

He has moved to Utah...

http://www.unexplain...opic=230565&hl=

On a more serious note though, it's a great story, spooky and a lesson of how evil man can be. Thanks for posting UM-Bot and thanks for posting your photos Kris 10.

Edited by Junior Chubb