Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

smallpox

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    JoJoBinks

JoJoBinks

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:27 PM

Wait I just posted something in the books/television  forum about  the show Jeremiah. Same type of senario. Maybe the NWO is about to make  a move. Kill off the majority of the  planet and save who you want.
God, just  send the asteriod already I am sick  of waiting!                                                  

#17    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 09:03 PM

humans will be the end of themselves. i heard that there was only enough smallpox vacine in the uk, for something like10% of the uks population........so whats going to happen? the vacines will probably be sold, the rich will get the vaccine, the not so rich...wont. why are humans so greedy.                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#18    GamerzPsion

GamerzPsion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 06:28 PM

This is an eye opener.  North Korea has a military institution for altering the DNA of viruses.  Let's say they alter the DNA of something very contagious, say, the common cold.  Now make it have a 95% mortality rate.  Now make it highly adaptable.  Now give it to Saddam.  As he is not afraid to harm his own people he could release it and watch the sparks fly.  North Korea does have the technology to do this.  Ironicly, it was given to them by the US.  I'm no longer worried about Smallpox.  I'm worried about good old Mr. Cold.

Studying = Knowledge = Power = Corruption = Crime = Jail...  Voila!
Studying = Jail                                                  

#19    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 23 October 2003 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (Bizarro @ Nov 7 2002, 04:10 PM)
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/11/07/military....lpox/index.html

no, smallpox vaccine is not given because it can infect others that are not vaccinated against it-  even through skin to skin contact with a family member.  smallpox has been eradicated from the earth, only a few governments even have vaccine for it now.  the fact is that the vaccine is very dangerous to give and could cause an outbreak without a terrorist attack.

I received smallpox vaccine in the 50's upon entering school and once again in the late 50's before comeing to Canada. I have three scars two on my right arm and one on the left from these vaccines. No one in the family contracted smallpox from my being vaccinated. I know they stopped vaccinating people in the 60's which makes me worry about my kids. crying.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users