Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Democratic National Convention

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,141 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:04 PM

BlindMessiah on Aug 28 2008, 12:34 PM, said:

I don't support Barack Obama but I was very impressed with Bill Clinton's endorsement speech as well as Joe Biden's speech. They were very well presented.

On a side note, I heard Shawn Johnson will be doing the pledge tonight to start off the cermony. Is it just me or is it a little strange to have an Olympic gold medalist who represented the entire country to show up at a part convention. Is this true and if it is, will she be at the Republican convention as well? If not, seems a little odd to me.

Joe Biden's speech was great until he pointed his finger at Russia and said America will respond to there attacks on Georgia.

.. more war.. more fear..

Not to mention Biden's call for the New World Order.  http://www.udel.edu/PR/UpDate/93/9/19.html

In his speech in Clayton Hall, in 1992, "On the Threshold of the New World
Order
: A Rebirth for the United Nations," Biden said the world's
leaders must adopt a new understanding of security.

"Thus, in setting an American agenda for a new world order, we
must begin with a profound alteration in traditional thought," he
said.
Speaking to about 150 faculty and students, Biden said the United
States should "buttress stable democracy in the former Soviet empire"
and "champion the cause of democracy in China."

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#32    IrishAidan07

IrishAidan07

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

• If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:36 AM

Obama gave a marvelous speech tonight. Unreal.

"There is not a Liberal America, a Conservative America, a Red America or Blue America, there is the United States of America." ~ Barack Obama

Posted Image

~~Irish~~

#33    CosmicStaR

CosmicStaR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

• **Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it, but those who do become well..**

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:43 AM

Obama's foreign policy is flawed--he wants more troops in Afghanistan--he doesn't want to remove troops from the bases in Iraq--and he's in support of provoking Russia and Iran..
yeahh---a "speech"---jesus some people are so blind

Posted Image

"-*This world is not conclusion; A sequel stands beyond, Invisible as music, But positive, as sound.-*"

“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry, Spiritual by what we can bear..”

#34    Plainbob13

Plainbob13

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:45 AM

CosmicStar on Aug 28 2008, 10:43 PM, said:

Obama's foreign policy is flawed--he wants more troops in Afghanistan--he doesn't want to remove troops from the bases in Iraq--and he's in support of provoking Russia and Iran..

Thats the cult of Obama. When he tells them to drink the kool-aid, they drink.

#35    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:07 AM

IrishAidan on Aug 29 2008, 04:36 AM, said:

Obama gave a marvelous speech tonight. Unreal.

Yeah, that was great for those who sucks for nourishment from the gov't.

#36    IrishAidan07

IrishAidan07

Psychic Spy

• 1,681 posts

• If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:42 AM

CosmicStar on Aug 28 2008, 11:43 PM, said:

Yeah, because I don't drink the Jones Kool-Aide, I'm blind. Why don't you go figure out a way to make people believe we didn't land on the moon.  bounce.gif

"There is not a Liberal America, a Conservative America, a Red America or Blue America, there is the United States of America." ~ Barack Obama

Posted Image

~~Irish~~

#37    IrishAidan07

IrishAidan07

Psychic Spy

• 1,681 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:43 AM

AROCES on Aug 29 2008, 12:07 AM, said:

Yeah, that was great for those who sucks for nourishment from the gov't.

Why don't you tell us all how Democrats are nothing more than Marx-apologists, sucking the life out of this great America Bush created.

cool.gif

Posted Image

~~Irish~~

#38    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:44 AM

IrishAidan on Aug 29 2008, 04:42 AM, said:

Yeah, because I don't drink the Jones Kool-Aide, I'm blind. Why don't you go figure out a way to make people believe we didn't land on the moon.  bounce.gif

She believes we landed on the moon. She just thinks we found aliens there or something like that. I can't remember.

#39    CosmicStaR

CosmicStaR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

• **Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it, but those who do become well..**

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:45 AM

LoL can't wait for this---

Posted Image

"-*This world is not conclusion; A sequel stands beyond, Invisible as music, But positive, as sound.-*"

“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry, Spiritual by what we can bear..”

#40    IrishAidan07

IrishAidan07

Psychic Spy

• 1,681 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:45 AM

Plainbob13 on Aug 28 2008, 11:45 PM, said:

Thats the cult of Obama. When he tells them to drink the kool-aid, they drink.

As opposed to the Bush kool-aide? Or the kool-aide the Libertarian party, or Republican Light, gives you? That they actually have a chance in hell of winning a national election.  mellow.gif

Posted Image

~~Irish~~

#41    CosmicStaR

CosmicStaR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:46 AM

IrishAidan on Aug 28 2008, 11:42 PM, said:

hey!! What I just posted about Obama's foreign policy has NOTHING to do with Alex Jones--get it straight huh>  disgust.gif

Posted Image

#42    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:47 AM

IrishAidan on Aug 29 2008, 04:43 AM, said:

Why don't you tell us all how Democrats are nothing more than Marx-apologists, sucking the life out of this great America Bush created.

cool.gif

I was told that yesterday and I'm a libertarian. Their reasoning was, Marx was an atheist, I'm an atheist, so I'm a Marxist. =)

#43    IrishAidan07

IrishAidan07

Psychic Spy

• 1,681 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:47 AM

CosmicStar on Aug 29 2008, 12:46 AM, said:

hey!! What I just posted about Obama's foreign policy has NOTHING to do with Alex Jones--get it straight huh>  disgust.gif

It has everything to do with Alex Jones. That crap he spouts has clouded your mind, lil' lady. Open your minds eye!!

Edited by IrishAidan, 29 August 2008 - 04:48 AM.

Posted Image

~~Irish~~

#44    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:51 AM

IrishAidan on Aug 29 2008, 04:45 AM, said:

As opposed to the Bush kool-aide? Or the kool-aide the Libertarian party, or Republican Light, gives you? That they actually have a chance in hell of winning a national election.  mellow.gif

Libertarians... win an election... ya, that's in god's territory: miracles. The republicans aren't out of the main election though. I think Obama has a tough road ahead of him but he certainly has a great shot at it.

#45    IrishAidan07

IrishAidan07

Psychic Spy

• 1,681 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:52 AM

BlindMessiah on Aug 29 2008, 12:51 AM, said:

Libertarians... win an election... ya, that's in god's territory: miracles. The republicans aren't out of the main election though. I think Obama has a tough road ahead of him but he certainly has a great shot at it.

I wouldn't mind a Left-Libertarian being president.

Posted Image

~~Irish~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users