Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Noahs Ark Debunked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#76    The Man

The Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (joc @ Mar 12 2004, 04:37 AM)
Still even with 120 years of building an ark, still doesn't refrain from the fact that even if Noah did build an ark, the size that the bible depicts. It still doesn't explain how all the animals came aboard.

Again, it does!  Genesis 7:15, Pairs of all the creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark.  

You know something, you are really beginning to get on my nerves.

Then once again they simply could not fit it's virtually impossible.

Dude before you start throw fist of fury over the internet (which is not a hard task).
I suggest that you actually read the first post that I wrote on this thread.

You know what Im saying macho man ( The one that says please read in full length) Noahs Ark Debunked.

Hey will you marry me. Please!!!! w00t.gif  

#77    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,420 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:44 AM

Obviously The Man is jerking everyone's chain to get his kicks. disgust.gif
Peace/Out

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#78    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:46 AM

Judaism concept is that Moses was the author of the Pentateuch. It was written by Moses, not God. God gave Moses the ten commandements on Mt. Sinai, and that's it. It is logically impossible for God to give the rest of the Pentateuch to Moses, because it contains events after revelation on Mt. Sinai.

King James didn't write the bible, he just translated it to English. The Roman Empire gathered all the books together and form the bible, maybe edited them in the process.

#79    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:48 AM

DrStrangelove.. are you being sarcastic??  huh.gif  

#80    The Man

The Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 05:00 AM

[
If I am perfect in all aspects then it is impossible for me to judge you, if I do nothing wrong. What is perfect to Jeffery Dahmer and to you or myself or anybody else. Will always be different, therefore I cannot damn anyone, nor can god, or anyone else.

God is innocent. Innocent doesn't mean that He is a moron. Innocent means that he has no blame. He knows what god and evil is and is a just judge.

Is a baby a moron?

Where does the Bible say this? And in case ou know what you're talking about, just because God choses different tasks for men and women doesn't mean he is tryin to make one more valuble in the first place.

The bible doesn't say it thats the point they took the goddess out, to make woman lesser.

What do you think Jesus believed in and died for?

Jesus died because of mans stupidity to seize an opportunity to plunge the world into a one world religion/Government. Jesus believed that he was the son of god, we are all sons and daughters of god. ( He died because he believed he was the son of god, in reality he died for thinking logically.

[QUOTE]What is EVIL?[/QUOTE]

Disobedience to God.

My disobedience to my god would damn me if I were to be obedient to the christian god.

QUOTE]Doomsayers, Christians, Satanist, Evangelist, Catholics, Wiccans, Scientist, and Alien Activists, Open up your eyes for a change and stop stereotyping each other.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... one million jokes come to mind when I read this from you. LOL, I don't even know where to start. You just totally stereotyped all the aforementioned people

That was the point I was trying to make I look stupid writing this crap and now that you said that I just proved my point. End of discussion.

I am willing to die for you.

Edited by The Man, 12 March 2004 - 05:04 AM.

#81    The Man

The Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (PsychicPenguin @ Mar 12 2004, 04:46 AM)
Judaism concept is that Moses was the author of the Pentateuch. It was written by Moses, not God. God gave Moses the ten commandements on Mt. Sinai, and that's it. It is logically impossible for God to give the rest of the Pentateuch to Moses, because it contains events after revelation on Mt. Sinai.

King James didn't write the bible, he just translated it to English. The Roman Empire gathered all the books together and form the bible, maybe edited them in the process.

Thank you penguin. But king james translated it from the original hebrew bible, which never had satan, and hell in it whatsoever.

#82    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,420 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 March 2004 - 05:07 AM

Jesus died because of mans stupidity to seize an opportunity to plunge the world into a one world religion/Government. Jesus believed that he was the son of god, we are all sons and daughters of god. ( He died because he believed he was the son of god, in reality he died for thinking logically.

If I told you what I really thought about your 'ideas' and this whole nonsensical thread,
I would be permanently banned from this forum!!  So, I won't.  I choose not to rant and loose my privileges.....

.....but you are just trying to agitate Christians with this whole line of idiocy....and others have been warned for less...

Don't push it...........

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#83    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 12 March 2004 - 05:08 AM

Even after several requests,  it's just too difficult to stay focused on the original topic, isn't it?  This one's closed.

MM

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users