Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spanish Tradegy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 02:51 PM

May I pass my condolences & deepest sympathy to the victims of today's horrible terror attack in Madrid, Spain.
Let us all pray for the wounded and their families.
And to the Spanish people: be strong, don't give up!

Edited by Erikl, 11 March 2004 - 05:41 PM.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#2    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 11 March 2004 - 04:48 PM

Just thought id put a wee post in passing on my condolences to any of the Spanish users on the forum and the Spanish people in general regarding the awful tradegy that happened earlier in Madrid.

Edited by wunarmdscissor, 11 March 2004 - 05:14 PM.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#3    HumberWitch

HumberWitch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 08:17 PM

No words can ever do justice to our feelings on occasions like this, which, sadly, are becoming all too frequent.

Any right-minded person will be sending their deepest sympathies to those affected by this outrage, as am I.

For what it's worth, I doubt very much if it was ETA. Whilst I do not condone any act of terrorism, ETA don't kill members of the public, except by accident. When they say that "public transport systems are ligitamate targets" they mean the trains & the tracks NOT the staff or passengers.

Live simply that others may simply live.
Fighting for peace is like copulating for virginity!

#4    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 08:34 PM

I'll add my condolences & deepest sympathy to the families and those that are injured. I'll never understand how killing innocent people makes a polital statement. But my heart weeps for those who's only crime was being at the wrong place and wrong time. To the people of Madrid and of Spain, may the good Lord keep you in your time of loss and Sorrow.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users