Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Yo, Hiliary supporters! (Die Hards)

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#16    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:37 PM

No Way, No How, No Obama

Posted Image

#17    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

Bella-Angelique on Aug 28 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

No Way, No How, No Obama

Could you expand further?

And I never knew you supported Hiliary!... Congrats?

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#18    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:52 PM

I can see why some Clinton supporters may support McCain.

Here's a few reasons:

-Only voted for Clinton to see a woman in office
-Agrees with Obama on policies but believes experience is more important than policy
-Believes that Clinton will win in 2012 if McCain wins in 2008

Not supporting any of those reasons. But it isn't fair to make blanket statements as some are doing.

#19    BlueZone

BlueZone

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

Bella-Angelique on Aug 28 2008, 01:37 PM, said:

No Way, No How, No Obama

What do you like about McCain- the fact that he's against equal rights for women?

Edited by BlueZone, 29 August 2008 - 01:56 PM.

#20    Dixie-Girl

Dixie-Girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life, son." -Dean Wormer-Animal House

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

Can you guys explain something to me?

Hillary said during the campaign that McCain has a long and disinguished career (or something like that) and Obama has a speech that he gave in 2002. Why should you believe her now when she says he supports Obama. Don't you think she might be talking out of the side of her mouth?

Also, Biden said that he would be proud to run against or with McCain, but last night he bashed him.

Seems to me these people will say anything at any given time to get what they want.

I'm sure Republicans have done it too so don't jump on me here.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

#21    CosmicStaR

CosmicStaR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

• **Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it, but those who do become well..**

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:27 PM

Dixie-Girl on Aug 28 2008, 03:51 PM, said:

Hillary said during the campaign that McCain has a long and disinguished career (or something like that) and Obama has a speech that he gave in 2002. Why should you believe her now when she says he supports Obama. Don't you think she might be talking out of the side of her mouth?

Also, Biden said that he would be proud to run against or with McCain, but last night he bashed him.

Seems to me these people will say anything at any given time to get what they want.

I'm sure Republicans have done it too so don't jump on me here.

They're all pawns--wether Obama changes anything will be seen if and when he is President--I highly doubt it--But I am hopeful not naive.
What she said is true--McCain has more experience--Obama has been in the Senate for a couple of years--yet all 3 voted FOR THE PATRIOT ACT__@@!!!!!!!&*&!!!
But I think all this is irrevelant-as for as this election goes--
Since all 3 are puppets--and if Obama isn't then I suppose we'll see if he gets killed or not.

Posted Image

"-*This world is not conclusion; A sequel stands beyond, Invisible as music, But positive, as sound.-*"

“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry, Spiritual by what we can bear..”

#22    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:28 PM

Dixie-Girl on Aug 28 2008, 08:51 PM, said:

Sure.

She was talking out of the side of her mouth both times. She wanted to win an election so she trashed her opponent. Now she wants her ideals furthered so she supports him.

Biden called him his friend, then he said he strongly disagreed with the direction he wished to go toward.

Ever read a dictionary or thesaurus?

Dictionary: Politician - Someone who will say or do anything at any given time to get what they want.
Thesaurus: Politician - Tyrant, warlord, scumbag, trash

Edited by BlindMessiah, 28 August 2008 - 09:29 PM.

#23    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

CosmicStar on Aug 28 2008, 04:27 PM, said:

yet all 3 voted FOR THE PATRIOT ACT__@@!!!!!!!&*&!!!

You're kinda a one trick pony.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#24    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:41 AM

CosmicStar on Aug 28 2008, 05:27 PM, said:

Since all 3 are puppets--and if Obama isn't then I suppose we'll see if he gets killed or not.

If that happens the resulting civil unrest  will make the LA and Crown Heights riots look like a superbowl party.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#25    BlueZone

BlueZone

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:43 AM

Dixie-Girl on Aug 28 2008, 04:51 PM, said:

Hillary said during the campaign that McCain has a long and distinguished career (or something like that) and Obama has a speech that he gave in 2002. Why should you believe her now when she says he supports Obama. Don't you think she might be talking out of the side of her mouth?

I think what she's saying is that Obama is the right man for this particular moment.  Saying that McCain's platform isn't the right solution right now doesn't negate the fact that McCain behaved with incredible integrity when he was a POW and afterward.  It's possible for a person to not be the right person for the moment but to still be an extremely admirable, decent  person.

Anyone who says McCain is less than an admirable human being is out to lunch, but every human has a limited amount to give and right now we need what Barack has to give: vitality and vision of the future.  McCain should have been elected instead of Bush.  IMHO the Republican party goofed.  But what was needed eight years ago isn't necessarily what's needed now.  It's a tragedy for McCain, who has a limited number of years left to him, and a sad loss for America.  But the world has changed too much for past values to be sufficiently appropriate.

#26    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:43 AM

Incorrigible1 on Aug 29 2008, 12:36 AM, said:

You're kinda a one trick pony.

Freedom is important to some of us. My favorite part of the patriot act though is the name. It implies that if you don't support it, if you support the constitution, if you don't want your civil liberties violated by an oppressive regime, you aren't a patriot.

#27    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:46 AM

BlindMessiah on Aug 28 2008, 08:43 PM, said:

Freedom is important to some of us. My favorite part of the patriot act though is the name. It implies that if you don't support it, if you support the constitution, if you don't want your civil liberties violated by an oppressive regime, you aren't a patriot.

Yet someone like you would be the first to cry "Why didn't someone know!" when a terrorist act happens.

Laws like this don't thrill me either. But you can't monitor and prevent terrorism if you can't watch suspected terrorists.

#28    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:47 AM

BlindMessiah on Aug 28 2008, 07:43 PM, said:

Oh, agreed entirely. I've been reminded enough who voted for the despicable act, know what I mean?

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#29    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:50 AM

MasterPo on Aug 29 2008, 12:41 AM, said:

If that happens the resulting civil unrest  will make the LA and Crown Heights riots look like a superbowl party.

He won't be killed, at least I don't think so, but you're right. The civil unrest would be incredible. I'd hide in my home. =)

#30    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:51 AM

BlindMessiah on Aug 28 2008, 08:50 PM, said:

He won't be killed, at least I don't think so, but you're right. The civil unrest would be incredible. I'd hide in my home. =)

And if it's a "red neck" then flee the country!  crying.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users