Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Joe Biden for President? Barrack America?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." -Thomas Jefferson

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

Hey guys, I'm here to show you 2 videos that show how Joe Biden and Obama made stupid mistakes grin2.gif.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTjlAd-GXM Barrack America... What the hell is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5W-BOz95n0&NR=1 Joe Biden's gonna be president.. OMG!!!

Formally known as Extinction, Lord Of Pain, and Till There Was You.

#2    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,037 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

OH MY GOD! There's NO WAY they could come up with good policy of they made those mistakes!

#3    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:23 PM

I think the Obama goof was funny!
But here is the change Obama is talking about, his VP is someone who been in congress longer than McCain.
I suspect if Obama wins his cabinet will be filled with old timer Dem who was responsible for the GOP take over of congress in 1994, we will see a change back to the old failed ways.

#4    CosmicStaR

CosmicStaR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

• **Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it, but those who do become well..**

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

LoL these 2 videos were pretty funny--

All those speeches are written for them--but Obama is a wonderful speaker and makes everything sound gooooood

Posted Image

"-*This world is not conclusion; A sequel stands beyond, Invisible as music, But positive, as sound.-*"

“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry, Spiritual by what we can bear..”

#5    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,037 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:33 PM

But here is the change Obama is talking about, his VP is someone who been in congress longer than McCain.

Yea, when people are citing not voting for you because of a perceived lack of experience, the LAST thing you want to do is pick a VP who has lots of experience! What a silly goose!

Also, as I recall, the economy was better in 1994, we actually had a budget surplus, and we weren't hemmoraging dollars into a middle east war. God save us if we make a return to that horrilble time.

#6    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:38 PM

Teehehhe.

It's funny, cause Biden is old.

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#7    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

Ya I heard Obama say here's the next president. It was funny but politcally speaking there's no issue... as some claim.

#8    Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." -Thomas Jefferson

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

Yeah, they weren't like, bad. But, it's really funny to see politicians mess up grin2.gif

Formally known as Extinction, Lord Of Pain, and Till There Was You.

#9    Mr Honeybadger

Mr Honeybadger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

It's only fair.  Look at all of the abuse Bush has taken for all of his verbal mistakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users