Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mother cooked her baby in microwave

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,689 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:21 PM

A US mother who killed her baby daughter by cooking her in a microwave is facing the death penalty.

China Arnold, 28, intentionally put her baby Paris Talley in the microwave and burned her to death after a fight with her boyfriend in 2005, a court in Dayton, Ohio, heard.

A jury found her guilty of aggravated murder and she will face the death penalty when sentenced.

Relatives in the Montgomery County courtroom cried and covered their faces with their hands.

Arnold's daughter was pronounced dead on August 30 2005 at the Children's Medical Centre in Dayton, Ohio.

Her cellmate told the court that Arnold confessed to putting the baby in the microwave and turned it on because she was worried her boyfriend Terrell Talley would leave her if he found out the child was not his.

The baby's DNA was found inside the microwave in the apartment she shared with Talley and her four children.

Jurors will return to the court on Tuesday to decide whether to recommend a death sentence.

Link

Good grief......how could her mother do such a thing no.gif

Posted Image

#2    Queenofthefairies

Queenofthefairies

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

• "Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom. It is as true as sunbeams.".... Douglas William Jerrold

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

Still Waters on Aug 29 2008, 10:21 PM, said:

A US mother who killed her baby daughter by cooking her in a microwave is facing the death penalty.

China Arnold, 28, intentionally put her baby Paris Talley in the microwave and burned her to death after a fight with her boyfriend in 2005, a court in Dayton, Ohio, heard.

A jury found her guilty of aggravated murder and she will face the death penalty when sentenced.

Relatives in the Montgomery County courtroom cried and covered their faces with their hands.

Arnold's daughter was pronounced dead on August 30 2005 at the Children's Medical Centre in Dayton, Ohio.

Her cellmate told the court that Arnold confessed to putting the baby in the microwave and turned it on because she was worried her boyfriend Terrell Talley would leave her if he found out the child was not his.

The baby's DNA was found inside the microwave in the apartment she shared with Talley and her four children.

Jurors will return to the court on Tuesday to decide whether to recommend a death sentence.

yay first post! OMG how could a mother do that to her poor baby

Link

Good grief......how could her mother do such a thing no.gif

that mother should rot in hell

as the seasons come and go, here's something you might like to know.  There are fairies everywhere:  under bushes, in the air, playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day.  So listen, touch, and look around - in the air and on the ground.  And if you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wing.  ~Author Unknown

#3    Jonny Wonny

Jonny Wonny

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:44 PM

Lord, this is the worst thing I've heard in a long time,
though I hope the woman rots, she had to be mentally unbalanced to do something like this.
I only wish the baby girl died instantly, and felt no pain :'(

#4    PixieDust_

PixieDust_

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Einstein

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

Oh my god, what has the world turned into?...jeez talk about stupidity. This lady should be locked up in cell for life! I don't understand why people like this become parents huh.gif What kind of a moron puts their child in a microwave? blink.gif

#5    Queenofthefairies

Queenofthefairies

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

• "Nothing can be truer than fairy wisdom. It is as true as sunbeams.".... Douglas William Jerrold

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

Jonny Wonny on Aug 29 2008, 09:44 PM, said:

Lord, this is the worst thing I've heard in a long time,
though I hope the woman rots, she had to be mentally unbalanced to do something like this.
I only wish the baby girl died instantly, and felt no pain :'(

that's why we should have liscences (sp) to be parents for a start........ i hope the baby felt no pain as well

as the seasons come and go, here's something you might like to know.  There are fairies everywhere:  under bushes, in the air, playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day.  So listen, touch, and look around - in the air and on the ground.  And if you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wing.  ~Author Unknown

#6    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

I'll just say that it is almost the most shocking thing you could do to a by putting it in a microwave and yes she should be put on death row.

#7    Enigmatic Ghost

Enigmatic Ghost

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,581 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

The world is really getting to be one tuff place, never under estimate the Powers or Cruelty of an Angry Woman…

Pavot

#8    distortedpandy

distortedpandy

Alien Abducter

• 5,291 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

Wow, this is really messed up.

#9    Anukis

Anukis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

• When everyone is against you, it means that you are absolutely wrong-- or absolutely right.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

That's just horrendous... poor baby. Although i really wish she didn't feel pain, im not sure how being cooked alive could not inflict atrocious pain. Mother? that beast shouldn't be called a mother. Usually im against death penalties, but this time i say i hope she gets it, and feels half of the physical pain that that poor child was put through.

angry.gif

Posted Image

#10    Queenofthefairies

Queenofthefairies

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:48 PM

Anukis on Aug 29 2008, 10:30 PM, said:

That's just horrendous... poor baby. Although i really wish she didn't feel pain, im not sure how being cooked alive could not inflict atrocious pain. Mother? that beast shouldn't be called a mother. Usually im against death penalties, but this time i say i hope she gets it, and feels half of the physical pain that that poor child was put through.

angry.gif

it would be incrediably painful to say the least..... hoping that it was quick

#11    Enigmatic Ghost

Enigmatic Ghost

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,581 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

No it was extremely painful hideous grueling slow death and not quick for that poor Baby at all…
As she really had to have stuff the Baby into a Micro wave oven, and it unlike foods that rotate would have had the Microwaves focused in directional areas and it did suffer, because the Micro waves would have cook the poor baby from the inside as well exploding its eyes the bladder and any other fluid holding organs…

They sould do the same to her and watch her twitch and scream...

Sick B****!!!!

Pavot

Edited by Pavot, 29 August 2008 - 11:02 PM.

#12    Queenofthefairies

Queenofthefairies

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

still it was a horrible way to die

#13    dkkjf68

dkkjf68

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

That poor poor little baby!  And to think this woman has other children?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?  She should never see the light of day again and if they could make a microwave big enough to stuff her a** in I am sure they wouldn't have shortage of people who would want to  push the 'on' button!  This is one messed up story!

Edited by dkkjf68, 29 August 2008 - 11:46 PM.

If you're green you'll grow.  If you're ripe you'll rot.

#14    Queenofthefairies

Queenofthefairies

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:48 PM

dkkjf68 on Aug 29 2008, 11:45 PM, said:

That poor poor little baby!  And to think this woman has other children?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?  She should never see the light of day again and if they could make a microwave big enough to stuff her a** in I am sure they wouldn't have shortage of people who would want to  push the 'on' button!  This is one messed up story!

unfortunately in this society that would be classed as 'inhumane' which is complete BS to me sad.gif yes she should get the same that she gave to her innocent baby. hell is full of people like her.

Edited by Queenofthefairies, 29 August 2008 - 11:49 PM.

#15    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:49 PM

ohmy.gif

She did it because she was afraid her boyfriend would leave her if he found out it wasn't his?

That has got to be the most moronic thing I've ever heard in my life. How could ANYONE put their CHILD into a microwave?

I think the methods used in the death penalty are too quick. I recomend something I proposed in another thread. . .Lets take her and replace a lab rat with her. . .  I think a little scientific experimentation on her ought to send a nice message to anyone else that would consider doing something like this to a baby.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users