Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Disturbing/Scary Images

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#91    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:27 PM

Here is my Ex fiancee'

Attached File  halloween.gif   71.01K   14 downloads

Sunni,

You should put up some Johnny pics, He is disturbing! lol

#92    Libranaster

Libranaster

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

madscience on Sep 2 2008, 03:45 AM, said:

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

St Bernadette has been dead since April 16, 1879.  This is the way her
Body looks today.  She looks as if she's sleeping.

There has been some speculation about how this woman could be like this and she could be like that witn nothing at all added. Notice how withered her face looks and I bet other parts of her look worse because all the fat in her body has turned to a waxy substance which keeps her body preserved the process is called Adipocere I have seen some pretty moving and disturbing photos of the process. There is a good web site on it I will post but considering this is a forum for all ages I will have to find an admin to ask first. If I do post it I do not recommend viewing by people under 18 or the squemish I do realise some people are not freaks like me with a fascination for the decomposition process  wacko.gif .

This is another good example of Adipocere that kind of disturbed me for a while the story is they used to use alot of chemicals to preserve bodies in the 19th century and very early 20th century that are banned now but they made have made this effect I will have to just go and make sure I am right about the chemical before I post it but I can tell you the exact one they used alot of that caused some of these people to be preserved for so long. It might take me a while to find the actual site the info on this image is on.

linked-image

On another note if you moved these bodies they would fall apart and crumble into waxy chunks which I think is sad and I hope it never happens I think it is kind of beautiful how there is an illusion that death does not touch these people. But then there is the whole creeps given by the fact the human body is capable of this given the right chemicals and/or the right environmental circumstances.

#93    Libranaster

Libranaster

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:53 AM

linked-image

Sorry about that should have read you were getting a little frustrated with your stolen topic  laugh.gif .

For the future here is a pic you can use to keep it on topic

linked-image

The images that scare me are too gross to post so sorry can't actually post any of them but if I do find a creepy one that is appropriate I will share it.

#94    Dark Kaos

Dark Kaos

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

• I am Mr. Metalhead

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

I thought these were kinda creepy

linked-image

linked-image

#95    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:42 AM

I can't find the picture right now. . .But that thing from The Evil Dead. . .the woman that was locked in the basement. . .there's one picture of her in particular that's just totally creepy. . .and, actually, there's alot of images from that movie that are just totally creepy. . . That and, I agree with others, the little girl from the exorcist. . .still can't look at those pictures without getting freaked out. .

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#96    PhoenixDown

PhoenixDown

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• I need a new hobby...

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:06 AM

Sweetsalem82103 on Sep 25 2008, 09:42 PM, said:

I can't find the picture right now. . .But that thing from The Evil Dead. . .the woman that was locked in the basement. . .there's one picture of her in particular that's just totally creepy. . .and, actually, there's alot of images from that movie that are just totally creepy. . . That and, I agree with others, the little girl from the exorcist. . .still can't look at those pictures without getting freaked out. .

"Dead by dawn; I'll swallow your soul!"  That lady? hehe

My husband and I must both have a really morbid sense of humor, because we find her hilarious.

#97    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

linked-image

What a sweety!

#98    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

linked-image
linked-image
linked-image
linked-image
linked-image
linked-image
linked-image

#99    Horror Film buff

Horror Film buff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:36 AM

ok im looking at the 2nd pic of the grocery store and cant find anything scary about it. I was thinking maybe it had suttin to do with the price numbers maybe they equaled 666 or suttin but i have no idea.

#100    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:58 AM

frank123 on Sep 27 2008, 07:36 PM, said:

ok im looking at the 2nd pic of the grocery store and cant find anything scary about it. I was thinking maybe it had suttin to do with the price numbers maybe they equaled 666 or suttin but i have no idea.

Suttin. Somehow, I find that scary.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#101    Luziadus

Luziadus

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

Libranaster on Sep 26 2008, 01:41 AM, said:

There has been some speculation about how this woman could be like this and she could be like that witn nothing at all added. Notice how withered her face looks and I bet other parts of her look worse because all the fat in her body has turned to a waxy substance which keeps her body preserved the process is called Adipocere I have seen some pretty moving and disturbing photos of the process. There is a good web site on it I will post but considering this is a forum for all ages I will have to find an admin to ask first. If I do post it I do not recommend viewing by people under 18 or the squemish I do realise some people are not freaks like me with a fascination for the decomposition process  wacko.gif .

This is another good example of Adipocere that kind of disturbed me for a while the story is they used to use alot of chemicals to preserve bodies in the 19th century and very early 20th century that are banned now but they made have made this effect I will have to just go and make sure I am right about the chemical before I post it but I can tell you the exact one they used alot of that caused some of these people to be preserved for so long. It might take me a while to find the actual site the info on this image is on.

linked-image

On another note if you moved these bodies they would fall apart and crumble into waxy chunks which I think is sad and I hope it never happens I think it is kind of beautiful how there is an illusion that death does not touch these people. But then there is the whole creeps given by the fact the human body is capable of this given the right chemicals and/or the right environmental circumstances.

Is that body woman a real body??? wow when I die I wanted to be preserved like that  happy.gif

But I thought that every human bodies became swelled because of the liquids that our body have.

"the mind is like a parachute, if it cant be open it wont be useful"

#102    Insignia

Insignia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

Libranaster on Sep 26 2008, 01:41 AM, said:

linked-image

she's Rosalia Lombardo and is buried in the Cattacombe dei Cappuccini in Italy. She was the last mummy to be plac in the cattacombes.

she died in 1920 aged 2 and this is how her body looks today.
linked-image
she's 88 years old, which scares me a little.

#103    JamieSymptom

JamieSymptom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:18 PM

linked-image

Posted Image

#104    illusenjester

illusenjester

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

Incorrigible1 on Sep 12 2008, 08:02 PM, said:

linked-image

OH MY GOD
Am I the only one who thinks this picture is hilarious?  laugh.gif

#105    Sixth

Sixth

Poltergeist

• 2,275 posts

• Scientists get funky about having their research poached

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:25 AM

ODIN-X on Sep 26 2008, 02:08 PM, said:

linked-image

OH GOD NO! It's HAROLD!!

I used to have nightmares about that story/mother-effing scarcrow freak! When I was a kid... oh, the nightmares will be back for sure now...

All the animations from those stories were fabulously morbid and creepifying.

Edited by Spooky Shagswell, 24 October 2008 - 12:27 AM.

do your palms ever itch?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users