Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Ron Paul to Make Major Announcement Next Week


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    MasterPo

MasterPo

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,975 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY

  • So sue me....

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:58 PM

Aztec Warrior on Sep 5 2008, 03:39 PM, said:

Well, I'm sure all 5000 Paul supporters will be glued to their asylum chairs.



thumbsup.gif



The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#17    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:41 PM

MasterPo on Sep 6 2008, 04:58 PM, said:

thumbsup.gif

Yes... I like to make a habit of giving the thumbs up to someone after they make a factually false and rude post. It's sort of our thing I guess. So...

thumbsup.gif


#18    acidhead

acidhead

    GOV Debt Slave

  • Member
  • 11,926 posts
  • Joined:13 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Victoria, BC CANADA

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:55 PM

Karlis on Sep 6 2008, 05:35 AM, said:

Ron Paul is just about the only one. Too bad the "movers and shakers" know that if Paul was elected, their ways would be thwarted in many areas.

I had hopes that Ron Paul would get more support than he did, but the Mainstream Media made sure he got virtually zero exposure.

Regards,
Karlis



.. no doubt the MSM didn't want Ron Paul to have a fair chance along side Coke and Pepsi

yet,

Ron Paul made his mark and we all love him for it!



"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#19    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:53 PM

acidhead43 on Sep 6 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

.. no doubt the MSM didn't want Ron Paul to have a fair chance along side Coke and Pepsi

yet,

Ron Paul made his mark and we all love him for it!

He didn't make a big enough mark. I wish he'd have run for the libertarian party. Try and make them more mainstream for the ultimate goal of making into onto the debates.


#20    MasterPo

MasterPo

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,975 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY

  • So sue me....

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:00 PM

RP can run as an independent if he wants. He can start a new party. No biggie. We have plenty.

But he isn't going to be President. Not now, not ever. Ask the Linden LaRusch people.



The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#21    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:02 PM

MasterPo on Sep 7 2008, 12:00 AM, said:

RP can run as an independent if he wants. He can start a new party. No biggie. We have plenty.

But he isn't going to be President. Not now, not ever. Ask the Linden LaRusch people.

Of course he isn't going to be president. It isn't about becoming president. It's about starting a movement allowing those of your own views down the road to be able to be president.


#22    MasterPo

MasterPo

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,975 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY

  • So sue me....

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:03 PM

BlindMessiah on Sep 6 2008, 07:02 PM, said:

Of course he isn't going to be president. It isn't about becoming president. It's about starting a movement allowing those of your own views down the road to be able to be president.


And that's just it: Anyone with his views won't be President.

I don't necessarily disagree with certain of his points when I hear them. But the overall package doesn't sell on Main Street, USA.



The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#23    Karlis

Karlis

  • Member
  • 8,614 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:11 PM

BlindMessiah on Sep 7 2008, 08:53 AM, said:

He didn't make a big enough mark. I wish he'd have run for the libertarian party. Try and make them more mainstream for the ultimate goal of making into onto the debates.
Last time he put his hand for the Presidency was as a Libertarian candidate. Not enough support country-wide, there.
I think he has started a "New Wave" amongst young people, and that wave will ... well, "make more waves". original.gif

Regards,
Karlis



#24    Startraveler

Startraveler

    Fleet Captain

  • Member
  • 4,539 posts
  • Joined:25 Jun 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

  • Knowledge Brings Fear.

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:21 PM

It really is mind-boggling sometimes to see "conservatives" attacking a genuine conservative like Ron Paul.


#25    AmbientSoul

AmbientSoul

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Joined:19 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:chicago

  • Your thoughts mould reality. We live inside God's mind. We are one.

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:27 PM

my only problem with ron paul is his pro life stance, I will however be writing him in regardless.

Who is John Galt?

#26    MasterPo

MasterPo

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,975 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY

  • So sue me....

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:40 PM

Startraveler on Sep 6 2008, 07:21 PM, said:

It really is mind-boggling sometimes to see "conservatives" attacking a genuine conservative like Ron Paul.


That's a setup if I ever heard on!

If you guys on the Democrat/Liberal side enjoy calling people like Newt Gingrich and Pat B. right-wing extremists how can you possible call Ron Paul a true conservative?!


The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#27    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:57 AM

Startraveler on Sep 7 2008, 12:21 AM, said:

It really is mind-boggling sometimes to see "conservatives" attacking a genuine conservative like Ron Paul.

That's because Bush has redefined conservatism in a way to demonize the few real conservatives like myself.


#28    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:59 AM

MindFire on Sep 7 2008, 12:27 AM, said:

my only problem with ron paul is his pro life stance, I will however be writing him in regardless.

He is personally pro-life but feels each state should decide. I personally think that it should be outlawed after the first trimester so a pro-life stance doesn't bother me anyway.


#29    MasterPo

MasterPo

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,975 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY

  • So sue me....

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:01 AM

BlindMessiah on Sep 6 2008, 09:57 PM, said:

That's because Bush has redefined conservatism in a way to demonize the few real conservatives like myself.


Bush was never a Conservative. Not like Reagan at least. Certainly much more conservative than the likes of Ted Kennedy and the Clintons. But not a right-side Conservative. Just as not all Democrats are bleeding hear liberals. Remember the Reagan Democrats.



The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#30    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:06 AM

MasterPo on Sep 7 2008, 03:01 AM, said:

Bush was never a Conservative. Not like Reagan at least. Certainly much more conservative than the likes of Ted Kennedy and the Clintons. But not a right-side Conservative. Just as not all Democrats are bleeding hear liberals. Remember the Reagan Democrats.

Let's face it, true conservatives are for small government... the republicans and democrats are for huge government.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users